Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 12:40 AM (11,199 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

GH was on :sleep:
Anna is the one in denial and should have remembered Emma stating that her mother called her.
Morgan can jump off a cliff.
Everyone can get Cassadine Island and yet not one Federal or International entity such as Interpol, CIA, FBI et al has shut it down.
So Dr.O plan was to have Robin bond to Ben and tell Faison that she willing to raise their grandchild as her own. :shrug:
It just me but the babies they use for Ben keep getting older and Connie remains a small infant.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I'm only on the Oct. 2 show (I'm an OnDemand soap boy!) but I have to say that it has been a good 15, maybe 20 years that I have enjoyed this show this much. It's downright thrilling.

If it wasn't for Michael and KiKi, the show would be perfect.

bygnedys

I hope they let Robert be part of this, I thought he would tell Anna to leave the room so he could get dressed and out of there.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Where's AJ? Isn't he in jail for killing Konnie? It's crazy that we haven't seen him since Konnie's murder :blink: .

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

This show is crazy good now minus miki and mava. Can someone put a muzzle on Carly, she is so annoying. Her Michael favoritism is showing, Michael did nothing wrong. :eyeroll: Wait now Britt's baby can sit up? :wtf: I cheered also when Robin knock out Dr. O. I liked Robin interaction with her and Jerry. Glad to have Robert back, Robin's alive, he will be instrumental in rescuing her with Anna. I feel nothing for the new Lulu and it seem the actress is falling flat in her scenes.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Dakota
Oct 7 2013, 11:11 PM
This show is crazy good now minus miki and mava. Can someone put a muzzle on Carly, she is so annoying. Her Michael favoritism is showing, Michael did nothing wrong. :eyeroll: Wait now Britt's baby can sit up? :wtf: I cheered also when Robin knock out Dr. O. I liked Robin interaction with her and Jerry. Glad to have Robert back, Robin's alive, he will be instrumental in rescuing her with Anna. I feel nothing for the new Lulu and it seem the actress is falling flat in her scenes.
I've been liking Carly a lot, but she clearly favors Michael over Morgan. Her "We raised them differently, but love them equally" completely rang hallow to me. Hell yes, Michael did wrong! Why do none of these people have a problem with him trying to steal his brother's girlfriend? And really, the real Carly I know would be up in Kiki's face for lying and severing her sons' relationship.

I found it so funny when Britt's baby, who was born around September 10th, was sitting up in the stroller. :eyeroll: Baby Connie is also huge for being less than 2 months old.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't really have a problem with Ben and Connie being bigger than they should be. It's necessary for the story, and this is a damn soap opera. SORASing is just something we have to accept. I'm enjoying the story, nonetheless.

Now I can get behind Carly and Derek, more so than Carly and Franco. Make it happen, Carlivati!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Renegade_Killerbee
Oct 7 2013, 05:19 PM
I'm only on the Oct. 2 show (I'm an OnDemand soap boy!) but I have to say that it has been a good 15, maybe 20 years that I have enjoyed this show this much. It's downright thrilling.

If it wasn't for Michael and KiKi, the show would be perfect.
THIS. Recently I thought GH wouldn't be thrilling again. Glad I was wrong about that! It's off the chain! Kudos to RC & FV. :cheer: :cheer:

Michael and Kiki really are overrated with the ewww factor, but the one thing TPTB need to do is get rid of that fake Quartermaine Franco.

It will be perfect when he's gone.
Edited by bellajewel, Oct 8 2013, 02:55 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Oct 7 2013, 07:38 PM
Where's AJ? Isn't he in jail for killing Konnie? It's crazy that we haven't seen him since Konnie's murder :blink: .
It's been a few weeks without AJ. I don't know what's going on. Soap spoilers on other sites are SK will be out before the end of the year. Hope TPTB aren't writing his exit story.

He's a good actor with potential. TPTB should invest in the character. It would be a shame if he was out so soon after returning.

Edited by bellajewel, Oct 8 2013, 02:57 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 8 2013, 10:26 AM
I found it so funny when Britt's baby, who was born around September 10th, was sitting up in the stroller. :eyeroll: Baby Connie is also huge for being less than 2 months old.
I cracked up when Robin was holding the gigantic baby. The visual was hilarious.

I hope that's not true about Kanan, although because the rest of the show is stronger, I wouldn't miss him like I would have a few months ago. For a while it felt like he was carrying the entire show on his back.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I could have done without that nasty flashback of Franco/Carly making out while painting. Yuk :x
I'm trying to like the NuLulu but cant help but miss JB :(

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 2 2013, 04:46 PM
Michael and Starr sort of worked. Michael and Kiki just don't.
Because they are awful. I just want to knock both of them out with a gavel and then ship them off to Japan.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Thank you Danny for crying! I can't believe that Sam and Silas were going to hit the sheets already. :x :flipoff:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Not a fan of Franco and I thought him and Carly were way too junior high today, but Diane was a hoot! "Am I on a hidden camera show?" :roflol:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 9 2013, 01:07 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 2 2013, 04:46 PM
Michael and Starr sort of worked. Michael and Kiki just don't.
Because they are awful. I just want to knock both of them out with a gavel and then ship them off to Japan.
Awww your Spixie gif Avi is so sweet :wub: love the way they are looking at each other, and I'm not even a fan of the couple.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

NOW Maxie remembers Connie is her daughter,u wanted to give her away,suffer the results of them learning the truth.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Even though I think Dante and Lulu will end up getting their own baby (Ben), part of me wants them to get Connie too. Maxie needs to suffer for her actions. Sucks that Spinelli gets dragged into it, but Spinelli could possibly arrange something with Dante and Lulu to be a part of Connie's life. Maxie deserves no part of the baby's life.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Patrick is trying his damnest to move on with Sabrina, but he should face the truth....he's still deeply in love with Robin.
Sabrina needs to get a clue. Walk away with dignity. She doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever being loved wholeheardly by Patrick.

Faison & Dr. O are something else! I'm at the edge of my seat watching those two. Never a dull moment.
Edited by bellajewel, Oct 11 2013, 07:00 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Oh, God, what an episode Thursday was! We had the meaningful birthday stuff with Robin, then the Ohlbrecht reveal at the end that I totally didn't see coming! I do love how this show can pull off surprises like that. This Robin stuff is meeting my expectations so far.

One thing I do miss about Howarth playing Todd Manning on GH is his wardrobe. Todd was the best dressed male on the show---he had some killer suits. Kind of like I wish Jack Deveraux had worn during his last stint on Days.

So far I think Willian deVry is a good addition to the cast. Love how Alexis gets all flirty around him.

They may be keeping it around for nostalgic purposes, but I kind of feel now Connie is gone that Crimson sign needs to come down.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Does anyone really buy that Patrick is ready to move on and be with Sabrina at this point? Even if she really was dead, Patrick is clearly not emotionally ready for another romance. It bothers me how other characters have pushed him to be with Sabrina, take off his wedding ring, etc. Sabrina needs to get some self-respect and walk away. I don't hate Sabrina and I think she's a genuinely nice person (a bit boring) but she's going to get her heart broken big time!
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Oct 12 2013, 07:38 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply