Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 01:33 AM (16,122 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R: October Discussion

David Hasselhoff sings the theme to The Young and the Restless (Nadia's Theme) live on Merv in 1977...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOzmEedGMy8

Finally found some clips of David Hasselhoff on Y&R and thought I'd share. It's a different way to start off a Y&R monthly thread...

The first clip gets clearer at the 3:30 mark...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sorry this is late!
Online Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

You're not late, today is the 1st. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I had a dream last night about the Nikki/missing kid saga. I know, pretty bad when you're dreaming up answers for the SL's. :huh:

as I was in that half sleep, I put the rest of the pieces of my dream together.
I could be totally off base, but it is possible.
How about, if all these years, Nikki has been Katherine's daughter.
John Abbott's evil brother/twin that no one ever mentioned before, and Katherine had a child and that child was Nikki. Katherine put her up for adoption, and kept track of Nikki all those years and when Nikki got pregnant, Katherine arranged for someone to adopt the baby, and paid for his support, and that's why Katherine's picture was in the adoption files.
I know, a lot of holes in it, but I think, in the end, we're going to find out that Nikki is Katherine's daughter.
The child is not dead, that's why the casting call for an abbott cousin.
It could happen. :shrug:

No doubt, Victor & Nikki will break up after he finds out about the boy, and if they do, I'm done with them as a couple. Their breakups and makeups were already at the point of ridiculous, one more time, and it's just a joke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I highly doubt they will break up Niktor. At their age it would be pretty ridiculous to still be playing that game. They may seperate for a short time but reunite before any talk of divorce.

The question is how long will Nikki keep her secret? It could be a while. What if she finds out its indeed Dylan and by then Victor dislikes Dylan (SHOCKER! someone who doesn't like Rambo) she'd continue to keep quiet out of fear.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 1 2013, 01:11 PM
I highly doubt they will break up Niktor. At their age it would be pretty ridiculous to still be playing that game. They may seperate for a short time but reunite before any talk of divorce.

The question is how long will Nikki keep her secret? It could be a while. What if she finds out its indeed Dylan and by then Victor dislikes Dylan (SHOCKER! someone who doesn't like Rambo) she'd continue to keep quiet out of fear.
We thought they were too old for the last breakup, but they did it to us anyway. lol
Those two will be in a retirement home, still breaking up and remarrying. :huh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

And Victor will still be presumed dead once a year!
Online Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 1 2013, 04:51 PM
At least! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 1 2013, 06:29 PM
3WishGenie
Oct 1 2013, 04:51 PM
At least! lol
:blulaugh:
Online Profile Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Are we going to have another who-done-it murder mystery with Carmine. Michael finds Lauren with a gun standing over a dead Carmine and Fen was having a temper tantrum earlier. Is Lauren covering up for Fen killing Carmine or does Lauren only think Fen may have killed Carmine and covers up to protect him? Does anyone care? :shrug:
At least Carmine is gone :yahoo:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Angelina came back from Joisey and killed Carmoine in a fit of jealousy. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Oct 3 2013, 08:39 AM
Are we going to have another who-done-it murder mystery with Carmine. Michael finds Lauren with a gun standing over a dead Carmine and Fen was having a temper tantrum earlier. Is Lauren covering up for Fen killing Carmine or does Lauren only think Fen may have killed Carmine and covers up to protect him? Does anyone care? :shrug:
At least Carmine is gone :yahoo:
carmine killed carmine, I'm betting on it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

celine12

I confess, I killed Carmine! I would do it again, because I couldn't take another minute of that dumb story!

On another topic: I use to be a big fan of CLB, but lately he is annoying. He seems to overact every scene now. I wonder if he is nervous about his job?
Edited by celine12, Oct 3 2013, 08:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He's Face booking a lot too
Offline Profile Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

So Michael confesses to killing Carmine, Lauren is hysterical, Fen is missing.................Alex shines his flashlight on the bullet hole in the wall...........oh for the love of God, let this story end!!!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If Michael didn't fire the shot even near where Carmine is laying, Alex will know it was a cover shot. Like dropping a "plant" on the ground.
They have to investigate or some Carmine lover will holler that they didn't even try.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Oct 4 2013, 08:06 AM
If Michael didn't fire the shot even near where Carmine is laying, Alex will know it was a cover shot. Like dropping a "plant" on the ground.
They have to investigate or some Carmine lover will holler that they didn't even try.
Remember the new "convict" that is supposed to appear?
My guess is that Carmine confided his plan to kill himself to him, and have someone in Lauren's family get the blame, and eventually, by accident, this guy will reveal it.
I'm thinking, he's at the police station and overhears them talking about the case, realizes it's carmine and sees a way to make himself a deal by solving the case for them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 1 2013, 08:57 AM
You're not late, today is the 1st. lol
You're not late, . .but Carmine is!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheers: RE the culprit derby: both Fen and Carmine are odds-on-favorites--a virtual dead heat! :tvwatch:
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 1 2013, 12:58 PM
I had a dream last night about the Nikki/missing kid saga. I know, pretty bad when you're dreaming up answers for the SL's. :huh:

John Abbott's evil brother/twin that no one ever mentioned before, and Katherine had a child and that child was Nikki. Katherine put her up for adoption, and kept track of Nikki all those years and when Nikki got pregnant, Katherine arranged for someone to adopt the baby, and paid for his support, and that's why Katherine's picture was in the adoption files.
I know, a lot of holes in it, but I think, in the end, we're going to find out that Nikki is Katherine's daughter.

No doubt, Victor & Nikki will break up after he finds out about the boy, and if they do, I'm done with them as a couple. Their breakups and makeups were already at the point of ridiculous, one more time, and it's just a joke.

Victor/Nikki were always a joke as a couple. He could do no wrong while he judge other people for their actions. If Victor had Adam with another wife and Sabrina was pregnant, then why cannot he understand Nikki wanting to find her child, is beyond me.

LOL, Carmine laying on the ground posed on his side. I shocked that this storyline is still going on. Micheal should have divorced Lauren, IMO.
Edited by natdot99, Oct 5 2013, 01:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 5 2013, 01:30 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 1 2013, 12:58 PM

Victor/Nikki were always a joke as a couple. He could do no wrong while he judge other people for their actions. If Victor had Adam with another wife and Sabrina was pregnant, then why cannot he understand Nikki wanting to find her child, is beyond me.

LOL, Carmine laying on the ground posed on his side. I shocked that this storyline is still going on. Micheal should have divorced Lauren, IMO.
Victor doesn't know anything about Nikki's missing kid, so we don't know how he will react, we're just guessing at this point..
Nikki is projecting that Victor will be furious because she abandoned her baby like his mother did to him.
Hopefully, Victor will see the difference between giving up an infant for adoption and dropping a 7 year old kid off at an orphanage.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic