Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 12:40 AM (10,872 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Save those red noses for christmas,they can dress as Rudolph.

Britt's mom really thought she would get away with dressing Ben as Rosemary's baby.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 31 2013, 01:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LMAO at Faison and Dr. O! They were too funny today!

The Cam/Emma/Spencer triangle is already more interesting than the TJ/Molly/Rafe one. :P

Oh Elizabeth, I have moments when I really like you, but I cannot stand you when you get all bitchy about a former flame being with another woman. You didn't want Nikolas and choose AJ, REMEMBER?? Stop with the eye rolling and bitch faces about Britt and Nikolas.

Franco and Carly, who do I have to send money to to make this end for good? :flipoff: :drunk:

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 31 2013, 02:21 PM
LMAO at Faison and Dr. O! They were too funny today!
I agree, Dr.O was leading Faison around like a child.

The Cam/Emma/Spencer triangle is already more interesting than the TJ/Molly/Rafe one. :P
Poor Emma will freak out when she learns that Britt (hopefully) become his stepmother. He didn't seem to be scared of her. I guess Cameron is the smart one because he ran for his life from Emma :rockon:

Oh Elizabeth, I have moments when I really like you, but I cannot stand you when you get all bitchy about a former flame being with another woman. You didn't want Nikolas and choose AJ, REMEMBER?? Stop with the eye rolling and bitch faces about Britt and Nikolas.
:hail: :hail: :hail: Elizabeth expected Nikolas to be at home brooding and pining for her. She started to flirt with him until Britt shut her down. :cheer:
She does that to all the woman that Nik has chosen to move on with, period.

Franco and Carly, who do I have to send money to to make this end for good? :flipoff: :drunk:

You can add me to your fund. Then Carly has always been attracted to trainwrecked men.

The almost kissing scene between Nik and Britt was smoking out :wub:

The STFU award to Felix because it none of his business of how Brad treats his child. Felix has not come out to his parents, so he needs a muzzle.

Elizabeth was grating my nerves today with her attitude. She came to Wyndermere to drop breadcumbs for Nik attention, period. She chose AJ in June/July, and she showed up four months later at Nik home, was just sad. That why i will never support Niz because of Liz waffling behavior. :yuk:

Edited by natdot99, Oct 31 2013, 04:23 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Okay, this episode had some truly adorable moments. Loved all the Emma/Cam/Spencer stuff, and damn but Nikolas looked smoking hot in his costume! There's nothing like Halloween at Wyndemere. Was this the new Josslyn? She was so cute prancing around and proud of her Children of the Corn costume.

I want to spend the night at Wyndemere in Nikolas's bedroom.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think Emma looked adorable.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Loved Sabrina and Emma as Electra Woman and Dyna Girl!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 31 2013, 12:32 AM
I have given New LuLu a shot,but still cannot stop to think how awesome Julie would be at these scenes.

From what I see Maxie and LuLu have done questionable things,but Maxie has a longer list of misdeeds.
To me though, and I missed a few years a couple of years back... it seems like Maxie sort of owns that shit and doesn't pretend she didn't screw up, while Lulu excuses it or pretends she didn't do anything at all.

I wouldn't wanna see Lulu's abortion thrown in her face, it should be more about intentionally sleeping with a married man, knowing the consequences it could have. And I loved Lulu and Dillon. I thought they had some chemistry (never saw much of Dillon/Georgie, sadly). Lulu's list is long too, the difference is that Maxie sort of owns it now, but believes wholeheartedly that she can be the mother little Georgie (sorry, I will never accept that baby's name to be Connie, one Connie was awful enough) deserves. She messed up, yes, and she knows that, but she was trying to give her best friend what she wanted. That doesn't make it okay, but Lulu acts like Maxie was trying to ruin their lives and in her distorted parental view, she was trying the exact opposite.

In the end, the judge should look past their past mistakes as kids and teens - and look at their lives now. It's pretty much 50/50, but Maxie IS the biological mother and she does love her child.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Oct 31 2013, 04:21 AM
Sable Colby
Oct 30 2013, 11:36 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Oct 30 2013, 06:00 PM
I wonder if Lulu remembers that abortion she got while she's talking about people murdering babies. :)
I'm sure Maxie will put that at the top of the Lulu's list of bad deeds. And Lulu will come armed with the whole Maxie-stealing-drugs-for-addict-Lucky-trying-to-ruin-his-marriage-faking-suicide-faking-a-pregnancy/miscarriage saga. It's going to be brutal. Bru-tal.

I don't like Maxie having the miscarriage - NOT her fault - thrown in her face and nor do I think it's acceptable to throw Lulu's abortion in her face. Neither of these things make someone an unfit parent. If they want to sling mud at each other, fine, but they should restrict the mud-slinging to things that can actually be used to show someone to be an unfit parent (like being involved with known criminals etc.). A miscarriage can happen to any woman and they are often not even caused by the woman doing anything wrong and to portray it otherwise is just gross misinformation. (Then again, they have no problem allowing viewers to believe Maxie could get knocked up a hot minute after suffering a miscarriage, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.)

And even though I am Team Lante, I am a little uncomfortable with the way Lulu keeps using language that would suggest Maxie KILLED a fully formed, viable fetus rather than suffering something tragic very early on in a pregnancy that many, many women suffer. Not good. Never liked this story and I still don't. I want Britt's baby to kept the hell away from this mess. Let Britt's baby stay Britt's!
I want Nicholas to find out the truth about that baby, mull about it and then propose to adopt him as his own after Britt marries him. Evil-doers-weird-family-history-super-wonder-twins unite!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 29 2013, 06:45 PM
Maxie is shocked she could be considered an "unfit" mother,hello,you,promise to be a surrogate,then miscarry,then get pregnant with your own baby and decide your gonna give that baby away to people who are not her parents,Maxie,DUH,her actions don't exactly scream mother of the year.
I am watching the 10/29 episode right now and it is driving me crazy with Spinelli and Maxie being all giddy with getting their baby. I really don't know why. It might be just because I just don't like Spixie as a couple and it is so clear that is where this will head. So agree that Maxie is far from mother of the year material.

I do have to say Baby Connie looks like a little Spinelli.

LPS
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Oct 31 2013, 07:21 PM
Snowing Fan
Oct 29 2013, 06:45 PM
Maxie is shocked she could be considered an "unfit" mother,hello,you,promise to be a surrogate,then miscarry,then get pregnant with your own baby and decide your gonna give that baby away to people who are not her parents,Maxie,DUH,her actions don't exactly scream mother of the year.
I am watching the 10/29 episode right now and it is driving me crazy with Spinelli and Maxie being all giddy with getting their baby. I really don't know why. It might be just because I just don't like Spixie as a couple and it is so clear that is where this will head. So agree that Maxie is far from mother of the year material.

I do have to say Baby Connie looks like a little Spinelli.
What baby would not look like Spinelli. He has baby-esque features.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

"I'm going with my girlfriend..Emma Drake"

Awww. The scenes with the kids were so adorable!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Liz ...your jealously is showing. :ermm: not a good look. I'm enjoying Brik and I don't want this turning into a triangle.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Dr.O & Faison seriously crack me up!

Cyberologist

I agree re: the comments re: Elizabeth but as her fan it would be for different reasons I don't want her in yet another triangle especially anything involving Nikolas she's been in about three or four of them with this character and "years" of triangles since 2002 that's all they write for her and she's never writen to win.

As for Brit its not like Liz doesn't have a very good reason Britt is a scheming manipulator who plotted and set up Patrick Drake and had sex with him for her mommy so she is certainly no innocent. Actually I wanted Liz and Brit to be friends but they put Liz in the Sabrina adoration camp. I thought it would be a very good story for "her" her loyalties would be divided especially with Robin's return. I knew it would be hard pressed to get a woman (vet) driving her own storyliine without it all being about a man.

What bothers me most is they refuse to let Elizabeth maintain "character growth" she still shouldn't be behaving the " the same way" as she did in 2002 with all her experiences. She's a grown ass woman now who has been married multiple times why she's written like some teeneybopper re: Nikolas who she has always been the best of friends with since they were teens is beyond me but she has always been protective of him so I'm glad they have returned her to that.

And yes I adore her bitch face and look forward to it.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I would not half mind it if Nik dressed like that all the time. The man is devastingly handsome.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I love Nik and Britt and I don't want triangle....I want him to fall hard for her and it seems he is and equally falling for him too...it's going to be crazy when he finds out that she knows that the baby is his sister's but isn't telling...that alone is great angst..I don't need Liz around this in any way, shape or form...and I am beginning to not like Liz at all....at this stage of the game I wouldn't be so sorry if she's written out.....and I like RH so much, but I don't like her with any of her men...something about her IDK.....I sort of liked her with AJ, but I prefer him with Carly....anyway....I need her to either come around to Aj when he gets out...or leave Port Charles.

Dr. O and Faison were hilarious...and I love the anticipation of finding out what exactly will happen when the people at the party realize who that one in the masquerade is....GH is kicking serious ass now...hopefully they will have a great November sweeps....when Robin finally takes off the mask and reveals herself to Patrick, Emma and everyone else in attendance....hope she does it....

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Robin seems to have a lot of free time for someone desperately looking for a cure.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Carly is letting Josslyn, a child of 6 or 7, watch Children of the Corn? Now that's great parenting! :eyeroll: Take the kid trick or treating and stop flirting with psycho criminal men. Good grief!

Elizabeth, SHUT UP!! Nikolas is not your property. I despise this character when she's like this.

Why are they making Duke so dumb? Like he wouldn't know something was up with "Anna?"

I feel sorry for Robin having to watch Sabrina play mommy and loving fiancee with her family.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I'm sick of Liz . She does this all the time. When a guy moves on she wants him back. She did this previously with Jason and Lucky. :rolleyes: I don't need her being in the Middle of Nik/Brit. She made her choose when she chose AJ over Nik. Let Nik move on!
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Nov 1 2013, 03:46 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Why isn't any of the Castle clan looking for Luke??? They need his blood if they want to free Anna and Robert? They are all just hanging out like it's no big thing! :blink:
Edited by Tammy, Nov 3 2013, 01:22 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply