Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 01:33 AM (15,995 Views)
CarolinaLady
Member Avatar

I have a question, after this tragedy and the organ donation for Connor and other children, WHY has no one mentioned the fact that Victor received Colleen's heart and he's still a ruthless jerk and horrible to Jack and Billy and he has an Abbott heart!!! :redface: He was different at first but now worse than before. :soapbox: :headbang:
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

The problem with everyone in Genoa City is they have no short term memory.
So it was like Victor never received Collen's heart.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 02:27 PM
shark
Oct 29 2013, 11:46 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 09:05 AM
shark
Oct 29 2013, 08:39 AM
I guess I missed that part where Victor is nice to Billy ? Last thing I saw was when Nicki told him to straighten himself out around Billy and chewed him out. Even though Victor was right probably isn't a good time to tell him what he did was wrong he's paying the price now.
I think that's in todays show.
Yeah, I just seen it. Nice of Victor , for once, to zip it. You know it took all he could muster , but, he pulled it off.
No, I think Victor was sincere, he didn't HAVE to say anything.
I kept wondering what he was doing at the funeral anyway???? Unless he is just a professional griever??? I actually thought Chelsea would have been more appropriate being as how they have her and Chloe being BFF's. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Oct 29 2013, 06:07 PM
probably for Nicki's sake
I don't think so, she wasn't even standing there and why would it be for her sake, all she asks is he stop with the vendetta, she never asked him to become pals with billy. I think he was totally sincere.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 29 2013, 11:25 PM
Sammie Jo
shark
Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 09:05 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah, I just seen it. Nice of Victor , for once, to zip it. You know it took all he could muster , but, he pulled it off.
I kept wondering what he was doing at the funeral anyway???? Unless he is just a professional griever??? I actually thought Chelsea would have been more appropriate being as how they have her and Chloe being BFF's. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Don't you remember Victor going to see Delia in the hospital, giving her a pony, he was close to her, Victoria is/was Delia's step mother, of course he'd be at the funeral.
Did you have a problem with Nikki being there, is she a professional griever, or is it just Victor? :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They were all connected with Delia. It doesn't make them ghouls for going to funerals of people they know, let alone a child that has been at their home.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

I would think he would go out of respect for Victoria and Reid and Ashley and of course Tracy because after all she made the decision to keep him alive so to speak. Victor was trying to show that he was the better man going up to Billy and giving his condolences. I felt sorry for Esther she was the grandmother who practically raised Delia yet they continue to act like she is just the maid who happen to live in the same house as Chloe and Delia.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

I would think he would go out of respect for Victoria and Reid and Ashley and of course Tracy because after all she made the decision to keep him alive so to speak. Victor was trying to show that he was the better man going up to Billy and giving his condolences. I felt sorry for Esther she was the grandmother who practically raised Delia yet they continue to act like she is just the maid who happen to live in the same house as Chloe and Delia.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Are we speaking of the kind Victor the man that kept Billy from his daughter when she was in the hospital and almost dead?
Edited by HotPepper, Oct 30 2013, 04:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Oct 30 2013, 04:43 PM
Are we speaking of the kind Victor the man that kept Billy from his daughter when she was in the hospital and almost dead?
apparently he has grown some conscience.
but dont worry it might be short lived.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Oct 30 2013, 04:43 PM
Did you miss the part where he brought Billy back from Burma or wherever the hell the jail was, in order to save Delia?
Victor has done some awful things, as has just about everyone on this show, but he's done a lot of kind things too, and what has any of that got to do with whether or not he goes to the funeral? I guess according to your logic, if Katherine were still alive, she shouldn't go either, she did some pretty unkind things too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's respect. If there was a list of things we have to be or do before we can go to a funeral, I think we are all sunk.
Victor has a good heart, it's Colleen's. Give the guy a break.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo

Did you miss the part where he brought Billy back from Burma or wherever the hell the jail was, in order to save Delia?
I have seen that, but at the same time while he was bringing him back, he also told him to give the marrow and get the frack of out town immediately and stay away from his daughter (Delia) and mine (Boretoria).
:sarcasm: Now that was a good man?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Six of one, half dozen of the other. Good usually out weighs the bad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 31 2013, 09:51 AM
Sammie Jo

I have seen that, but at the same time while he was bringing him back, he also told him to give the marrow and get the frack of out town immediately and stay away from his daughter (Delia) and mine (Boretoria).
No one ever said Victor's good deeds didn't come with some small print :teehee:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Sammie Jo

Nobody is disputing that what victor did to Billy was not horrible, but to say that he didn't bring him back when Delia was dying, is a flat out lie.
Victor knew Billy wouldn't be able to stay away, he even told him so. If Victor really wanted to keep billy from Delia he would have put an armed guard outside his trailer.
Nobody is saying Victor is an angel by any stretch of the imagination, but he shouldn't be blamed for imaginary deeds.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

End of Oct. board ! nice Halloween theme !
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 30 2013, 12:17 AM
kelly777
Oct 29 2013, 11:25 PM
Sammie Jo
shark

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Don't you remember Victor going to see Delia in the hospital, giving her a pony, he was close to her, Victoria is/was Delia's step mother, of course he'd be at the funeral.
Did you have a problem with Nikki being there, is she a professional griever, or is it just Victor? :shrug:
Just Victor because of his hatred of all things Abbott and mostly Billy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 31 2013, 02:11 PM
metitle
Sammie Jo

Nobody is disputing that what victor did to Billy was not horrible, but to say that he didn't bring him back when Delia was dying, is a flat out lie.
Victor knew Billy wouldn't be able to stay away, he even told him so. If Victor really wanted to keep billy from Delia he would have put an armed guard outside his trailer.
Nobody is saying Victor is an angel by any stretch of the imagination, but he shouldn't be blamed for imaginary deeds.
He did bring him back solely for the purpose of bone marrow donation. Once that was done, wasn't going to put him in some sort of religious prison? Lawd gawd that was some horrible story! IF this was an olive branch he extended to Billy then good for him otherwise I think it is hypocritical. We'll see how this plays out but all I know is I for one am sick of the name calling and callous hatred of all things Billy. Sometimes I just FF to avoid hearing him say, "Billy Boy" in that condescending tone of voice. Anyway, hope the tide changes.... :unsure: :unsure:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 31 2013, 07:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 31 2013, 02:11 PM
metitle
Sammie Jo

He did bring him back solely for the purpose of bone marrow donation. Once that was done, wasn't going to put him in some sort of religious prison? Lawd gawd that was some horrible story! IF this was an olive branch he extended to Billy then good for him otherwise I think it is hypocritical. We'll see how this plays out but all I know is I for one am sick of the name calling and callous hatred of all things Billy. Sometimes I just FF to avoid hearing him say, "Billy Boy" in that condescending tone of voice. Anyway, hope the tide changes.... :unsure: :unsure:
No he was not going to put him in some religious prison, under what law could he do that to anyone? :huh:
A private citizen can't put an adult in a religious prison, if there even is such a thing. lol
I hope the name calling will stop too, it's ridiculous that the writers are carrying this stupid vendetta on this long.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 31 2013, 10:26 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic