Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 12:40 AM (11,374 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Morgan on Team Jerome is made of win. I, like Morgan, cannot wait to see Sonny's reaction when he finds out. I want Morgan and Michael to stay at odds and not heal their rift any time soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Oct 28 2013, 08:28 PM
This may be an unpopular opinion amongst the One Life to Live fans who saw her grow up, but this show would instantly improve if they let Kristen Alderson go at the end of her 13-week cycle. She was tolerable as Starr, but this Kiki character needs to exit stage left. Yesterday.
Agreed, and she can take the other OLTL transplants with her. Bringing back RH and making him Franco was an absurd and stupid experiment and trying to pair him up with Carly again makes me sick. Especially since he's the reason her son was raped in prison, and no, I don't give a damn about Franco and his magic DVDs that were supposed to make it all better. :flipoff: Silas has all the charm and personality of a concrete block. I wouldn't miss any of them and they are not needed on General Hospital.

LPS
Member Avatar

^ITA. NONE of the OLTL actors have successfully integrated into GH. IMO, KA is just a bad actress. I never cared for her on OLTL. ME is the most successful OLTL transplant, but I've never cared for him. Franco...need I say more?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 28 2013, 08:22 PM
If Robin knew all the mean things Britch has said to Emma,Robin would strangle her.

Robin aint no saint because she has done far worse than Britt. :eyeroll:

To shut down Lulu, Spinelli should file for custody of Connie.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 29 2013, 04:28 PM
Snowing Fan
If Robin knew all the mean things Britch has said to Emma,Robin would strangle her.

So,Emma is still her daughter and won't take people saying I hate you to her kid,Robins past has nothing to do with Britt's big mouth.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 29 2013, 05:15 PM
natdot99
Oct 29 2013, 04:28 PM
Snowing Fan

So,Emma is still her daughter and won't take people saying I hate you to her kid,Robins past has nothing to do with Britt's big mouth.

Emma has been no saint, she has talked nasty to Britt while all the adults kept their mouth shut and encouraged her behavior. My mother would have spanked me for all the things that came out of Emma mouth when she talked to Britt.

Edited by natdot99, Oct 29 2013, 06:03 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Maxie is shocked she could be considered an "unfit" mother,hello,you,promise to be a surrogate,then miscarry,then get pregnant with your own baby and decide your gonna give that baby away to people who are not her parents,Maxie,DUH,her actions don't exactly scream mother of the year.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 29 2013, 06:46 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
As much as I miss Aaron Refvem in the role, I do kind of like how the biological son of Sonny and Carly is one hot mess. Just as he should be considering his parents!

Love all the Nikolas and Robin scenes.

This may be an unpopular opinion amongst the One Life to Live fans who saw her grow up, but this show would instantly improve if they let Kristen Alderson go at the end of her 13-week cycle. She was tolerable as Starr, but this Kiki character needs to exit stage left. Yesterday.
I've never seen her as Starr, but was she as horrible and as bad in that role as she is as Kiki? Because the character is just horrible and snoozy, but the acting doesn't help!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Maxie all this drama is on YOU and YOU alone.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Okay, I said before I didn't have a dog in the Lante vs Spixie baby fight but I'm going to go ahead and throw in with Lante. I just like them and sympathize with them more.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 29 2013, 07:32 PM
JarlenaLante
As much as I miss Aaron Refvem in the role, I do kind of like how the biological son of Sonny and Carly is one hot mess. Just as he should be considering his parents!

Love all the Nikolas and Robin scenes.

I've never seen her as Starr, but was she as horrible and as bad in that role as she is as Kiki? Because the character is just horrible and snoozy, but the acting doesn't help!
When Starr first arrived in PC, right up till the time she left, I could take or leave her. She was the weakest of the OLTL transplants as she is not a strong actress, her Emmy win notwithstanding. However I was okay with her on the show as I loved the idea of a Manning dating a Corinthos and her presence on GH meant a little piece of Llanview would live on after One Life's cancellation. Now that connection is gone, she hasn't hired an acting coach, and her character is turning Michael into a total cad.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 29 2013, 07:57 PM
Maxie all this drama is on YOU and YOU alone.
Pretty much. I'm just sick of her. Spinelli I have more sympathy for because he was also deceived, but I am scratching my head at this united front act he's putting on with her. He doesn't seem the least bit angry that she authored the disaster they currently find themselves in. I know he's capable of real, believable expressions of anger because he had plenty of it for Ellie when she told him the TRUTH - a truth, by the way, that he likely still wouldn't be aware of had her conscience not gotten to her. Maybe he doesn't want to pile on with Maxie, but we need to see them having some frank conversations. She doesn't deserve to be spared from anyone's anger.

Lante were heartbreaking in Tuesday's episode. Fantastic acting by both. I was completely sold on Lulu's desperation and Dante's resigned heartbreak.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I wonder if Lulu remembers that abortion she got while she's talking about people murdering babies. :)

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I want Finola Hughes to win her second Outstanding Lead Actress Emmy next summer. :hail:

Assuming the Emmy panel hasn't already engraved the name Heather Tom to the trophy. :mellow:

granolagirl
Member Avatar

The best thing about today was the preview for tomorrow. Can't wait!

I see a lot of love for Morgan and Ava out there, but they're just not doing it for me. I've been enjoying the custody story somehow, but it needs another turn at this point. Michael and Kiki, Sonny and Olivia, not so much with the caring right now.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

EJ_SamiFF
Oct 30 2013, 06:00 PM
I wonder if Lulu remembers that abortion she got while she's talking about people murdering babies. :)
I'm sure Maxie will put that at the top of the Lulu's list of bad deeds. And Lulu will come armed with the whole Maxie-stealing-drugs-for-addict-Lucky-trying-to-ruin-his-marriage-faking-suicide-faking-a-pregnancy/miscarriage saga. It's going to be brutal. Bru-tal.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I have given New LuLu a shot,but still cannot stop to think how awesome Julie would be at these scenes.

From what I see Maxie and LuLu have done questionable things,but Maxie has a longer list of misdeeds.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Oct 30 2013, 11:36 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Oct 30 2013, 06:00 PM
I'm sure Maxie will put that at the top of the Lulu's list of bad deeds. And Lulu will come armed with the whole Maxie-stealing-drugs-for-addict-Lucky-trying-to-ruin-his-marriage-faking-suicide-faking-a-pregnancy/miscarriage saga. It's going to be brutal. Bru-tal.

I don't like Maxie having the miscarriage - NOT her fault - thrown in her face and nor do I think it's acceptable to throw Lulu's abortion in her face. Neither of these things make someone an unfit parent. If they want to sling mud at each other, fine, but they should restrict the mud-slinging to things that can actually be used to show someone to be an unfit parent (like being involved with known criminals etc.). A miscarriage can happen to any woman and they are often not even caused by the woman doing anything wrong and to portray it otherwise is just gross misinformation. (Then again, they have no problem allowing viewers to believe Maxie could get knocked up a hot minute after suffering a miscarriage, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.)

And even though I am Team Lante, I am a little uncomfortable with the way Lulu keeps using language that would suggest Maxie KILLED a fully formed, viable fetus rather than suffering something tragic very early on in a pregnancy that many, many women suffer. Not good. Never liked this story and I still don't. I want Britt's baby to kept the hell away from this mess. Let Britt's baby stay Britt's!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

In this baby mess the person I empathize the most with is Dante. While devastated at the thought of losing Connie he is looking at the big picture and the consequences of saying Maxie is an unfit mother in court. And I'm glad Ellie suggested to Spinelli he distance himself from Maxie to increase his chances of getting custody. Maxie is the author of this mess and I don't want it to be easy for her to get her daughter back at all.

It's interesting but when Dante was talking about the consequences of doing things that can't be undone, I thought perhaps we were getting another one of Ron's oh-so-subtle anvil drops of what Morgan is doing by bugging his dad's office.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I'm just now watching the brief reunion between Scotty and Heather. Okay, okay, I have watched it three times over the past 48 hours, I love these two that much. :wizard:

Is this the first time in 30 years that Kin Shriner and Robin Mattson have had a scene together??? I don't recall him being around in the summer of 2004 when Heather was in Port Charles trying to marry Luke (or was it Edward?).

Another question: Will Carly become Carly Franco if she marries Franco (and you know they are going there!)? And if so, will people still just call him Franco? Weird.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply