Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 12:40 AM (11,371 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

General Hospital: October Discussion

2012 Lab Explosion: Robin Dies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abb7_5pKdoI

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sorry this is late! I am so behind on GH episodes and each day I just get more behind by not catching up on a couple or more that I've missed.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hope LuLu explodes on Maxie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Patrick took the ring off today, however, Would he removed it if he hadn't talked with Anna and Carlos hadn't call him out on still wearing it?
I wish Patrick didn't take the ring off--just accept what's in his heart, not moving on until he's really ready to do it.

Robin is back!!!! :cheer: :cheer: The fallout from this is gonna be must see tv! I can't wait until it's revealed she's not dead. :cheer: :cheer:

I kinda sympathize with Maxie. :peek: She was torn between doing the right thing/telling the truth verses keeping a promise to her best friend. Thou she
miscarried Lante's child when she knew she was pregnant with her own child, she didn't want to disappoint/hurt Lante knowing they desperately wanted a baby.

Now that the truth is out, Lante treats Spixie with disdain, as if they intentionally kept them in the dark to hurt them. IMO Spixie realized Lante
had already bonded with Connie. And, they still could be in the baby's life as god-parents.

Edited by bellajewel, Oct 1 2013, 04:14 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I can't wait till Robin comes back. Patrick took his ring off, but he will put it back on as soon as Robin comes back, so not worry about anything.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Michael and Starr sort of worked. Michael and Kiki just don't.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I can see both sides with baby Connie,I know she wanted to give Lante a baby,but she still should of told them,would of avoided them bonding with a baby they could possibly lose,then again this whole thing is kind of dumb since in real life you cannot get pregnant again a few hours after a miscarriage,your body needs WEEKS to heal.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 2 2013, 04:53 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

The Michael and Kiki love scene = :x
You can't force chemistry and this couple seriously lacks it.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Loved the fallout from the truth about Baby Connie. Great writing and acting. I still have no sympathy for Maxie. Lulu totally nailed it with Maxie.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

The Maxie/Spinelli and Dante/Lulu/Olivia scenes are really good, but the rest of this ep is a mess.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I couldn't imagine giving up MY baby, no matter the circumstances. Maxie "bright" idea was so stupid.

The baby belongs with Spixie even though they brought it on themselves. Lante have no rights to the baby.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Omg the Robin/Anna flashback at the end :'( ! so sweet :wub:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ava and Morgan = :x

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I'm seriously loving Jerry and Dr. O. Now these are some fun crazies to watch!

So glad to see feisty Robin back. This is why her and Patrick worked - she didn't take any of his macho crap and gave it right back.

Love, love, love that Robert Scorpio is back and he remembered seeing Robin alive. :wub:

Ava/Morgan and Michael/Kiki are both vomit inducing. How nice that the saints known as Michael and Kiki waited a whole week before boinking. :x Way to go Michael, you just screwed your brother's wife. I hope to heaven that the slut doesn't get pregnant and we are stuck with a WTD with Morgan and Michael.

Baby Connie (sigh), such a precious little baby. I have a feeling she will go back to her bio parents and if she does, I hope they change her name STAT!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Go Robin! Kicking ass and taking names.

What a fantastic Friday cliffhanger! We got both Scorpio brothers together, and Robert remembers!

Yeah, they are a bit cartoonish and campy but I do love the current crop of GH villains. God does Days need some old school villanry like this.

Michael and Kiki: :flipoff: :frustration: :redface: :whip: :badmood: :yuk: . Nuff said.

Have to give some props to Dom Z and Emme Rylan for showing so well Dante and Lulu's anguish.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

GH has really been EXCELLENT of late. I can't wait to watch it daily.

It was great to see Robin this week...but today was great...she knocked that bitch out ....I thought she was going to push her head into the microscope..that would have been even better!

Anyway...Hello Robert Scorpio....nice to see you again.....the scenes where he slowly put the pieces together to end in the cliffhanger that he remembered Robin was alive and told Ana was all a good soap is made of. Intrigue, build ups, reveals...IDK but I've always enjoyed my soaps when they were a bit on the camp side....something about that just makes the show fun....too much can ruin it but I don't think this is too much. If anything, I expected something like this.....and they delivered.

Patrick's flashback of his wedding to Robin was precious....maybe you shouldn't have taken off that ring...something tells me you won't have it off for long....next week will be even better...will Ana tell Patrick that Robert saw Robin alive a year or so ago? Or will Ana just go and pursue this on her own? Hmmm...

I'm am really loving Britt and Nik, wonderful side story to get them close and then the love will blossom.

IDK, I still don't get grossed out by Kiki and Michael....IDK why but I'm fine with them...won't ever ship em or anything but they are not that disgusting to me.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

The Robin stuff is moving really fast, but so far it's working for me.

The Michael/Kiki/Morgan and Franco stories are like a completely different show from everything else.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't think Nicholas will be too happy that Britt didn't tell him that she knew Connie isn't Lante's baby.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nikolas would understand because the same thing happened to him when he found out about AJ/Carly. He wanted to tell Liz but he gave his word to AJ that he would not tell Llz. Britt wanted to tell Lulu/Dante the truth but Frisco caused her accident and Maxie used patient/doctor confidentiality to bound her to not to tell Lulu/Dante the truth. She gave them a new doctor and let Maxie handled the situation. Just like AJ handled the situation with Liz.
Nik is going to empathize with Britt because they both did the right thing, yet they both got the short end of the stick.

I loved how Nik comforted Britt when she was in Anna office. I rather watch them over any couple on GH. :hail:

Morgan is nothing but the Ford brothers 2.0 from OLTL. :yuk:

Emma was not cute in how she addressed Britt. That what happens when children hang around adults, they began to act like one.
Edited by natdot99, Oct 5 2013, 01:21 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great seeing Robert back. Loved the build up to him remembering Robin is alive.

Lucas mention! Too bad he hasn't been cast. Or at least I don't think he's been. :ermmmm:

I'm liking Patrick and Sam's friendship.

Go Robin! Obrecht is such a great villain. I cheered when Robin knocked her out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply