Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 01:33 AM (15,988 Views)
SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Jack Ass Abbott.....the first few times that was comical, but seriously it just makes Victor, a billionaire, owner of Newman/Chancellor Enterprises, caddy and immature. But the more and more I watch, it seems the writers want to bring his character down to destruction!

And since when did Adam become such an expert on fatherhood? He thinks he killed Delia, but he's not man enough to come forward? Oh yeah, that is an example of great parenting! Victor is no saint by no means, but Adam needs not to forget all the things he's done! He is just pissed that Victor got over him & Jack, so he is punishing him by not letting him be a part of his son's life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Chloe can't get passed blaming Billy for an innocent accident, but no blame is put on Lauren for having the affair with Carmine which ended in murder.......just don't get it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Victor has always had this thing about claiming his grandkids as his trophies or something. He walks around like a devil claiming souls for his own. Now, he's after Noah, working on poor Connor. Wish they would clear up the whole Summer paternity deal. I want her back with Nick. Wake Phyllis's ass up and get her to talk ! LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Oct 26 2013, 02:22 PM
Jack Ass Abbott.....the first few times that was comical, but seriously it just makes Victor, a billionaire, owner of Newman/Chancellor Enterprises, caddy and immature. But the more and more I watch, it seems the writers want to bring his character down to destruction!

And since when did Adam become such an expert on fatherhood? He thinks he killed Delia, but he's not man enough to come forward? Oh yeah, that is an example of great parenting! Victor is no saint by no means, but Adam needs not to forget all the things he's done! He is just pissed that Victor got over him & Jack, so he is punishing him by not letting him be a part of his son's life.
I think tptb want to make victor so hated that come contract time, people will want him gone and he won't have any leverage at all and will either have to take what they offer or walk.
I was sick of the "billy boy" name months ago, I guess we've graduated to jackass now, which, I would call Jack from time to time, but not in every post, even though some people seem to hang on the same worn out nickname for characters until you want to puke when you read the posts. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I know of a few men that treated their children like possessions and on quite a few occasions he treated them like shit.
But they are fantastic grandfathers that are proud of their grandchildren and are proud to announce to the world that they are his pride and joy.
Determined not to treat them the way he treated their parents.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't use a swear word in every sentence, some do, I will throw it in where it fits. Some can't refer to someone without adding a nickname to it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Oct 27 2013, 07:30 AM
I know of a few men that treated their children like possessions and on quite a few occasions he treated them like shit.
But they are fantastic grandfathers that are proud of their grandchildren and are proud to announce to the world that they are his pride and joy.
A lot of grandparents like their grandkids better than the kids, mostly I guess, because when you're tired of them, you can send them home. :lol:
People do change over the years and different people show love in different ways. We've seen the soft side of Victor many times and now we're seeing the softer side of Adam when it comes to kids.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Eileen Davidson is such a wonderful actress. It's great how she can go back to playing Ashley so effortlessly, after playing Kristen and the opposite-type character on DAYS so intensely over the past year. She made those scenes with Billy Miller today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 27 2013, 02:40 PM
BlissfulLily
A lot of grandparents like their grandkids better than the kids, mostly I guess, because when you're tired of them, you can send them home. :lol:
People do change over the years and different people show love in different ways. We've seen the soft side of Victor many times and now we're seeing the softer side of Adam when it comes to kids.
Many people forget that Victor has a soft side. Ugh hate the writing for Victor in recent years that make people hate his guts!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 28 2013, 05:54 PM
Sammie Jo
BlissfulLily
Many people forget that Victor has a soft side. Ugh hate the writing for Victor in recent years that make people hate his guts!!
Hopefully now that he has kind words to say to billy, he will stop hating him, or at least accept him as his SIL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

No matter how nice Victor is to Billy right now it is because he feels like no father should have to go what Billy has gone thru. When this feeling passes with Victor which it will soon. Victor will be right back to speaking ugly about Billy every time he sees him. He will always try to convince Victoria that Billy Boy is a punk. I detest Victoria for not standing up to her father more where Billy is concerned. Sure she tells him not to interfere in her marriage but Victor does it every time he sees Billy or Victoria. Victoria is not much of a wife if she lets Victor Belittle Billy anytime he wants to. No good wife would ever let that happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I guess I missed that part where Victor is nice to Billy ? Last thing I saw was when Nicki told him to straighten himself out around Billy and chewed him out. Even though Victor was right probably isn't a good time to tell him what he did was wrong he's paying the price now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Oct 29 2013, 08:39 AM
I guess I missed that part where Victor is nice to Billy ? Last thing I saw was when Nicki told him to straighten himself out around Billy and chewed him out. Even though Victor was right probably isn't a good time to tell him what he did was wrong he's paying the price now.
I think that's in todays show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I have a question. What car is Adam driving? he's going to and from places. Cops are watching for a black suv like a hawk. Wonder what he's doing about the car? He took care of the witch scrap, now, he needs to do something about that suv. Best thing he can do is scrap it out at the crusher place.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 09:05 AM
shark
Yeah, I just seen it. Nice of Victor , for once, to zip it. You know it took all he could muster , but, he pulled it off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

While the acting and the scenes involving Delia's death are well done, I HATE the storyline. It is so damn depressing. Its like a vampire sucking the life and enjoyment out of Y&R, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I can't believe dumbass Neil hiring that witch, Hiliary !!!!!! makes me so mad. Lily, is gonna get a new step mommy! Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!! She'll be around now for at least a yr. :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Oct 29 2013, 11:46 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 09:05 AM
shark
Yeah, I just seen it. Nice of Victor , for once, to zip it. You know it took all he could muster , but, he pulled it off.
No, I think Victor was sincere, he didn't HAVE to say anything.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

probably for Nicki's sake
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 12:07 AM
3WishGenie
Oct 28 2013, 05:54 PM
Sammie Jo
BlissfulLily
Hopefully now that he has kind words to say to billy, he will stop hating him, or at least accept him as his SIL.
Victoria is a 40+ yro woman, its pretty ridiculous to have her father interfere in her marriage as if she was still a teen! He doesn't have to like Billy but he can quit the name calling and belittling him. Victor is better than that! At least original Victor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic