Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 09:03 AM (6,796 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 1 2013, 04:38 PM
S loves EJ
Oct 1 2013, 03:11 PM
Yoryla
Oct 1 2013, 02:34 PM
S loves EJ
Oct 1 2013, 02:01 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
But that's such a crock too. She's been in EJ's vicinity for a long time, and has gone to the dark side herself just a *few* times, most recently threatening people with guns and asking EJ "get rid of Nick".
Sami can be bad but I doubt she will be okey with EJ putting out hits on people. She is not mafiawife material. She did not go trough with her plans for nickffof
No, she'd be there right next to Elvis taking aim.
Her aim isn't so good. O
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Nice Ericole scenes today, AZ always delivers. I also really liked how desperate GV played Eric.

I still want Nicole to take the new job, though. She needs to put herself first. And make Eric work for it.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 1 2013, 04:23 PM
Rosebud
Oct 1 2013, 04:22 PM
S loves EJ
Yoryla
Oct 1 2013, 01:53 PM
I still cannot understand why Sami would, could or should be angry to Stefano at this point. Bitch, you're FREE, and not spending the rest of your life behind bars. I think that should be something to be grateful about! And sure, Stefano could have given the razor back earlier, but the point is he eventually did it. And the only thing he is asking in return is for them to live at the mansion and for them to be a family??? That's not such a tough deal, Sami! Especially given that before all this happened, EJ took something that was *not* his. The old Stefano would have had him killed for being such a treacherous bastard.

All this "drama" that is supposed to be coming out of this situation just seems hollow to me.

Stefano also wants EJ to work for him, and Sami knows that means that EJ will probably go back to the dark side. Sami also donīt want her children to be raised as Dimeras.
Then why is she with Elvis DiMera? A very well known criminal?
He's s changed man and the father of two of her children
:blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:

Sami Brady can justify anything as long as she gets what she wants.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 1 2013, 04:32 PM
Rosebud
S loves EJ
Yoryla
I still cannot understand why Sami would, could or should be angry to Stefano at this point. Bitch, you're FREE, and not spending the rest of your life behind bars. I think that should be something to be grateful about! And sure, Stefano could have given the razor back earlier, but the point is he eventually did it. And the only thing he is asking in return is for them to live at the mansion and for them to be a family??? That's not such a tough deal, Sami! Especially given that before all this happened, EJ took something that was *not* his. The old Stefano would have had him killed for being such a treacherous bastard.

All this "drama" that is supposed to be coming out of this situation just seems hollow to me.

Stefano also wants EJ to work for him, and Sami knows that means that EJ will probably go back to the dark side. Sami also donīt want her children to be raised as Dimeras.
Because she thinks Elvis is a semi-reformed criminal like she is. That means they only commit minor crimes now, LOL. On the other hand, Stefano is still trying to commit major crimes like castration, so she doesn't want him around her family.
But it doesn't bother her that Elvis shot and stole the kidney of John, the man who raised her? And I won't bring up a certain other crime he did to her himself B-)

Sami fits in perfectly with the family she has chosen to be in.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 1 2013, 04:40 PM
Rosebud
S loves EJ
Yoryla

Sami can be bad but I doubt she will be okey with EJ putting out hits on people. She is not mafiawife material. She did not go trough with her plans for nickffof
Her aim isn't so good. O
LOL That wouldn't stop her.

six
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 1 2013, 04:40 PM
Rosebud
S loves EJ
Yoryla

Her aim isn't so good. O
It isn't? She seems to have hit all her intended targets....except Bart, possibly. I don't remember if she meant to shoot him.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 1 2013, 05:10 PM
tomsawyer
Rosebud
S loves EJ

Because she thinks Elvis is a semi-reformed criminal like she is. That means they only commit minor crimes now, LOL. On the other hand, Stefano is still trying to commit major crimes like castration, so she doesn't want him around her family.
But it doesn't bother her that Elvis shot and stole the kidney of John, the man who raised her? And I won't bring up a certain other crime he did to her himself B-)

Sami fits in perfectly with the family she has chosen to be in.
Well I suppose that's where the semi-reformed part comes in. I assume that if she thought EJ was someone who would still rape her or shoot her stepfather, then she probably wouldn't be with him. She's been pretty clear that she thinks he's changed. And apparently his past crimes don't bother her either. Too bad the show didn't have her come to terms with those crimes on-screen. It could've made for good soap.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Rosebud
S loves EJ
Yoryla

This really isn't true either. Crimes against other people don't bother her. It's only when it affects her that she becomes the queen of reformed criminals.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 9/30/13-Friday 10/4/13

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Johnson
Judi Evans - Adrienne Kiriakis
Wally Kurth - Justin Kiriakis
Ralph Waite - Father Matt
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Allison Paige - Bev
Elizabeth Roberts - Marge Bernardi
Andie Bolt - Sarah Smith

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 1 2013, 06:24 PM
tomsawyer
Rosebud
S loves EJ

This really isn't true either. Crimes against other people don't bother her. It's only when it affects her that she becomes the queen of reformed criminals.
Like what crimes against other people?

am103
Member Avatar

Jason47
Oct 1 2013, 06:55 PM

Kevin Riggin - Rory
Allison Paige - Bev
Andie Bolt - Sarah Smith
Victor, Justin, and Adrienne should NOT be considered "guest stars". Sigh. I'd love to see some more Anne too!

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 1 2013, 07:00 PM
lysie
tomsawyer
Rosebud

Any. Like how she didn't care that Bernardi was a dirty cop until it affected her.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 1 2013, 08:04 PM
tomsawyer
lysie
tomsawyer

Any. Like how she didn't care that Bernardi was a dirty cop until it affected her.
Well, isn't that true for pretty most people unless they're a cop or an activist against certain types of crimes? I mean, she is obviously not a concerned citizen of Salem who goes around trying to bust the bad guys, but I've never seen anything lately to indicate lately that she's cool with people murdering, dismembering body parts, etc. even if it's not happening to her.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 1 2013, 08:14 PM
lysie
tomsawyer
lysie

Well, isn't that true for pretty most people unless they're a cop or an activist against certain types of crimes? I mean, she is obviously not a concerned citizen of Salem who goes around trying to bust the bad guys, but I've never seen anything lately to indicate lately that she's cool with people murdering, dismembering body parts, etc. even if it's not happening to her.
She hasn't had a problem with EJ doing it. But you should know, my heart really isn't into this discussion.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 1 2013, 08:16 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 1 2013, 08:14 PM
lysie
tomsawyer

She hasn't had a problem with EJ doing it. But you should know, my heart really isn't into this discussion.
Sigh... This is disappointing, but I understand. I've started arguments before and lost interest halfway into it.

As to your parting shot, that's because she thinks EJ is reformed now. I do wonder if she'd be okay with him killing Stefano though.

Kriss4

am103
Oct 1 2013, 07:10 PM
Jason47
Oct 1 2013, 06:55 PM

Kevin Riggin - Rory
Allison Paige - Bev
Andie Bolt - Sarah Smith
Victor, Justin, and Adrienne should NOT be considered "guest stars". Sigh. I'd love to see some more Anne too!
I'd like to see more of Justin, Adrienne, and Anne, too, but I want to add Kayla also!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Liked the Adrienne and Justin scenes today, but please... someone... fix Judi's hair and ditch that outfit. She is really an attractive lady who doesn't deserve to look like that.

AZ and GV did a great job in their scenes today, but I really need this story to move on or end. It's dragging out way too long.

Ok.. Marge is a certified whacko. Wonder who all she will shoot at the engagement party?

Loved Rafe telling EJ today that he deserves to be pitied. Now go home and handle your own affairs, EJ, and leave everyone else and their problems to their own devices.

Sami you are dumber than dumb to think that Stefano would walk away from his family and business without a thought or even an attempt at getting back what he wants. You deserve all that you get from the Dimeras.... enjoy.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
tomsawyer
Rosebud
S loves EJ

Exactly!!! :blulaugh:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Rosebud
Oct 1 2013, 04:07 PM
Yoryla

I completely agree!!! It was just fine with her that Elvis did SOMETHING that got her out of jail.she didn't care what it was. She should have kissed Stefano's ring today. Voluntarily. You take up with Elvis DiMera, you want to live the good life at the DiMansion, bringing your children with you, and you're shocked that baby Elvis made a deal with his father to save your stupid @ss? GMAB. Sami, you are a DiMera, you wanted to be a DiMera, now shut up.
I'll finish the end of your statement there.....

....and take it.

I just don't get it...Sami was smarter that this....once upon a time she went up against the likes of Kate, Vivian and Victor and actually won....IDK....she went into that house out of her own accord. She went to Stefano for help with the Will situation even as EJ tried to talk her out of it. She moved her kids into that house, at the objection of one of the kid's fathers.....she didn't give a flying leap, she didn't try any other method except Stefano to try to help Will out, she didn't confide in anyone about Will's predicament but somehow, someway now she is shocked that EJ made a deal with Stefano to give him back what was actually Stefano's, that Ej had for a hot minute, but couldn't even use to free her and had to make a deal to have the entire family in the mansion under Stefano's watchful eye....SHE MOVED HERSELF IN THERE WITH HER KIDS before, and she wasn't bitching about it then. Sami...why don't you just start thinking....think long and hard.....start thinking about what's important to you.....Stefano has control over you because you let him have it, he didn't need EJ, he was just the added bonus....he still has the box with the evidence to incriminate Will.....have you forgotten this? MORON

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

Days kind of blew it with the Marlena/Kristen office scenes today. If you're going to go to the effort to have someone's mortal enemy sitting in their chair, it deserves a good "chair swivel reveal." A little something like this...

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply