Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Casey Moss
Topic Started: Sep 29 2013, 10:21 PM (1,754 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Thanks Lysie for directly telling them our concerns and I am very glad (and totally shocked beyond all belief) that this is not about Daniel at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

It would great to finally have JJ get his act together and become one of the show's young leading men. I think Casey would do a great job with that.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Great interview! I love MBE and I wish they'd let more of her fun personality shine through on Days. Thank god this isn't about Daniel Jonas. It's a miracle!

LastLicks
Member Avatar

Great interview! Definitely eases the mind about a few things, thank you DR!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Yes, no love for Daniel! Good!!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thanks for doing all these interviews! I am very curious as to what direction JJ's character takes after all this goes down. Casey Moss mentioned at the Emmy's that there was a big change happening with his character, so I wonder which way it'll go. Either he'll start making amends with his family or drift further apart. On GH, Lucky Spencer moved out after finding out the truth about the Campus Disco so they could be taking it in that direction. Or not.

I am very pleased this has mostly to do with JJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply