Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 30 2013, 12:37 AM (6,858 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

At the scene where Kristen stands up and is hugged by Brady, with her hair swept a little bit upwards and away from her foehead, she looks SO much like old school Kristen from the 90's! Beautiful!

:cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

MojoMissy
Sep 30 2013, 02:50 PM
I loved the EJ scenes today. I'm probably one of the few who loves him when he's terrorizing Rafe. He's so smug & makes me chuckle. I also find JS far superior of an actor to GG.
Oh Sweet Mother of Jesus...........NO, just NO!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Sep 30 2013, 12:46 PM
etfan1
Sep 30 2013, 11:14 AM
Sami's still not back :/ :D
Fixed.
Love your Ron Swanson avatar!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 02:56 PM
lysie
gailwinters
Sep 30 2013, 01:25 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 12:22 PM
LMAO that EJ is just standing there watching WilSon argue. Did JS have an episode count to hit for September or something? Because EJ's scenes have been so random the last couple of episodes, like they just needed to toss him in somewhere.
That's what I said about the Nicole scene and this Rafe one seems the same....random scenes that mean nothing. And EJ is wearing a tie in both of those scenes, even though on both days he wasn't wearing one in any other scene.
Surely they weren't added later.
I can't imagine they would have been since nothing interesting happened in either scene. I mean, it's not like they would need to insert a scene to show that EJ likes to snark at Nicole and hates Rafe.
I really hope they weren't added in because neither scene added anything positive to the show.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Could they have been added to fill spots where scenes were removed from the show because of a change in a storyline?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 12:59 PM
HA! I love Kristen's minion making fun of her. But seriously, can Kristen not destroy a flashdrive herself?
She's such an idiot. She never learns and has got to be the most bumbling villain in soap history.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Sep 30 2013, 02:00 PM
MissLola
Sep 30 2013, 01:56 PM
I hate Ej and Rafe scenes. :glare:
I don't. It's the one pair of characters that consistently hate each other. I'm glad to see their disdain and know I'll never be subjected to them sharing a cup of coffee and a chat at the pub.
Never? This is DOOL after all.

lachelle73

What was the point of EJ going to see Rafe that was a waste of time and it didn't make him look better in my eyes it made him look desperate. He should have left it alone he has Sami why go and taut Rafe he better be careful Sami could change her mind in a heartbeat and be in Rafe face again. Get over yourself EJ.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 03:27 PM
Could they have been added to fill spots where scenes were removed from the show because of a change in a storyline?
What storyline though? Maybe Rafe/Jordan's started to shift? but who knows....

I tend to think we would have already heard rumors that a storyline was being changed in direction if anything...then again, I found Days really choppy all last week....so who knows.

Maybe JS hadn't met his guarantee and isn't this around the time he usually re signs his contract? So if for whatever reason the # was off and it's getting to the end of the year/cycle then maybe they had to insert him in one or two epis to make sure he met the guarantee.....remember this is the show that can't do basic math and had to sit PR in the smack middle of his storyline a few years back, because according to them he was about to go over his limit, which IMHO was likely BS...but anyway.

six
Member Avatar

I think he must have needed to meet his guarantee. If it was a storyline shift, wouldn't they just create some extra filler for the characters who were already in that episode? Wilson could have used an argument that lasted longer than five minutes, before they kissed and made up. Or Danicole could have spent more time talking about themselves, or something.

Hilary
Member Avatar

I really liked Kristen's minion day player. She was completely amusing.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Sep 30 2013, 04:53 PM
I think he must have needed to meet his guarantee. If it was a storyline shift, wouldn't they just create some extra filler for the characters who were already in that episode? Wilson could have used an argument that lasted longer than five minutes, before they kissed and made up. Or Danicole could have spent more time talking about themselves, or something.
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. He's basically been pop-up EJ for the last couple of episodes, so it would make sense if he was written into the episodes just to hit an episode guarantee. My only complaint is that if he's just there as eye candy, then his hair should've looked better.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2013, 03:13 PM
MojoMissy
I loved the EJ scenes today. I'm probably one of the few who loves him when he's terrorizing Rafe. He's so smug & makes me chuckle. I also find JS far superior of an actor to GG.
I loved how :flipoff: EJ helped himself to the Grapes and
sat on Rafe bed.I could tell my EJ was hurt.
I hated Rafe in rescuing the damsel in distress role.
Its about time Rafe got a role redirection.
Edited by Fantastic66, Sep 30 2013, 06:00 PM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 12:59 PM
Well that episode was the definition of filler.
:flipoff: Kristen is going to get caught.Do you think Eric
will remember Kristen face?He is getting close.
I guess Kristen will give him another shot of
that potion.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Outside of the fact that I thought Sonny and Gabi were all kinds of cute today, and the music playing as she entered the O.K. Corral Apt. was ridiculously overly dramatic, I got nothing out of this episode.

Add me to the list of those who hate Rafe & EJ scenes.

And ugh to the two idiots who are going add 2+2 and get 5 which means Nicole will be the hotel sex culprit.
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 30 2013, 06:12 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Sep 30 2013, 06:09 PM
Outside of the fact that I thought Sonny and Gabi were all kinds of cute today, and the music playing as she entered the O.K. Corral Apt. was ridiculously overly dramatic, I got nothing out of this episode.

And ugh to the two idiots who are going add 2+2 and get 5 which means Nicole will be the hotel sex culprit.
Honestly, I think they'd been stupid to think anything else. I'm not looking forward to seeing her falsely accused, but the way it played out made her look hella guilty.

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

The best part of this episode was Kristen's tech geek calling her a retard, lol...she needs to stick around and hang out with Anne Milbauer!

badaddiction
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 30 2013, 06:14 PM
badaddiction
Sep 30 2013, 06:09 PM

Honestly, I think they'd been stupid to think anything else. I'm not looking forward to seeing her falsely accused, but the way it played out made her look hella guilty.
You have a point, especially when you think back to HTS Stairgate.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

six
Sep 30 2013, 02:36 PM
And why is EJ the voice of reason today?
:flipoff: EJ more like the Ghost from Xmas past.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Sep 30 2013, 05:59 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2013, 03:13 PM
MojoMissy
I loved how :flipoff: EJ helped himself to the Grapes and
sat on Rafe bed.I could tell my EJ was hurt.
I hated Rafe in rescuing the damsel in distress role.
Its about time Rafe got a role redirection.
That really grossed me out when he ate off Rafe's tray. In a hospital no less!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply