Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Meredith Scott Lynn
Topic Started: Sep 29 2013, 11:02 PM (2,766 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Tell us how Days happened for you.
I did a play by Elizabeth Sarnoff, who was the EP of Lost and Deadwood and a bunch of other shows. Daysí casting director saw it and offered me three episodes. I said I would love to, and now Iíve been there for a year and a half or something. It just keeps going and going and going..

And itís still going?
It is!

Whatís coming up for Anne?
I canít tell you that.

What about in the next few weeks?
In the next few weeks, youíre going to see Anne and Theresa start to mix it up a little bit. We join forces to cause some damage.

Whatís been your favorite thing to do on the show so far?
Just the other day I did a full on pratt fall. Our amazing director let me do a big pratt fall. So Iím chasing after a couple of people who pissed me off, and I drop out of frame and everyone enjoys that because they hate Anne. But I love it. Letting me do comedy on the show is a real gift because itís not traditionally what happens on soaps.

Is there anything else youíd like to see Anne do?
Yeah, I want Anne to have sex with Dr. Dan.
(Jen Lilley turned around and said, ďStop it!Ē)
I want that. Or with Theresa. I donít care.

Is there anything else youíd like us to know?
Iím just so glad that everybody hates my character. I want them to love hating Anne, and they do apparently.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

She's too funny!

I love Anne. But I still think she needs more of a reason for the depth of her animosity toward Jennifer.

blueskies
Member Avatar

She does know that not everyone hates her character, right?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I love Anne's bitchy self. :wub:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

But who hates Anne? She pops in to say what I'm thinking and I don't get sick of her. Win.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

WTH is a pratt fall??

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Sep 30 2013, 07:10 AM
WTH is a pratt fall??
Just a silly, comical fall. No one is ever really hurt in a pratt fall, they just look ridiculous. It's slapstick. :)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

It just pisses me off that a character like Anne that has no real ties to this show and no history whatsoever gets more airtime that the likes of John, Lucas, Abe, etc....

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

But...but...she's highlighting the angst that IS Dannifer!!

OK, I just threw up in my mouth a bit there...

Sariah
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Sep 30 2013, 07:10 AM
WTH is a pratt fall??
I knew it meant physical comedy, but I had to go look it up - a pratfall is technically a fall that lands you on your butt.

Sariah
Member Avatar

P.S. - I think Anne is great, and I think MSL is FANTASTIC. I love every interview she gives and every picture she puts up on Twitter.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Anne needs more of a purpose on the show ... this Jen hate stuff got old months ago and it's not getting any fresher. If I had my way I would prefer to see John and Lucas on screen then Anne. But if there's a way to have them all on, I'm okay with that. Anne should fall for Lucas ... now that would be funny. Can you imagine Anne getting her very own Horton ornament! LOL!

PALMommy
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 30 2013, 07:54 AM
It just pisses me off that a character like Anne that has no real ties to this show and no history whatsoever gets more airtime that the likes of John, Lucas, Abe, etc....
Maxine as well.

Lil
Member Avatar

I LOVE Anne!! I'm glad she's still around. And MSL is hilarious.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 29 2013, 11:06 PM
She does know that not everyone hates her character, right?
I hope she knows that people actually love her more than Jennifer at this point.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I love to LOVE Anne...I don't think I could hate her ever...I cheer her on in every scene!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Add me to the list of viewers who love Anne. Every scene she is in is entertaining as her hatred of Jennifer and Dannifer really brighten my day.

MojoMissy
Member Avatar

Agree completely. I love her character and she herself is a HOOT!

Kyan

I certainly do not hate her. I wish she would go all Kristen with dr. Sleaze and Maxine in a video. I doubt shed even really have to drug either one just a drink or two. Wish she were Bevs mom.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I hope that she sticks around. Both Anne and Vargas were good additions to the canvas.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply