Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Casey Moss
Topic Started: Sep 29 2013, 10:21 PM (1,777 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

**This interview was with Casey Moss at the Burbank book signing on Friday, September 27th. All of the actors were still in place from the book signing, so I've added in some comments from Mary Beth Evans who was sitting right next to him.

DR: We just saw the preview today of you busting the window.
CM: Oh, that was a blast!
MBE: What did you do?
CM: Itís a preview of the stuff we have.
DR: Youíre in it, too
MBE: Am I? What is it?
CM: Where I yell at you like, ďWhat happened?Ē You eventually say that ďYour dad assaulted meĒ, and I flip out.
MBE: Oh, that!

DR: Can you tell us anything about whatís coming up?
CM: So, I figure out, due to a bunch of different things, like people slipping when they really shouldnít be...you know, she says ďI know better than anybody that your dad wasnít a saintĒ or whatever....
MBE: Donít tell all the secrets.
CM: Oh, I know. I feed off of that, and I just look for the answers.

DR: How long is this part of the story supposed to last?
CM: I think this goes for about two weeks. I find out that my dad raped my aunt. Yeah.
MBE: I donít think I ever even took my pantyhose off.
CM: Iím also homeless.

DR: Can you tell us about anything else coming up?
CM: I know the stuff Iím shooting right now is pretty interesting, but I canít tell you about that obviously. I like where theyíre going with my character. Itís really exciting. The stuff about my dad was shot about four and a half months ago, so I canít remember all the details.

DR: We have a lot of people concerned about this story. The concern is that itís being used to make Daniel look better.
CM: It doesnít make Daniel look better at all. Actually the focus is not...it has nothing to do with Daniel. I mean, it doesnít have anything to do with Daniel or really my dad even because it all has to do with me and being pissed off at my entire family.

DR: Whatís your favorite thing youíve done on the show so far?
CM: Wreck the Horton Town Square. Smashing out all the windows was a blast.

DR: Is there anything else youíd like us to know about you or your character?
Iím actually getting a band together. Iíve been recording in the studio with my music and everything and trying to get band members together. Iíve had a couple of bands, but a lot of them have fallen through because of either musical differences or substance abuse. Yeah, I donít mess around with that stuff.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

At least the story doesn't deal with Daniel!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

Yeah. It doesn't make Daniel any better!

Thank you, Days!!

Now, if you can give me some dating for Kayla, give Hope a personal life, drop a tree on Daniel, and generally liven up the show, I'll thank you even MORE!

MissLola
Member Avatar

MBE: I donít think I ever even took my pantyhose off. :lol:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

This should put to rest the worries of the story being all about Daniel.

I had to laugh at the last answer he gave.....RANDOM.

Good interview, Lysie!!

Kriss4

Thank you for getting Mary Beth's comments too! Any more from her?

You should tell her I'm ready for Kayla to get a personal life, LOL!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Than you sweet baby Jesus...it doesn't make Dan look better!

Again DR asks the questions fans want to hear.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Awesome interview!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Sep 29 2013, 10:21 PM
Iíve had a couple of bands, but a lot of them have fallen through because of either musical differences or substance abuse. Yeah, I donít mess around with that stuff.
Aww... good kid!

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

Great interview, he sounds like a great kid and so glad to know this is all about JJ.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I love this kid and I love that he sounds like such a kid in this interview. He's adorable.

AHM

Glad to hear Daniel won't get much out of it, yet I doubt that hopeful news somewhat. I wish it would be more about Jack than it seems it will be, but since the morons at DAYS have some kind of allergy to Matt Ashford, I guess it can't be too much about Jack when he's not there. I just hope Jack's character and the journey he went through get proper respect. I hope Daniel is deleted altogether, but DAYS isn't that kind. At any rate, it could be good for JJ's character development at least. If it goes beyond him breaking a window and moving on the next day. Funny how Daniel and Jennifer are nearly incapable of being interesting, yet dead Jack, who was barely granted a few moments on screen when he came back, has always been the source of all their drama and continues to be the main source of any decent drama for the family Deveraux. Imagine the good drama they could get out of him if they'd let him be on the show.

Romancer66

I'm relieved that this has nothing to do with propping Daniel. OTOH, I feel a bit dubious that a development like this is only being given about two weeks to play out. And CMo can't even remember much beyond JJ smashing windows? Because of the four month ahead shooting schedule? Not good. :shame:

Kriss4

I suggested Daniel get struck by a falling tree.

But I have other ideas, it's okay: Hit by a Mack truck. Drives off a cliff? Goes out to check the mail? That's NEVER good in Salem!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

"Dude, we're getting the band back together."

Romancer66

MissLola
Sep 29 2013, 10:34 PM
Great line! MBE is much funnier than her alter ego.

lysie
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Sep 30 2013, 12:16 AM
MissLola
Sep 29 2013, 10:34 PM
Great line! MBE is much funnier than her alter ego.
It was even funnier than it seems, because I didn't think she was even listening anymore.

concerned
Member Avatar

Two weeks????

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Well dang, that makes the pages and pages of back and forth discussion in the other thread completely irrelevant. :lol:

Good to know, though. Bad that they're so far ahead that he's forgotten. CM and MBE seem like fun!
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Sep 30 2013, 12:40 AM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

CM: I think this goes for about two weeks. I find out that my dad raped my aunt. Yeah.
MBE: I donít think I ever even took my pantyhose off.
CM: Iím also homeless.

LOL.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply