Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 01:33 AM (16,087 Views)
shark
Member Avatar

Don't forget clueless Noah, he knows she got a traffic ticket on the nite of the gala and his mouth is sealed.
When she finds out she hung her stupid self and Phyllis isn't really up walking the catwalk yet she will tell Nick and he will believe her, as usual, "I don't know what made me say that Nick, just forget it, Ok"? and Nick will go "duh, Ok, Sharho it's forgotten". :bs:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Oct 8 2013, 02:11 PM
So Sharon is going to come clean to Nick about changing the paternity results and hopes he can understand...........seriously Sharon, you have totally lost it!! They are going to run you out of town :scared: and they better not write this so everything is swept under the rug like before........stealing, horse thef, run NE into the ground, falsely IDing a dead body, burning down the ranch...........I hope someone puts the lipstick, Sharon and Phyllis at the same place and figures out that Sharon was arguing with Phyllis is why she slipped on the stairs :shame:
me too, me too, me too! lol
Burn the bitch at the stake. lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

'Stone her, STONE HERRRRRR. Lucky this isn't during the Salem Witch trials!! Burn bitch burnnnnnnnnnnn
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

If the future is anything like the past I say she's gonna skip yet again. Woman is made of Teflon. There's no accountability for her or even Abby when she was pulling her stunts. I always wanted to pick her up and spit in her ass. I guess I was raised that you acted like you had some sense whether U did or not and if I had ever rode, naked, into a public place and acted like Lady Godiva my people would had said to me "you do the crime, you do the time" and kept walking. These people get by with bad stuff and don't have to pay the piper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Oct 8 2013, 04:04 PM
If the future is anything like the past I say she's gonna skip yet again. Woman is made of Teflon. There's no accountability for her or even Abby when she was pulling her stunts. I always wanted to pick her up and spit in her ass. I guess I was raised that you acted like you had some sense whether U did or not and if I had ever rode, naked, into a public place and acted like Lady Godiva my people would had said to me "you do the crime, you do the time" and kept walking. These people get by with bad stuff and don't have to pay the piper.
The bi-polar card will be thrown in at a rapid rate and off she'll go!
The only way to keep crazy on her meds is to insert the meds under her skin. I read they can insert a little pump or something under your skin and it pumps out the meds in the appropriate doses.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Let me take a minute and say I'm really enjoying this group ! It's like a breathe of fresh air. I just left a group where you was hogtied as to what you can and can't say. Threads, either got "merged" or 'poofed' altogether. Your messages got lost with the rapid fire posts. I'm in one other group right now and your suppose to be able to not have to put up with other people dissing you for who U do and don't like on the show. I see yet another confrontation coming on with a gal who doesn't like me dissing Sharon I sent her the community rules she needs to read. We'll see how it goes. I've been openly attacked and others have agreed with me and those that were mean backed off, but, I'm getting tired of having to defend myself all the time from people who take the show to seriously and will almost threaten you if you don't go along with their views. Childish. I don't do Facebook, Twitter, etc. So, this group and that group is where I do my discussing. You will find I don't openly attack another member, EVER ! I just won't do it-- all that serves to do is get both of you booted. I really don't care who people like and don't like just let me blow off ,if you don't care for my views then skip me.
Anyway, just wanted to say enjoying the group ! :wave:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Oct 8 2013, 05:18 PM
Let me take a minute and say I'm really enjoying this group ! It's like a breathe of fresh air. I just left a group where you was hogtied as to what you can and can't say. Threads, either got "merged" or 'poofed' altogether. Your messages got lost with the rapid fire posts. I'm in one other group right now and your suppose to be able to not have to put up with other people dissing you for who U do and don't like on the show. I see yet another confrontation coming on with a gal who doesn't like me dissing Sharon I sent her the community rules she needs to read. We'll see how it goes. I've been openly attacked and others have agreed with me and those that were mean backed off, but, I'm getting tired of having to defend myself all the time from people who take the show to seriously and will almost threaten you if you don't go along with their views. Childish. I don't do Facebook, Twitter, etc. So, this group and that group is where I do my discussing. You will find I don't openly attack another member, EVER ! I just won't do it-- all that serves to do is get both of you booted. I really don't care who people like and don't like just let me blow off ,if you don't care for my views then skip me.
Oh we've had a few good go-rounds on this board. :popcorn:
I left another board before coming here that was a total war zone, the board owner was going through some personal problems and didn't do anything about it, so, it was adios for me.
I don't twitter either, I'm lucky to navigate fb. lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 9 2013, 12:16 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I just wanna be able to speak my piece in peace. It's just a show not national politics. LOL My dislikes are Sharon, not to crazy about immature Billy, Cane is dull, Jill is not necessary anymore, NIcki is ok, but, a whiner, Paul is a boy scout whose last good storyline was his son devil Ricky. Favs are Victor, Adam, Sharon and nIck story hahhahah so I can holler back at the screen LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

like I've said before Sharon has always been one of my favorite characters, but she is getting on my last nerve and I feel like they are not going to redeem her so let her go to the nut house and off the show, I am not nor have I ever been a Victor fan (ask Sammy Jo) I hate that character with every fiber of my soap world self, I think if I ever met Eric Braden in person and that ain't gonna happen no matter how nice he is or was I wouldn't be able to talk decent to him, so I'd just stay away from him. I get mad at Jack but I would stand up for him in the end, Nick I used to like until he fell for Phyllis and I can't stand her either so he lost me, don't like Lily and Cane "ick" and I didn't like Adam when he was kidnapping and telling Nick and Sharon their baby was dead but I do like him with Chelsea, didn't like him with Sharon and I do want to see him get the best of Victor, oh I know that will never happen but one can always wish and dream.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Oct 9 2013, 10:11 AM
like I've said before Sharon has always been one of my favorite characters, but she is getting on my last nerve and I feel like they are not going to redeem her so let her go to the nut house and off the show, I am not nor have I ever been a Victor fan (ask Sammy Jo) I hate that character with every fiber of my soap world self, I think if I ever met Eric Braden in person and that ain't gonna happen no matter how nice he is or was I wouldn't be able to talk decent to him, so I'd just stay away from him. I get mad at Jack but I would stand up for him in the end, Nick I used to like until he fell for Phyllis and I can't stand her either so he lost me, don't like Lily and Cane "ick" and I didn't like Adam when he was kidnapping and telling Nick and Sharon their baby was dead but I do like him with Chelsea, didn't like him with Sharon and I do want to see him get the best of Victor, oh I know that will never happen but one can always wish and dream.
I used to be a Shick fan too until they ruined Sharon character and killed Shick for me....now i am team Chadam all the way, until they ruin that for me as well.... As for EB, i think i started to watch the show because of him, he plays Victor Newman so well... Nobody can never pull it off like he does... He is part of the reason i watch...
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

You all remember Ronan and Phyllis together ? Now, that was a smokin' hot pair. It looked real like everyday real.
He wasn't a looker like Carmine, but, THAT VOICE !!!!!!!!!! God, I loved his voice. Those 2 burned up the screen.
I see where Sharon got lucky once again today. NIck always has to get those damn phone updates regarding Phyllis in front of her. Course, she's always hanging on Nick so that's why she knows every damn thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I'm a Shick fan but I can't stand what they've done to Sharon so I"m in Shick limbo and can't get out of it. How they can redeem this woman, if they even want to, is beyond me. I'm watching for Chadam at the moment and I do still watch all the Shick scenes, but right now Sharon hasn't done anything redeeming for the longest time to make me feel sorry.

Now, I am watching today and Sharon Case is kicking ass and I actually see her desperation, but I'm still not feeling sorry for her because of the way these damn writers have written it. IF they would have had someone switching her pills or she had a brain tumor or anything to explain this shit like a good show does so you don't turn on your favorite characters, I would be so into this.

I have loved Shick since the beginning and I'm really pissed they've driven me further and further away. I agree, either redeem Sharon or make her character at least be sympathetic or let her leave. I'm tired of seeing them destroy her. I can deal with flaws but not this lunacy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

shark
Oct 8 2013, 05:18 PM
On this board, if you dont like a post then usually people are asked to ignore and move on to another.
So everyone gets a say. There will always be someone who agrees with a post.
I like most or all the characters on Y&R and I can tolerate the bashing of favorite characters because it is usually a go around.
One character gets bashed for the thirteen week cycle and in the next cycle someone else gets bashed.
I dont mind people bashing the Sharon character, I still love when she does her thing such as burn down the ranch that needed a burning.
The bashing keeps Sharon in the forefront all the time. Look how many other characters are on the show and we dont see them for weeks?
So I say carry on with the bashing - because Sharon will always have a storyline worth talking about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Just like today Sharho did the 'whoa, pitful me routine' and Nick fell for it. I think she's in control of everything she does and knows what she's doing all the time. Wish that call didn't come thru at the time I hate it when they do that shit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

As for EB, i think i started to watch the show because of him, he plays Victor Newman so well... Nobody can never pull it off like he does... He is part of the reason i watch...

When I first started watching, Terry Lester was Jack, and I adored him, he was a lot like Billy was when he was single. Didn't care for victor, then, when Peter B became jack, I couldn't stand him, so, I began rooting for Victor to stick to him at every opportunity. :flipoff:
If EB ever leaves the show, I cannot imagine anyone else playing the part, except for Tom Selleck or Sam Elliot, and I'm guessing neither one of them will be switching to soaps anytime soon.
So pretty much, I'd probably stop watching.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

That icon is funny........I'd like to do that to a lot of folks in other groups. LOL Yeah, Victurd is a asshole, but, he's large and in charge. LOL I still like him. If he sticks around as long as Katherine C did he should have at least 10 more yrs in him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Oct 9 2013, 01:41 PM
That icon is funny........I'd like to do that to a lot of folks in other groups. LOL Yeah, Victurd is a asshole, but, he's large and in charge. LOL I still like him. If he sticks around as long as Katherine C did he should have at least 10 more yrs in him.
If he does stick around for 10 more years, they're going to have to change his character a bit. He can't go around bullying people and beating up guys who are in their 20's when he's an old man.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gtamom
Member Avatar

Even though Victor has infuriated me over the years, the show needs him.

Niki's conversation with Dylan was so well done, so sincere and so kind, her hair was great and she looked lovely. She can act...I was glued to the TV.
Edited by gtamom, Oct 10 2013, 04:18 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 10 2013, 12:21 AM
shark
Oct 9 2013, 01:41 PM
If he does stick around for 10 more years, they're going to have to change his character a bit. He can't go around bullying people and beating up guys who are in their 20's when he's an old man.
He should just golf a lot and enjoy the life and money he created. Piss on Newman, get on your plane with your wife who may not be able
to function in the future and have fun. :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hey Sammie, Tom Selleck starred on Young and the Restless in 74-75, he even reprised his character Jed Andrews in 2005 for a little while.

TS is still hot!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic