Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 01:33 AM (15,799 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah the name calling is childish and Victor does it to get under Billy and Victoria's skin and it works.
But enough names is right.
Online Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 31 2013, 10:24 PM
kelly777
Oct 31 2013, 07:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 31 2013, 02:11 PM
metitle
Oct 31 2013, 09:51 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI have seen that, but at the same time while he was bringing him back, he also told him to give the marrow and get the frack of out town immediately and stay away from his daughter (Delia) and mine (Boretoria).
:sarcasm: Now that was a good man?
Nobody is disputing that what victor did to Billy was not horrible, but to say that he didn't bring him back when Delia was dying, is a flat out lie.
Victor knew Billy wouldn't be able to stay away, he even told him so. If Victor really wanted to keep billy from Delia he would have put an armed guard outside his trailer.
Nobody is saying Victor is an angel by any stretch of the imagination, but he shouldn't be blamed for imaginary deeds.
He did bring him back solely for the purpose of bone marrow donation. Once that was done, wasn't going to put him in some sort of religious prison? Lawd gawd that was some horrible story! IF this was an olive branch he extended to Billy then good for him otherwise I think it is hypocritical. We'll see how this plays out but all I know is I for one am sick of the name calling and callous hatred of all things Billy. Sometimes I just FF to avoid hearing him say, "Billy Boy" in that condescending tone of voice. Anyway, hope the tide changes.... :unsure: :unsure:
No he was not going to put him in some religious prison, under what law could he do that to anyone? :huh:
A private citizen can't put an adult in a religious prison, if there even is such a thing. lol
I hope the name calling will stop too, it's ridiculous that the writers are carrying this stupid vendetta on this long.
Who was that guy that was taking him somewhere? Lurch or some damned thing when he had the reunion with Vicki? He was taking him out of the Country to be a Monk or something of the sort. I think India?? Going to watch it again. LOL Besides, I'm just sick to death of the hatred day in and day out. Hopefully this will turn a corner.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

I don't think Victor will ever change, you notice he had the "I built Newman from the ground up" speech to Devon yesterday, I was so hoping that Devon would avoid old Vic
Edited by Soapwatcher, Nov 1 2013, 08:37 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 1 2013, 08:36 AM
I don't think Victor will ever change, you notice he had the "I built Newman from the ground up" speech to Devon yesterday, I was so hoping that Devon would avoid old Vic
why would he change anyway.
Even getting Colleen's heart didn't change him.
So he will be the same forever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 31 2013, 11:07 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 31 2013, 10:24 PM
kelly777
Oct 31 2013, 07:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 31 2013, 02:11 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI have seen that, but at the same time while he was bringing him back, he also told him to give the marrow and get the frack of out town immediately and stay away from his daughter (Delia) and mine (Boretoria).
:sarcasm: Now that was a good man?
He did bring him back solely for the purpose of bone marrow donation. Once that was done, wasn't going to put him in some sort of religious prison? Lawd gawd that was some horrible story! IF this was an olive branch he extended to Billy then good for him otherwise I think it is hypocritical. We'll see how this plays out but all I know is I for one am sick of the name calling and callous hatred of all things Billy. Sometimes I just FF to avoid hearing him say, "Billy Boy" in that condescending tone of voice. Anyway, hope the tide changes.... :unsure: :unsure:
No he was not going to put him in some religious prison, under what law could he do that to anyone? :huh:
A private citizen can't put an adult in a religious prison, if there even is such a thing. lol
I hope the name calling will stop too, it's ridiculous that the writers are carrying this stupid vendetta on this long.
Who was that guy that was taking him somewhere? Lurch or some damned thing when he had the reunion with Vicki? He was taking him out of the Country to be a Monk or something of the sort. I think India?? Going to watch it again. LOL Besides, I'm just sick to death of the hatred day in and day out. Hopefully this will turn a corner.
I don't know, it was some bodyguard and billy gave him the slip or something, but there is no way, billy had to go along with it, that's called kidnapping and false imprisonment, even victor couldn't get away with that.
Please do watch it again, I can't remember how that worked out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If I remember right, he let Billy go because he had a little girl too and didn't like what Victor was doing.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 1 2013, 01:42 PM
If I remember right, he let Billy go because he had a little girl too and didn't like what Victor was doing.
That sounds familiar, but did the guy then call victor and tell him it went as planned, or is that from some movie I saw?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think your right Sammie. I know he called Victor, or did he tell Victor that Billy knocked him out and got away. They were in some motel...
Online Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 2 2013, 08:26 AM
I think your right Sammie. I know he called Victor, or did he tell Victor that Billy knocked him out and got away. They were in some motel...
Something happened, I don't know what exactly, but it seems to me that the guy was supposed to let billy go. Victor knows he can't send someone to a monastery. lol
I don't remember if they were at a motel or in the airport.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

My endless boot up the a** award goes to Lauren. All she had to do keep her legs closed in regards to Carmine. She has no one to blame put herself.
The lifetime boot up the a** award goes to Cane. Cane you did the same thing Hillary did when you came to town. Need to stop calling the kettle black and look in the mirror.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PHICKER

I am sick of the long wait for it to be revealed that Summer is actually Nick's daughter and that Sharon caused all this pain and trouble. She can't play the sick card now because she is better and she is still knowingly keeping it and secret from Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Hope she gets her comeuppance once and for all. She's been allowed to slide way to many times. Stealing from stores, burning down a home, involved with Phyllis falling down the stairs. I could go on, but, my hand is tired.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I ran out of fingers and I don't want to take my socks off to count.
All this pretty shiny Sharon is a farce... WE didn't FORGET!
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic