Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 12:40 AM (11,455 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

were the heck is AJ?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, LW's Carly doesn't have much sexual chemistry with anyone.
Edited by LPS, Oct 17 2013, 02:49 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I love the interaction between Nik and Britt. He opens up to her about his family history and she doesn't put him down for it.
LOL because Ben did not like Faison.
Sabrina and Patrick make the worst daytime couple because she never listens to his viewpoint.
Tues/Wed episode were :sleep: because of Kiki/Michael/Morgan.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love how insistent Patrick is that he was speaking to Robin. Nothing else matters now that there's a chance that Robin could be alive. And once she does come back into Patrick's life, I want it to still be like nothing else matters. Including Sabrina, unfortunately.

I really hope they plan on bringing Lucas back.

Kind of surprised Nikolas and Britt were flying commercial. Surely, the Cassadines have a private jet, no?

I really do appreciate Carlivati using Mac in Robert and Anna's storyline. No way would Guza have done that.

Anon

I think now that Britt's character has become less reviled they are going to mess with her paternity. I seriously doubt that they'll keep Faison as her father, I'm guessing she'll be a Cassadine. Wouldn't put it past Helena to have the good doctor use some of Stavros' swimmers. This would pave the way for a (gag-inducing) Sabrina and Nickolas pairing.
Anna and Robert just carry any episode that they are in together, they just seem to have a secret language from working together for so long. Can someone please beat the shit out of Sonny, his attitude grates on me. Why does Shawn always have to look like the stupid one in order to prop this worthless character? DeVry would make a much better, and budget friendlier, mob boss of Port Charles.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 17 2013, 02:49 PM
IMO, LW's Carly doesn't have much sexual chemistry with anyone.
This has been evident since she joined the show eight years ago.

Jeesh, can you believe the second worst Carly portrayer has been in the role almost as long as Sarah Brown AND Tamara Braun combined? :OhMy:

granolagirl
Member Avatar

She's growing on me since Carlivati took over. I love that they have toned down her rivalries with other women, and the way she handled Liz finding out she slept with AJ, and even the recent thing to help Alexis.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I saw Kelly (Britch) in a movie last night,Grace Unplugged,small part,but she plays a Keisha like pop star.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Another good Friday cliffhanger. The game's afoot on Cassadine Island, and I can't wait till Robert and Anna arrive on Monday!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

What a great show today! I'm amazed at how much I love Nikolas when he's not stuck up Liz's ass and is interacting with others. I found Faison's interaction with that baby funny, seeing as how Faison is evil and Ben seemed to warm right up to him. :D The writers have done a great job giving Britt some layers and making me care about her. I couldn't stand her when she was a one-note bitch with a Patrick obsession. Speaking of Patrick, WTF is he doing PROPOSING to Sabrina?? :facepalm:

bygnedys

I really think that Leisl is ready to turn on Faison. I know it is going to take time to rescue everyone. That is what sweeps are for and probably A.J.'s trial, something big probably come out of that.

Finally they started the umbrella adventure story about Robin.

EngradyPind

At least we are getting a couple of entertaining episodes per week. I don't consider anything to do with Sonny and his progeny to be entertaining. So, you can easily guess which days I enjoyed and which I suffered through. Anything Corinthos, including his women, is so far away from being fun to watch that I routinely FF through those scenes. Michael and Kiki are totally without rhyme or reason. Carly has become a twit with all of her sniffing around Franco. Olivia has become a self-righteous shrew. She needs a man and needs one quickly. Morgan is cute, but damn he is dumb.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sabrina comes alive in scenes with Carlos. Patrick proposing to Sabrina :shame: :facepalm:
So happy Nik found Robin :cheer: the sooner she's back the sooner Patrina ends!
A Liz sighting!
I'm REALLY loving Nik/Britt :wub:

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

haven't posted in awhile because of how mad this show was making me... but here goes.

I just can't with Patrick and Sabrina right now. and this is coming from someone who used to really love them together. I just cant stand that Sabrina cant see whats happening in front of her face. Patrick needs to be pushed by Nik to let go of the whole Britt baby thing, confronted by a perfect stranger about his wedding ring, and then convinced by a ghost on a dvd to propose to Sabrina? is he serious? the main problem i have with this is the writing. i understand that Patrick is still is mourning, but at no time between the Nurses Ball up until Carlos showed up had Patrick been written as someone not ready to move on. in fact on the night him and Sabrina had sex, it was SABRINA who had reservations about it and brought up Robin. Hes the one who dismissed it. probably because he was horny, but still lol

Speaking of Carlos, I LOVE HIM! Everything i have ever wanted Sabrina to be as a Latina woman, she has been in her scenes with him. Shes fiery, feisty, she stands up for herself, i love it. with Patrick she's written to lack self worth and common sense. i hate it. i hope she shocks me and turns Patrick down, but i doubt it. she might suggest moving in together or something. either way, Patrick just needs to hurry up and see Robin so i A. don't have to hear anymore of his sniveling, and B. So i can get my Carlina lol

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am so tired of Morgan's "woe is me" attitude. "Daddy loves Micheal more then me!" Granted it's true in theory.... I'm just tired of hearing it lol.

And Ian Buchanan's face really, REALLY bothers me! It distracts me every time he's in a scene. :frustration:
Edited by Tammy, Oct 18 2013, 11:26 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The STFU award goes to Sabrina, She had no problems using the NB to get close to Patrick and had everyone sing her praises to Patrick, now when things don't go her way, she throws a temper tantrum. She thought Britt was the enemy in her relationship with Patrick, now she knows that its Robin.

I cheered on Britt when she knocked her mother out and Dr. O when she told Faison to put the mask on himself and screw himself. Really did she really think that his feelings for Anna were going to change in a NY minute.

Nik comes alive with Britt and it seems every chance he gets, he wants to hug her. Nik/Britt are the gold standard for daytime couples, IMO.

The dumb :soapbox: goes to Tracy and Luke. Jerry Jaxs extorted 88 million dollars from four people including the Quartermaines and Edward gave up his antidote to save Emma. All she had to do was to capped JJ and call the authorities.
Edited by natdot99, Oct 19 2013, 01:47 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 16 2013, 07:39 PM
I'd rather see Carly with Derek than Franco!
I want her with AJ.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Can't describe how much I love Britt and Nikolas :wub:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Oct 19 2013, 02:45 PM
Can't describe how much I love Britt and Nikolas :wub:
Oh God, yes. They are GOLD! With their twisted pasts and family histories, and the chemistry, and the pretty.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

Straight up, I do not like and do not trust Carlos. I
think he is only out to use Sabrina.
I hate that she will come out on the losing end
of this bc all she did was love Patrick and Emma.
I wish they would have someone special for her. So
have grown to like Robin so
this one is hard for me.

I like Nick and Britta. I like them over
Niz bc she
is not wishy washy as Liz is with
Nick. I like that for the most part
Britt has been honest and
unevil with him.
I like how she whacked
her mom over Ben.
I still think however
that Ben is not hers but the Lante
baby.
and I like

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply