Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 12:40 AM (11,447 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

I hope Luke and Tracy weren't connecting through Amsterdam or else Anna and Robert will be in that lab for a while.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Nik and Britt have enough angst with just their families and the baby drama. Don't need it to be a triangle with Liz.

Love the little triangle of Cam/Emma/Spencer.

Faison and Dr. O had me LOL on the Halloween episode.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Patrick/Sabrina were nauseating. I wish they'll hurry the reveal up. Anticipating the look on Sabrina's face when she realizes Patrick isn't really in love with her.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

William deVry is so freaking hot.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I want to marry Nikolas Cassadine. The way this regime has handled this character is miles and miles above the Guza/Phelps years. And Ben is sooooooo Lante's!

Kim McCullough did a great job in her scenes today. Can't wait till the Scrubs family reunites.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly,such bad taste in men.

LOL @ Brad's serial killer costume.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 1 2013, 10:47 PM.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I've come to dislike Liz, she already chose AJ she should allow Nikolas to move on.

LPS
Member Avatar

For some reason, Emma comes across as brat to me.

LMAO @ Rosemary's baby.

Sabrina comes across as Emma's nanny for some reason.

Fasion looked like Robin Thicke.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Nov 2 2013, 01:01 AM
I've come to dislike Liz, she already chose AJ she should allow Nikolas to move on.

Me too. She's so annoying!

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Oct 31 2013, 08:38 PM
Liz ...your jealously is showing. :ermm: not a good look. I'm enjoying Brik and I don't want this turning into a triangle.

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 1 2013, 03:45 PM
I'm sick of Liz . She does this all the time. When a guy moves on she wants him back. She did this previously with Jason and Lucky. :rolleyes: I don't need her being in the Middle of Nik/Brit. She made her choose when she chose AJ over Nik. Let Nik move on!

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 1 2013, 08:39 PM
Patrick/Sabrina were nauseating. I wish they'll hurry the reveal up. Anticipating the look on Sabrina's face when she realizes Patrick isn't really in love with her.

DaraFan

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 2 2013, 08:55 AM
DaraFan

Me too. She's so annoying!

In response to the Liz comments, Liz is waffler, period. Now that AJ is sitting in jail and she visits Nik at his home to flirt with him. I am glad that Britt reminded her of AJ. She chose AJ and Nik accepted that, period.
Like other viewers have said, Liz does this to all the men she was in love with, She did it when Jason moved with Sam, Lucky moved with his women, and when Nik moved on with the women in his life.
Liz wants Nik to sit at home pining for her, period.

I :hail: glad that someone sees Emma for the brat she has been trained into by Sabrina and Felix.

The lifetime STFU award goes to Felix. What is he OCD about Britt baby, my bag. Now he will champion Liz for Nik like he did Sabrina for Patrick.
Brad needs to get a muzzle and a little self esteem, Felix ain't work a bag of peanuts.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 2 2013, 09:44 AM
The lifetime STFU award goes to Felix. What is he OCD about Britt baby, my bag. Now he will champion Liz for Nik like he did Sabrina for Patrick.
Brad needs to get a muzzle and a little self esteem, Felix ain't work a bag of peanuts.
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to feel sorry for Brad. Are there no other gay men in Port Charles? Is Felix the only choice he has? Felix is so judgmental and know-it-all and I'm tired of him verbally berating Brad every chance he gets. Move on Brad, he's not worth it!

LPS
Member Avatar

I would write Felix off. He comes across extremely judgmental.

I hated William deVry on BB. However, he fits really well on GH. Plus, he has chemistry with Alexis which I haven't scene in ages.
Edited by LPS, Nov 2 2013, 10:14 PM.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

I hate that once again Ron had a great opportunity for Leslie, Lulu's grandmother to see the baby and passes on it. This baby storyline should connect and yet it doesn't, not at all.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

GH should pair Brad with Lucas if and when he returns and axe the pain in the ass Felix!

Amazee-Dayzee

Glad to see I'm not the only one that wants to punch Felix in the face.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply