Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 09:03 AM (6,810 Views)
Keith
Member Avatar

Marlena: You're up to something, but it's not a party.

:lol:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 1 2013, 12:39 PM
Kristen really needs to stop talking to herself. At some point someone's bound to overhear her.
In her defense, she did it before for about two years without being overheard, so it's a habit, by now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Breaking news pisses me off, no matter what is going on. Especially when it is like what just happened today. Political posturing. There was NO news, and nothing breaking. I would rather that network television would keep their news to their broadcasts and air their other programming accordingly. There are people in my life effected by the shutdown, including family as well as part of my own job in Salem, MA with the national park services shutting down as a result. News breaking doesn't do anything productive to fix that. JMO.

Keith
Member Avatar

Nicole, pack those boxes.

Keith
Member Avatar

Really, Eric? You think THAT is why Nicole wants to leave?

Keith
Member Avatar

Victor and Marlena!

blueskies
Member Avatar

:lol: this minion is extra bitchy & confrontational; Kristen really lets her ask too many questions. I mean, Bart is one thing (he was an idiot, a lovable one, but still an idiot). This lady seems smart. Obviously she isn't frightened of Kristen.

six
Member Avatar

This flash drive lady is super annoying.

blueskies
Member Avatar

:laugh: okay i'm totally her for Sami's world crashing down around her.

Keith
Member Avatar

Silly Sami. You think you can just LEAVE?

KAM

blueskies
Oct 1 2013, 12:39 PM
Kristen really needs to stop talking to herself. At some point someone's bound to overhear her.
She must think she's still back in the Reillyville Salem where all the characters were not only dumb but also deaf. :whistle:

six
Member Avatar

Poor Sami. She just doesn't know she's stuck in the mansion.

KAM

Keith
Oct 1 2013, 12:58 PM
Silly Sami. You think you can just LEAVE?
She's living it up in the Hotel Dimera, where she can check out any time she wants, but she can never leave. B-)

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

"its not like your going kill anyone are you?" lol

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

todays show was so much more enjoyable without fetch

Rosebud
Member Avatar

God, Sami is annoying. Sami dear, you made your DiMera bed, it's time to sleep in it the rest of your stupid life. Watching her put the pieces together in that corroded brain of hers was like torture. And AS was particularly bad. That scene where Sami gets all excited and wants to go pack to move out.... OY. Please, please learn how to dial it down a notch or twenty.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Can someone tell me why St. Luke's has two parish priests?

KAM

Rosebud
Oct 1 2013, 01:12 PM
Can someone tell me why St. Luke's has two parish priests?
Because so many Salemites need to come confess their mortal sins. There's still a waiting list. Venial sins require advance appointments. :whistle:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

The Eric/Nicole storyline, without other people in it, is still amazingly boring.

Please Nicole, pack those boxes and get out of there while you still can!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I still cannot understand why Sami would, could or should be angry to Stefano at this point. Bitch, you're FREE, and not spending the rest of your life behind bars. I think that should be something to be grateful about! And sure, Stefano could have given the razor back earlier, but the point is he eventually did it. And the only thing he is asking in return is for them to live at the mansion and for them to be a family??? That's not such a tough deal, Sami! Especially given that before all this happened, EJ took something that was *not* his. The old Stefano would have had him killed for being such a treacherous bastard.

All this "drama" that is supposed to be coming out of this situation just seems hollow to me.
Edited by Yoryla, Oct 1 2013, 01:54 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply