Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 30 2013, 12:37 AM (6,925 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 30 2013, 06:14 PM
badaddiction
Sep 30 2013, 06:09 PM
Outside of the fact that I thought Sonny and Gabi were all kinds of cute today, and the music playing as she entered the O.K. Corral Apt. was ridiculously overly dramatic, I got nothing out of this episode.

Add me to the list of those who hate Rafe & EJ scenes.

And ugh to the two idiots who are going add 2+2 and get 5 which means Nicole will be the hotel sex culprit.
Honestly, I think they'd been stupid to think anything else. I'm not looking forward to seeing her falsely accused, but the way it played out made her look hella guilty.
I don't mind it at all. It will give Brady and Eric another reason to look like the idiots they are. OK, Eric isn't as much of an idiot as Brady, but he's been treating Nicole badly (not like someone who secretly desires her).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Today's episode was just a lot of annoying. Brady was annoying with his ridiculous comparison of Kristen's agenda to his own. W T F ? And Elvis was annoying with his lurking in bushes and playing Dr. Joyce Brother's to Will and Sonny, then eating food from a hospital tray like a five year old. And every time I see Jordan and Rafe I am annoyed with how much time this girl spends with ONE patient. On what planet does that happen. And WHY does Rafe seem obsessed with getting his physical therapist to open up to him about her life and be his best buddy? It's weird. Kristen annoys me with her hyper paranoia constantly. She's like a cat who's hair is full of static electricity. And Brady with his ever present curiosity about everyone, except of course anything about Kristen. The whole Will/Sonny/Gabi thing is so boring. Why don't they have a story? Is that suppose to be a story?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Hilary
Sep 30 2013, 05:21 PM
I really liked Kristen's minion day player. She was completely amusing.
She's a comedian, so that helps!

Andie Bolt is playing Sarah Smith:
http://www.andiebolt.com/

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 30 2013, 06:44 PM
Today's episode was just a lot of annoying. Brady was annoying with his ridiculous comparison of Kristen's agenda to his own. W T F ? And Elvis was annoying with his lurking in bushes and playing Dr. Joyce Brother's to Will and Sonny, then eating food from a hospital tray like a five year old. And every time I see Jordan and Rafe I am annoyed with how much time this girl spends with ONE patient. On what planet does that happen. And WHY does Rafe seem obsessed with getting his physical therapist to open up to him about her life and be his best buddy? It's weird. Kristen annoys me with her hyper paranoia constantly. She's like a cat who's hair is full of static electricity. And Brady with his ever present curiosity about everyone, except of course anything about Kristen. The whole Will/Sonny/Gabi thing is so boring. Why don't they have a story? Is that suppose to be a story?
Wasn't Jordan hired by Kate specifically for Rafe?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

IHeartSoaps
Sep 30 2013, 06:50 PM
Rosebud
I have no clue. But if that's true, why doesn't Kate get him to an upscale hospital specifically for treating patients like him?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Sep 30 2013, 06:23 PM
lysie
badaddiction
Outside of the fact that I thought Sonny and Gabi were all kinds of cute today, and the music playing as she entered the O.K. Corral Apt. was ridiculously overly dramatic, I got nothing out of this episode.

And ugh to the two idiots who are going add 2+2 and get 5 which means Nicole will be the hotel sex culprit.
Honestly, I think they'd been stupid to think anything else. I'm not looking forward to seeing her falsely accused, but the way it played out made her look hella guilty.
You have a point, especially when you think back to HTS Stairgate.
That was a situation where a woman was going out of her mind and lashing out at someone whose spastic jerking did cause her to fall down the stairs, a person who had been nastily attacking her over-and-over, knowingly attacking her when her stress had to be kept down to protect a high-risk pregnancy. She was carrying a dead child inside of her body. A child who was alive just a few hours ago, kicking his mother in panic because he was losing oxygen, because he was dying.

Eric has been around Nicole nearly 24/7, when not with her she's spent most of her time with Brady, Father Matt, and the nuns. He's seen her pain and her devotion to her job, he'd know if the nuns had a problem with her, and he's seen how much she's tried to protect his doofus brother from getting hurt.

For Eric to leap to the conclusion that Nicole is guilty when he remained completely convinced of his sister's innocence despite her history, the sociopathic cruelty she has been treating people who've done nothing but turn their own lives upside down to make HERS better, and her constant lies being exposed...

:facepalm: Well, Tomsell can't write a story about love when they don't know what it is.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed EJ taunting Rafe today. I have missed their hatred for each other while Rafe was in his coma.

The Will/Sonny fight was all too brief but given how everything else about them is supposed to be cute and cookie cutter, it's only reasonable that their fights should be, too. Sonny is still the only interesting thing about their relationship as he could do so much better than settling for Will. Just like his mother, Will must be great in bed to have the men in Salem remain so loyal to him.

six
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 30 2013, 06:56 PM
IHeartSoaps
Rosebud
I have no clue. But if that's true, why doesn't Kate get him to an upscale hospital specifically for treating patients like him?
Because he'd never agree to it. He and Jordan don't even know she's the one who pulled strings to get him a private physical therapist.

Someone remind me - Kristen had her face edited out of the video, right?

ETA - nm, I remember why she hired the editor, now.
Edited by six, Sep 30 2013, 07:14 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 30 2013, 06:35 PM
lysie
badaddiction

I don't mind it at all. It will give Brady and Eric another reason to look like the idiots they are. OK, Eric isn't as much of an idiot as Brady, but he's been treating Nicole badly (not like someone who secretly desires her).
but he doesn't?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 06:59 PM
badaddiction
Sep 30 2013, 06:23 PM
lysie
badaddiction

You have a point, especially when you think back to HTS Stairgate.
That was a situation where a woman was going out of her mind and lashing out at someone whose spastic jerking did cause her to fall down the stairs, a person who had been nastily attacking her over-and-over, knowingly attacking her when her stress had to be kept down to protect a high-risk pregnancy. She was carrying a dead child inside of her body. A child who was alive just a few hours ago, kicking his mother in panic because he was losing oxygen, because he was dying.

Eric has been around Nicole nearly 24/7, when not with her she's spent most of her time with Brady, Father Matt, and the nuns. He's seen her pain and her devotion to her job, he'd know if the nuns had a problem with her, and he's seen how much she's tried to protect his doofus brother from getting hurt.

For Eric to leap to the conclusion that Nicole is guilty when he remained completely convinced of his sister's innocence despite her history, the sociopathic cruelty she has been treating people who've done nothing but turn their own lives upside down to make HERS better, and her constant lies being exposed...

:facepalm: Well, Tomsell can't write a story about love when they don't know what it is.

Well put! It's sure no John and Marlena in Aremid, where Marlena believed in John's innocence through it all. If Eric believes Nicole poisoned him, then why would anyone want them to get together?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 30 2013, 07:04 PM
Rosebud
Sep 30 2013, 06:35 PM
lysie
badaddiction

but he doesn't?
Yeah, that is very apparent, isn't it? Which makes the whole Eric/Nicole thing pretty boring and pointless.

six
Member Avatar

I don't want to see Eric think Nicole poisoned him, but the thing is, it's not like Nicole isn't willing to do similar things, so if he did think she was guilty, it wouldn't be a betrayal, along the lines of John accusing Marlena of poisoning him.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 30 2013, 06:31 PM
Fantastic66
Sep 30 2013, 05:59 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2013, 03:13 PM
MojoMissy
Sep 30 2013, 02:50 PM
I loved the EJ scenes today. I'm probably one of the few who loves him when he's terrorizing Rafe. He's so smug & makes me chuckle. I also find JS far superior of an actor to GG.
Oh Sweet Mother of Jesus...........NO, just NO!
I loved how :flipoff: EJ helped himself to the Grapes and
sat on Rafe bed.I could tell my EJ was hurt.
I hated Rafe in rescuing the damsel in distress role.
Its about time Rafe got a role redirection.
That really grossed me out when he ate off Rafe's tray. In a hospital no less!!!!
:shrug: Why does JS have EJ do that? When EJ takes a glass from someone who's been drinking out of it he'll start drinking it, he's taken food that Nicole was eating out of her hand to eat, and he even ate off Abe's plate in the pub after Abe got up because he was finished eating breakfast. I think it was bacon.

What is he having EJ convey when he takes food that other people have taken bites out of, or have eaten around, and eats it in front of them?

Usually that shows trust between family or close friends(like you're not afraid of catching hepitites or meningitis because you know them so well, you'd know if they had it) Is it some sort of alpha dominance thing he's trying to get across?
Edited by TreasureCove, Sep 30 2013, 07:29 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

six
Sep 30 2013, 07:01 PM
Rosebud
Sep 30 2013, 06:56 PM
IHeartSoaps
Rosebud
Because he'd never agree to it. He and Jordan don't even know she's the one who pulled strings to get him a private physical therapist.
Well, he's another in a long line of Salem idiots I guess....

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

delete
Edited by TreasureCove, Sep 30 2013, 07:29 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 12:25 PM
lachelle73
Sep 30 2013, 12:21 PM
It should have been Lucas who came along and talked to WilSon. Love when he has those talks with them he looks uncomfortable but he wants to be so supportive love Lucas.
It would be great if it was Lucas and Justin or Marlena. What the hell is EJ even doing there at all?
EJ is doing what we see him doing best now... walking around HTS and the rest of Salem butting into everyone's business from Nicole to Sonny and Will, and Rafe... it's stupid and so not necessary. We need a rest from him, just like we got from Sami. It would be much more appreciated than these random scenes they have him in.

lysie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 07:40 PM
TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 12:25 PM
lachelle73
Sep 30 2013, 12:21 PM
It should have been Lucas who came along and talked to WilSon. Love when he has those talks with them he looks uncomfortable but he wants to be so supportive love Lucas.
It would be great if it was Lucas and Justin or Marlena. What the hell is EJ even doing there at all?
EJ is doing what we see him doing best now... walking around HTS and the rest of Salem butting into everyone's business from Nicole to Sonny and Will, and Rafe... it's stupid and so not necessary. We need a rest from him, just like we got from Sami. It would be much more appreciated than these random scenes they have him in.
You'd be looking for anywhere else to be if Sami had just gotten unleashed on you, too.

mollymay

I could be wrong...but I'd bet $$$ that the scenes with EJ/Nicole on Friday and EJ/Rafe today were inserts. The continuity was all messed up (tie on, tie off), Nicole's hair looked a little different not to mention the fact that she had the exact same pose as when EJ walked up on her Friday.

The scenes were filler at best, but it does make me wonder what was cut that the extra footage was needed. Perhaps something in the Rafe/Jordan story so that aupcoming swing away from Rordan to Rafe/Hope and Dan/Jordan wouldn't be so out of whack.

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 30 2013, 07:47 PM
I could be wrong...but I'd bet $$$ that the scenes with EJ/Nicole on Friday and EJ/Rafe today were inserts. The continuity was all messed up (tie on, tie off), Nicole's hair looked a little different not to mention the fact that she had the exact same pose as when EJ walked up on her Friday.

The scenes were filler at best, but it does make me wonder what was cut that the extra footage was needed. Perhaps something in the Rafe/Jordan story so that aupcoming swing away from Rordan to Rafe/Hope and Dan/Jordan wouldn't be so out of whack.
Filmed on different days? We are in the baby stages of Rafe and Jordan and she is spoiled to be saving him tomorrow, what would be the point?

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 07:10 PM
Rosebud
Sep 30 2013, 06:31 PM
Fantastic66
Sep 30 2013, 05:59 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2013, 03:13 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I loved how :flipoff: EJ helped himself to the Grapes and
sat on Rafe bed.I could tell my EJ was hurt.
I hated Rafe in rescuing the damsel in distress role.
Its about time Rafe got a role redirection.
That really grossed me out when he ate off Rafe's tray. In a hospital no less!!!!
:shrug: Why does JS have EJ do that? When EJ takes a glass from someone who's been drinking out of it he'll start drinking it, he's taken food that Nicole was eating out of her hand to eat, and he even ate off Abe's plate in the pub after Abe got up because he was finished eating breakfast. I think it was bacon.

What is he having EJ convey when he takes food that other people have taken bites out of, or have eaten around, and eats it in front of them?

Usually that shows trust between family or close friends(like you're not afraid of catching hepitites or meningitis because you know them so well, you'd know if they had it) Is it some sort of alpha dominance thing he's trying to get across?
:lol: he does it with everyone from day one, maybe its just a JS thing. I think he stole Lucas' food in the hospital once too :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply