Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Memes and Gifs, Week of Sept 30
Topic Started: Sep 30 2013, 07:58 AM (1,548 Views)
Ellie

Posted Image

Please post all memes, gifs and tumblr images for this week's shows here. As always, classics are welcome too!

Also just a note - we've mentioned this to some of you individually, but this is not a place for current "campaign art". That belongs in the campaign sections of fan boards. (Things like "Give ____ a story!" or "Get ___ off my screen now!" with a picture, etc).

Thanks!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Chelsea! I miss her. I loved Chick!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Credit to Saleminasukkaat
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Sep 30 2013, 08:41 AM
Chelsea! I miss her. I loved Chick!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Credit to Saleminasukkaat
My favorite Chick line ever was when Chelsea breathlessly asks Nick, "Where'd you learn to kiss like that?" I remember that I loved her tone of voice and Nick's reaction. They were adorable, until they got ruined (due largely in part to uber-horny Stephanie who kept encouraging Chelsea to go after Jett).

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Chelsea's goodbye to Hope was perfectly done. It was definitely a set of scenes that made sense to have. I have a feeling that if TomSell had written Chelsea's goodbye, she would've just left without those Hope/Chelsea scenes & maybe even without the Bo/Chelsea scenes (& all we would've heard was Hope asking if he had gotten a chance to see Chelsea before she left & him saying that she found him at the airport & they talked).
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um.... I gots time for it.

:sex4:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Matt
Sep 30 2013, 10:29 PM
Um.... I gots time for it.

:sex4:
Ugh, please do. I'll be the first to ship Maniel if it takes the atrocity that is Fetch off my TV screen. :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sorry but SC is fug!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

I'm with JM on this one. SC does nothing for me. More for Matt. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Posted Image
http://kloudygirl.tumblr.com/post/62902479517

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image
https://twitter.com/nbcdays/status/385524686081495040
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to everythingsalem.tumblr.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 3 2013, 12:05 AM
Lucas Horton. Miracle worker.

The only one who is able to make Sami vaguely tolerable.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

He is a miracle worker indeed!
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

He isn't that much of a miracle worker to me. It comes across as him kissing her smug ass when she didn't even apologize for the unforgivable way she treated him.
Edited by TreasureCove, Oct 3 2013, 06:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

^^I think people are just saying that at least they can tolerate Sami in scenes with Lucas, with the others not so much. It has nothing to do with story one way or another. He pretty much tells her to stick to what she knows is right in her gut and since she never listens to him, she does the opposite of that...expected when it comes to Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
From everythingsalem.tumblr.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic