Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 30 2013, 12:37 AM (6,830 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

EJ hates it when Wilson fights.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 12:05 PM
Nicole has talked about Eric with all her exes now. Well, except Roman and that's actually the convo I'd like to see.
Ewwwww! :x

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

AZ looks so pretty today.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 12:25 PM
lachelle73
Sep 30 2013, 12:21 PM
It should have been Lucas who came along and talked to WilSon. Love when he has those talks with them he looks uncomfortable but he wants to be so supportive love Lucas.
It would be great if it was Lucas and Justin or Marlena. What the hell is EJ even doing there at all?
Maybe he's sick of Sami, too :D

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 12:22 PM
LMAO that EJ is just standing there watching WilSon argue. Did JS have an episode count to hit for September or something? Because EJ's scenes have been so random the last couple of episodes, like they just needed to toss him in somewhere.
I won't be surprised if he is the episode leader for Sept but even if he is just standing around, I will take it :lol:

KAM

Brady says "in my humble opinion"... Kristen's past treachery should be forgotten for their spectacular now. Instead of his IMHO it should be his IMDO -- in my deluded opinion. Which of the Brothers Oblivious will wise up first?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Will being surprised that EJ still wants to marry Sami.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

etfan1
Sep 30 2013, 11:14 AM
Sami's still not back :/ :D
Fixed.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oh, good lord. Now EJ is visiting Rafe. He must be so bored now that he doesn't have a company to run or a trial to tamper with.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Gabi is in full-on 90's wardrobe mode today. Oddly enough I don't hate it....

Sevprince

This show is so fucking lame.
Posted Image
Edited by Sevprince, Sep 30 2013, 07:30 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

HA! I love Kristen's minion making fun of her. But seriously, can Kristen not destroy a flashdrive herself?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Well that episode was the definition of filler.

KAM

Words heard in Kristen's worst nightmare: "This isn't the right flash drive."

camera shy

Damn Will has a big mouth telling EJ that Gabi slept with Nick.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 12:22 PM
LMAO that EJ is just standing there watching WilSon argue. Did JS have an episode count to hit for September or something? Because EJ's scenes have been so random the last couple of episodes, like they just needed to toss him in somewhere.
That's what I said about the Nicole scene and this Rafe one seems the same....random scenes that mean nothing. And EJ is wearing a tie in both of those scenes, even though on both days he wasn't wearing one in any other scene.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The show has totally lost their romance, sense of family and that warm fuzzy feeling it used to have at times.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

etfan1
Sep 30 2013, 11:14 AM
Sami's still not back :/
I'd forgotten truly how much I enjoy EJ's snarky side w/o Sami sharing a scene with him. It's been a fantastic break. I really do enjoy them when they're not constantly sharing a scene w/ each other.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Today's show was directed by Alison Sweeney with script written by Carolyn Culliton.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I hate Ej and Rafe scenes. :glare:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply