Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Joseph Mascolo
Topic Started: Sep 29 2013, 11:14 PM (6,851 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Tell us whatís going on with Stefano.
Right now? God almighty, weíre four months ahead, and I havenít been there in a while because I broke my leg.

Well, next week he takes down the picture of EJ and Sami.
And I put mine back up. Of course! At least I look cute in mine. They look like two dorkies. Not really. Theyíre very nice. What Iím up to right now...well, because my son almost dies, and we worked it out so that he did not, and Iím so grateful for that, so I apologize to some of the people of some of the things Iíve done. Weíll see how long that goes. Thatís boring. Iíve got to screw someone up, because itís no fun unless I make your life a little difficult. From the beginning, the woman who created this role was very brilliant, and I said, ďIíd rather be the bad guy, but Iím not going to kill anybody.Ē Itís the easiest thing in the world. I kill you, and what has that done? But if I drive you a little nuts, thatís fun.

Stefano has two kids leaving town in the next couple of months.
One. That I know of. Unless you know something I donít.

Well, thereís Chad and Kristen. Which one are you not counting?
Who? Oh! Kristen hasnít even been around.. Oh! Right. I donít watch. Yes. Thatís right.

We canít seem to keep your kids in Salem.
No. Especially when they start doing well and they want to go out and make more money.

Do you think theyíll be back?
Yeah. I donít know about him. He wants to try out there. We talked about it a lot. And she was on the other show, and I think she may do something with them in the mean time.

Youíve been a part of the show for 30 years.
Yep.

Do you have a favorite moment?
Oh, Iíve been fortunate enough to have a lot of favorite moments. I canít pick one out because thereís so many. Iíve been fortunate to have wonderful people who work with me.

Will the broken leg be on the show?
No.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

Stefano should always be messing with someone. But he should be more menacing.

I remember when I was afraid of Victor. He didn't seem to mind killing. He scared me! Or Orpheus. He had no compunction about killing. But the actor was so good lookin'!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 29 2013, 11:14 PM
And I put mine back up. Of course! At least I look cute in mine. They look like two dorkies. Not really. Theyíre very nice. What Iím up to right now... well, because my son almost dies, and we worked it out so that he did not, and Iím so grateful for that, so I apologize to some of the people of some of the things Iíve done. Weíll see how long that goes. Thatís boring. Iíve got to screw someone up, because itís no fun unless I make your life a little difficult. From the beginning, the woman who created this role was very brilliant, and I said, ďIíd rather be the bad guy, but Iím not going to kill anybody.Ē Itís the easiest thing in the world. I kill you, and what has that done? But if I drive you a little nuts, thatís fun.

Thanks Lysie. Is this a spoiler about Chad?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tfp! Love Joe M. :laugh: at the dig at the ejami portrait. I expected that from him.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

We canít seem to keep your kids in Salem.
No. Especially when they start doing well and they want to go out and make more money

LMAO, I think he called out Casey!

MissLola
Member Avatar

Aw. Poor Joe breaking his leg. And :blulaugh: at him making fun of the Ejami portrait.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I love this man.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 29 2013, 11:14 PM

At least I look cute in mine. They look like two dorkies. Not really. Theyíre very nice. What Iím up to right now...well, because my son almost dies, and we worked it out so that he did not, and Iím so grateful for that, so I apologize to some of the people of some of the things Iíve done. Weíll see how long that goes. Thatís boring.
:lol: He should join us over here. Stefano making amends is boring. I don't want anymore of teddy bear Stefano.

LovingDays

JM:And I put mine back up. Of course! At least I look cute in mine. They look like two dorkies. :hail: :hail: :hail:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

So Cam dies then??? Chad survives...... Or do we even know if someone dies? I forget lol

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Was it ever revealed that Cam was/is Stefano's son? I don't believe it was - his paternity was left up in the air, so Joe may have just tipped the storyline to reveal that Chad doesn't die - just leaves Salem, perhaps with Fatha's help? I think I like that idea better than Chad dying.

S loves EJ

There hasnīt been any spoilers about anyone dying just about bloodshed. It could also be EJ that gets shoot but it is most likely Chad since it would be a easy way to reveal his secret. I guess Marge is the shooter and therefore Stefano will feel quilty and maybe other people will get shoot aswell (bloodshed sounds like a massacre to me), and that is why Stefano will apologize to people, since it doesnīt seem like apologizing is something Stefano would normally do.

Stefano screwing someone over sounds interesting but otherwise it seems like it is mostly boring scenes coming up with Stefano.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

It really looks like they don't know what to do with the Ej/Stefano dynamic anymore. Since he broke his leg and hasn't been around in a while, I can just imagine how boring it'll be with Ej living under Stefano's thumb while Stefano isn't even around.....this show is just infuriating....

S loves EJ

Itīs not the showīs fault JM broke his leg, maybe they will get back to the EJ/Stefano dynamic once his leg gets better, but itīs to bad because I was looking forward to some good Ejafano scenes but maybe that wonīt happend in a while now.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Love his line about Stefano not being a killer. Sure, he may not kill anyone, because he lets his minions do it for him. Andrť, anyone? :)
Edited by Renee Dimera, Sep 30 2013, 08:29 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Joe is awesome, lol. Ejami dig, Chad spoiler, and everything else. I wonder why he forgot Kristen's leaving though? I mean, is that a hint that she may already be back?

Tammy
Member Avatar

This was... odd lol. :shrug: I can't think of another way to describe it lol.

PatNS
Member Avatar

LOL! Great interview.

Thanks for sharing all these interviews with us.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

GREAT interview, Lysie.

He sounds like a complete riot!!

Sounds like Stefano will get a case of conscience after the "bloodshed".

Love how JM just puts it all out there.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'd give just about anything for DR to be granted an actual over the phone (or face to face) interview with him outside of a meet and greet like this. Something tells me it wouldn't take much at all to get him to spill all sorts of things, whether it be spoilers or what he personally thinks about the show/his costars, etc. He's awesome!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply