Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 30 2013, 12:37 AM (6,873 Views)
mollymay

magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 08:41 PM
mollymay
Sep 30 2013, 08:32 PM
magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 08:27 PM
mollymay
Sep 30 2013, 08:12 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I buy Rafe and Hope being involved, but that doesn't necessarily mean romantically or that Rafe and Jordan are not happening. There are lots of ways for characters to be involved. I am surprised that Meng and KA would spoil all that info about Jordan and Daniel and Rafe and Hope since everyone has obviously been told to be tight lipped about the show.
You had to be there but GailWinters and TMoore can verify there was little other way we could take what KA & GM were telling us.

I guess I am a skeptic... I will wait for the spoilers to come out.
That's fair.....as long as I get to say I told you so, :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Please be careful about rumors. We work really hard to keep this from being a rumor board. This one is a little different than what we usually have issues with, but just please be careful. Until it's absolutely confirmed, at the very least please try to include that it's just rumored.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

mollymay
magicsteacher
mollymay
magicsteacher
Sep 30 2013, 07:56 PM

The details are in last weeks tweets threads, but KA and GM all but told me and a couple others that Hope would be involved with Rafe.
I buy Rafe and Hope being involved, but that doesn't necessarily mean romantically or that Rafe and Jordan are not happening. There are lots of ways for characters to be involved. I am surprised that Meng and KA would spoil all that info about Jordan and Daniel and Rafe and Hope since everyone has obviously been told to be tight lipped about the show.
You had to be there but GailWinters and TMoore can verify there was little other way we could take what KA & GM were telling us.

Based on what KA and Meng said, I have no doubt Hope is getting a man, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be Rafe.

E/A: I'm only going by what Meng and KA said to us. We made some comments to them and they responded. No one was more surprised than I was by their response. It may or may not play out. It's not a spoiler until we see it given as one by the show.
Edited by gailwinters, Sep 30 2013, 09:12 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Sep 30 2013, 08:50 PM
mollymay
magicsteacher
mollymay

Based on what KA and Meng said, I have no doubt Hope is getting a man, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be Rafe.
Did Meng say that Hope and Rafe would be romantically involved, or that Ciara would have issues with her mother's closenes with Rafe, or something similar? I hate it when the actors say something so different to what fans hear at an event or book tour. It really makes the actors come across as complete liars when/if the rumors pan out.......I know storyline direction can change but KA just said very recently that it wasn't the case.....

MissLola
Member Avatar

So where does this leave Jordan?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Sep 30 2013, 08:50 PM
mollymay
magicsteacher
mollymay

Well I know nothing and have heard nothing, but if Hope is getting a man, I just don't know who it could be other than Rafe. Unless they've managed to keep a new hire (or a Vargas return :wub: ) off the radar, the guys on canvas right now in her general age range are pretty limited. I know she's not related by blood to Eric or Brady, but she's considered them to be family for a long time, so that rules them out in my mind. And much to the dismay of Elopers around the world, I highly doubt they'd ever put her with EJ. That basically leaves Rafe or Daniel. It's possible that they've finally realized Fetch isn't going to happen, but I'm skeptical. Which basically leaves Rafe. And we do know they've been filming together a fair amount lately.

Like I said, I know nothing and I'd prefer that this spec is wrong (still holding out for Vope), but I wouldn't be surprised to see them go with Rope.
Edited by tomsawyer, Sep 30 2013, 09:06 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^Who knows....some are suspecting that she ends up being Dan's next conquest, simply because they shared a scene recently where he seemed to remind her that he might know her from her past.....but I still don't think that will be the story for her.....I see her probably being chem tested with Brady before she ends up being in the middle of Dannifer....

mollymay

Go back and watch the GG/KA interaction on that "Katie" segment. Its apparent they've been working together a bit.

lysie
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 30 2013, 09:09 PM
Go back and watch the GG/KA interaction on that "Katie" segment. Its apparent they've been working together a bit.
Well, we already know that from twitter.

Can we please get this back to today's show?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 30 2013, 09:11 PM
mollymay

Well in our defense today's show was REALLY boring.

I did like how Bristen was color coordinated though.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^todays's show was all filler....prefer to watch the stuff about the shut down, lol.....

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I'm watching it now but omg, Kristen looked flawless today.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 30 2013, 09:17 PM
lysie
Sep 30 2013, 09:11 PM
mollymay

Well in our defense today's show was REALLY boring.

I did like how Bristen was color coordinated though.
They're not meant to be until they have matching haircuts.

Kriss4

Today's show? I'm watching it now. It's not terrible, but it IS a filler show. Nothing new really happens. It's a continuation of things that have been happening for awhile. No new wrinkles or moments as far as I can tell so far.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I watch a little and determined that I still hate Bristen. A lot. If I could reach through my tv and smack Brady I would. Wake.the.fuck.up bro.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Lysie, did you just like your own post? :laugh:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

This show was a smidge slow. Aside from admiring Kristen and Gabi's hair, I didn't pay much attention...

until EJ showed up in Rafe's room. :laugh: God, I love it when EJ is an SOB. Even though I think James and Galen don't have much chemistry, I liked their scenes today. It was probably because EJ did all of the talking and relished in rubbing in Rafe's face that not only is he happy with Sami but Rafe tarnished his image. Meanwhile, Rafe couldn't even move. That gave me life!

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 30 2013, 09:49 PM
Lol. Not on purpose. Though someone needed to.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 30 2013, 10:12 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
All you had to do was ask. It's done. :D

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 30 2013, 10:31 PM
lysie
Sep 30 2013, 10:12 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
All you had to do was ask. It's done. :D
Okay, not I'm going to go unlike it so that I only look like a dorky if you read the whole thread.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply