Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 30 2013, 12:37 AM (6,923 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 30 2013, 07:44 PM
magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 07:40 PM
TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 12:25 PM
lachelle73
Sep 30 2013, 12:21 PM
It should have been Lucas who came along and talked to WilSon. Love when he has those talks with them he looks uncomfortable but he wants to be so supportive love Lucas.
It would be great if it was Lucas and Justin or Marlena. What the hell is EJ even doing there at all?
EJ is doing what we see him doing best now... walking around HTS and the rest of Salem butting into everyone's business from Nicole to Sonny and Will, and Rafe... it's stupid and so not necessary. We need a rest from him, just like we got from Sami. It would be much more appreciated than these random scenes they have him in.
You'd be looking for anywhere else to be if Sami had just gotten unleashed on you, too.
True that!! Speaking of Sami... what did EJ do with her... lock her up in the Dimera bedroom or dungeon? Don't get me wrong.. I am thrilled to death that we haven't had her grace our screens for 6 episodes now, but it isn't even almost plausible that she gets out of jail and then disappears and has contact with no one and no explanation. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 07:52 PM
lysie
magicsteacher
TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 12:25 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
EJ is doing what we see him doing best now... walking around HTS and the rest of Salem butting into everyone's business from Nicole to Sonny and Will, and Rafe... it's stupid and so not necessary. We need a rest from him, just like we got from Sami. It would be much more appreciated than these random scenes they have him in.
You'd be looking for anywhere else to be if Sami had just gotten unleashed on you, too.
True that!! Speaking of Sami... what did EJ do with her... lock her up in the Dimera bedroom or dungeon? Don't get me wrong.. I am thrilled to death that we haven't had her grace our screens for 6 episodes now, but it isn't even almost plausible that she gets out of jail and then disappears and has contact with no one and no explanation. :shrug:
She is with her children. EJ told Stefano she took them out of school for the day and even had Ari earlier on.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 30 2013, 07:47 PM
I could be wrong...but I'd bet $$$ that the scenes with EJ/Nicole on Friday and EJ/Rafe today were inserts. The continuity was all messed up (tie on, tie off), Nicole's hair looked a little different not to mention the fact that she had the exact same pose as when EJ walked up on her Friday.

The scenes were filler at best, but it does make me wonder what was cut that the extra footage was needed. Perhaps something in the Rafe/Jordan story so that aupcoming swing away from Rordan to Rafe/Hope and Dan/Jordan wouldn't be so out of whack.
What upcoming swing away from Rafe and Jordan to Rafe and Hope and Daniel/Jordan? Is this a spoiler or just more rumors? It is being stated almost like it is a fact. If it is, I haven't seen if from any reliable source. Did I miss that one?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

IHeartSoaps
Sep 30 2013, 07:54 PM
magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 07:52 PM
lysie
magicsteacher

She is with her children. EJ told Stefano she took them out of school for the day and even had Ari earlier on.
Ok... must have missed that one. Too bad EJ didn't choose to spend the day with them.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 07:10 PM
Rosebud
Sep 30 2013, 06:31 PM
Fantastic66
Sep 30 2013, 05:59 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2013, 03:13 PM

I loved how :flipoff: EJ helped himself to the Grapes and
sat on Rafe bed.I could tell my EJ was hurt.
I hated Rafe in rescuing the damsel in distress role.
Its about time Rafe got a role redirection.
That really grossed me out when he ate off Rafe's tray. In a hospital no less!!!!
:shrug: Why does JS have EJ do that? When EJ takes a glass from someone who's been drinking out of it he'll start drinking it, he's taken food that Nicole was eating out of her hand to eat, and he even ate off Abe's plate in the pub after Abe got up because he was finished eating breakfast. I think it was bacon.

What is he having EJ convey when he takes food that other people have taken bites out of, or have eaten around, and eats it in front of them?

Usually that shows trust between family or close friends(like you're not afraid of catching hepitites or meningitis because you know them so well, you'd know if they had it) Is it some sort of alpha dominance thing he's trying to get across?
I had no idea he did it all the time. BIZARRE. :o

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 07:56 PM
mollymay
I could be wrong...but I'd bet $$$ that the scenes with EJ/Nicole on Friday and EJ/Rafe today were inserts. The continuity was all messed up (tie on, tie off), Nicole's hair looked a little different not to mention the fact that she had the exact same pose as when EJ walked up on her Friday.

The scenes were filler at best, but it does make me wonder what was cut that the extra footage was needed. Perhaps something in the Rafe/Jordan story so that aupcoming swing away from Rordan to Rafe/Hope and Dan/Jordan wouldn't be so out of whack.
What upcoming swing away from Rafe and Jordan to Rafe and Hope and Daniel/Jordan? Is this a spoiler or just more rumors? It is being stated almost like it is a fact. If it is, I haven't seen if from any reliable source. Did I miss that one?
I have the same question. :shrug:

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

mollymay

James' hair should be an easy give away. He did not keep the style it is in for very long and I saw no difference in his hair between the Chad and Kristen scenes and the Nicole/Rafe scenes.

mollymay

magicsteacher
mollymay

The details are in last weeks tweets threads, but KA and GM all but told me and a couple others that Hope would be involved with Rafe.

mollymay

IHeartSoaps
Sep 30 2013, 08:10 PM
mollymay

James' hair should be an easy give away. He did not keep the style it is in for very long and I saw no difference in his hair between the Chad and Kristen scenes and the Nicole/Rafe scenes.
So the tie on/tie off stuff was just lack of continuity??

acutally, James hair in the Rafe scenes looked a scant bit shorter than it did in the Wilson/EJ scenes, at least to me.

Point being the EJ/Nicole and EJ/Rafe scenes served absolutely no purpose but filler...oh and the thrill it gave me to watch EJ squash Rafe like a bug.

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 30 2013, 08:14 PM
IHeartSoaps
Sep 30 2013, 08:10 PM
mollymay

So the tie on/tie off stuff was just lack of continuity??

acutally, James hair in the Rafe scenes looked a scant bit shorter than it did in the Wilson/EJ scenes, at least to me.

Point being the EJ/Nicole and EJ/Rafe scenes served absolutely no purpose but filler...oh and the thrill it gave me to watch EJ squash Rafe like a bug.
Well an episode is comprised of scenes filmed on different days, but with James you can always tell with his hair how far apart. I remember the episode back in January where he took Johnny to see monster trucks and later was waiting for Sami at the apartment, we went from short to long and it was because they had a two week break between filming the scenes.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 30 2013, 08:12 PM
magicsteacher
mollymay

The details are in last weeks tweets threads, but KA and GM all but told me and a couple others that Hope would be involved with Rafe.
I buy Rafe and Hope being involved, but that doesn't necessarily mean romantically or that Rafe and Jordan are not happening. There are lots of ways for characters to be involved. I am surprised that Meng and KA would spoil all that info about Jordan and Daniel and Rafe and Hope since everyone has obviously been told to be tight lipped about the show.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I think those scenes WERE filler, sometimes an entire episode is filler (like today's show).....and if they were inserted it's likely only to meet JS' episode guarantee or something. IMHO the Nicole and Rafe exchanges just made Ej look bad and he's suppose to be on top of the world with his Samantherrrrr but somehow he just needs to go and take a dig at Nicole and another at Rafe....

Sariah
Member Avatar

If I had known the #FreeSami hashtag meant we wouldn't have her onscreen for nearly a week, I would have tweeted it non-stop.

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 30 2013, 08:27 PM
I think those scenes WERE filler, sometimes an entire episode is filler (like today's show).....and if they were inserted it's likely only to meet JS' episode guarantee or something. IMHO the Nicole and Rafe exchanges just made Ej look bad and he's suppose to be on top of the world with his Samantherrrrr but somehow he just needs to go and take a dig at Nicole and another at Rafe....
EJ wasn't being mean and nasty to Nicole, he actually gave her the same advice everyone else has been giving her when it comes to Eric. As for Rafe, oh it was so good and in line with how EJ and Rafe treat each other. I remember a scene with the roles reversed, only EJ hadn't gotten the chance to be a few weeks out of his coma, he had literally just come out of it.

mollymay

magicsteacher
mollymay
magicsteacher
mollymay

I buy Rafe and Hope being involved, but that doesn't necessarily mean romantically or that Rafe and Jordan are not happening. There are lots of ways for characters to be involved. I am surprised that Meng and KA would spoil all that info about Jordan and Daniel and Rafe and Hope since everyone has obviously been told to be tight lipped about the show.
You had to be there but GailWinters and TMoore can verify there was little other way we could take what KA & GM were telling us.

Sariah
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 05:38 PM
six
Sep 30 2013, 04:53 PM
I think he must have needed to meet his guarantee. If it was a storyline shift, wouldn't they just create some extra filler for the characters who were already in that episode? Wilson could have used an argument that lasted longer than five minutes, before they kissed and made up. Or Danicole could have spent more time talking about themselves, or something.
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. He's basically been pop-up EJ for the last couple of episodes, so it would make sense if he was written into the episodes just to hit an episode guarantee. My only complaint is that if he's just there as eye candy, then his hair should've looked better.
...and he should have been shirtless.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

IHeartSoaps
Sep 30 2013, 08:31 PM
LuvingLumi
EJ wasn't being mean and nasty to Nicole, he actually gave her the same advice everyone else has been giving her when it comes to Eric. As for Rafe, oh it was so good and in line with how EJ and Rafe treat each other. I remember a scene with the roles reversed, only EJ hadn't gotten the chance to be a few weeks out of his coma, he had literally just come out of it.
Others have given Nicole advice about Eric, but EJ is her ex.. the others aren't. EJ was taking jabs at her and for what purpose? Same with Rafe... no purpose for that at all. EJ has his life and the woman he wants... he can now go back to the mansion and live the life he has so wanted.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 30 2013, 08:32 PM
magicsteacher
mollymay
magicsteacher

You had to be there but GailWinters and TMoore can verify there was little other way we could take what KA & GM were telling us.

I guess I am a skeptic... I will wait for the spoilers to come out.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I liked the Ejole scenes regardless of whether or not they were filler. And it just makes it appear that Ej isn't quite as happy as he claims now that he supposedly has everything he's wanted. Why still butt in and concern himself with Nicole's life if he's so happy with Sami? I know these scenes will probably to nowhere but I find it interesting nonetheless.

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 08:39 PM
IHeartSoaps
Sep 30 2013, 08:31 PM
LuvingLumi
Others have given Nicole advice about Eric, but EJ is her ex.. the others aren't. EJ was taking jabs at her and for what purpose? Same with Rafe... no purpose for that at all. EJ has his life and the woman he wants... he can now go back to the mansion and live the life he has so wanted.
What are Brady, Victor and Daniel if not her exes? In fact like someone mentioned earlier, the only ex to not give her advice is Roman.

EJ can have it all and have fun at Rafe's expense too, why not :lol: besides didn't Kate say she was at the hospital for the Board Meeting, EJ is on the board too, he just killed two birds with one stone :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply