Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 09:03 AM (6,653 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 1 2013, 08:23 PM
lysie
Oct 1 2013, 08:16 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 1 2013, 08:14 PM
lysie
Oct 1 2013, 08:04 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well, isn't that true for pretty most people unless they're a cop or an activist against certain types of crimes? I mean, she is obviously not a concerned citizen of Salem who goes around trying to bust the bad guys, but I've never seen anything lately to indicate lately that she's cool with people murdering, dismembering body parts, etc. even if it's not happening to her.
She hasn't had a problem with EJ doing it. But you should know, my heart really isn't into this discussion.
Sigh... This is disappointing, but I understand. I've started arguments before and lost interest halfway into it.

As to your parting shot, that's because she thinks EJ is reformed now. I do wonder if she'd be okay with him killing Stefano though.
Nick wasn't a problem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 1 2013, 10:30 PM
tomsawyer
lysie
tomsawyer

She hasn't had a problem with EJ doing it. But you should know, my heart really isn't into this discussion.
Sigh... This is disappointing, but I understand. I've started arguments before and lost interest halfway into it.

As to your parting shot, that's because she thinks EJ is reformed now. I do wonder if she'd be okay with him killing Stefano though.
Nick wasn't a problem.
Yeah he was. She talked all big there for a minute but then backed down and said they couldn't kill him.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

A better script sure makes a better show.

I enjoyed Nicole trying to bow out and Eric's petulant response. I want her out of there immediately claiming back her vibrant personality, but it was nice to see Eric reluctant to let her go for a change. If they are going to continue down this path and make me believe it has a romantic slant then give me something from the guy to help sell it. Right now the story has dragged its heels too much for me to invest. I want more for Nicole.

Victor and Marlena are just too cute together. I love his snappy responses to her objections and then their happy glee at having another go at Kristen.

Ej and Rafe always grab my attention. The tension, animosity and ill will is fun to watch. Who will have the upper hand? What smart remark will leave a sting? Rafe got in his zinger about Sami shooting Ej in the head and Ej took pure delight in filling Rafe in on Bernardi's true intention. Rafe grabbing Ej by the tie was a great surprise move.

They are setting up vindictive Marge nicely. Attacking a helpless man recovering from a coma is pretty brazen.

Jordan had this knowing look when she agreed that it's easy to look past flaws when in love. Back-story anvil! I also liked how she seemed taken by surprise by Rafe's understanding of Marge's situation.

The woman helping Kristen is a gem! So funny!

Love when Stefano smiles that 'gotcha' smile! Oh Sami, honestly! Was the woman born yesterday?!

Stefano's portrait is back!!! Stefano's portrait is back!!!

Edited by Hamilton, Oct 1 2013, 11:22 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 1 2013, 09:18 PM
MORONt
That is exactly what she is.

I don't know how they think anyone would feel empathy for Sami in this situation. It's completely self inflicted. Or maybe we're not suppose to. :shrug:

S loves EJ

lysie
tomsawyer
lysie
tomsawyer
Oct 1 2013, 07:00 PM

Any. Like how she didn't care that Bernardi was a dirty cop until it affected her.
Well, isn't that true for pretty most people unless they're a cop or an activist against certain types of crimes? I mean, she is obviously not a concerned citizen of Salem who goes around trying to bust the bad guys, but I've never seen anything lately to indicate lately that she's cool with people murdering, dismembering body parts, etc. even if it's not happening to her.

Sami hide Sydney because the mayor was shoot at her doorstep, and she was gonna tell EJ about Grace but changed her mind when Phillip was shoot. Sami doesn´t seem to have a problem with EJ´s past crimes now but she would leave him if he started them again.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Oct 1 2013, 10:26 PM
Days kind of blew it with the Marlena/Kristen office scenes today. If you're going to go to the effort to have someone's mortal enemy sitting in their chair, it deserves a good "chair swivel reveal." A little something like this...

Posted Image
ITA!

It was a weird editing choice to have Kristen's face showing from the side like they did. However, the stone cold look afterwards and the "It would be best for everyone if we had a little talk" pretty much made up for it.

Seriously, what is up with Judi Evans' hair? It's very unfortunate. Boyish, with the complete buzzcut down in the neck. Egh.

On the "guest stars thing", I'm going to say, it's sometimes much more valuable to be a guest star. Firstly, there's of course the value of seeing someone when it's not a given that you will. Also, I will much rather have Victor, Justin and Adrienne make appearances that mean something, then to have them on contract and never seen (Roman) or forced to be in throwaway scenes just to fill up their episode count.

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
lysie
tomsawyer
lysie

They really should go to bed and have a talk about this.

And Sami's fear that Stefano would influence EJ and the kids isn't a new development. That was the whole reason she went to live in the safehouse with Rafe. That's the reason she didn't want to move into the mansion this year.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Sami went to safe house because she wanted more time to hide she pregnant and think what to do next not her fear from Stefano

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Enjoyed the Justin and Adrienne scenes. Best part of yesterday's show. Wally and Judi show more love between their characters with thier eyes than any couple I have seen. They can do so much with little they are given. Now those are two great actors right there. . It's too bad there was no build up to this reunion. :(. And no kiss either. :( It's too bad these two are back on the back burner again. Idiot show. I will always have the summer of 2013 of Justin and Adrienne. After today DAYS is off my DVR.

I just don't give two cents about the other stories and characters. Hate them all and along with their stories. Everyone else was one big FF party. I'm all for marge to go after Sami and the Dimera's at this point.
Edited by Mirage75, Oct 2 2013, 08:26 AM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: Carolyn Culliton

Segment 1: Sami comes into the mansion talking to Lucas. She'll meet him at the pub to get the kids. She reminds him about Sydney's doll. They can't go on an overnight trip without it. She reminds him not to tell the kids about the trip. She hears Stefano in the living room saying 'No, it's got to be centered.' She pushes the door to the living room open. Stefano - A little to the left. Sami - WTH are you doing here. She turns and sees someone hanging Stefano's portrait.

After EJ tries to be threatening Rafe smiles. You're still so threatened by what I had with Samantha that you can't even enjoy spending time with her; you've got to come here and get in my face. You know what, I actually pity you.

Adrienne joins Justin at a table in the club. Justin thanks her for meeting him. Adrienne - Are you kidding me! I was just so happy you called. I know you're busy even though Sami's trial is ... Marge walks up. What are you two doing here? Celebrating destroying my family.

Eric - Leave your job, me? Nicole - It's not something I planned. I got an offer and it's a good one. Eric - What kind of an offer? Nicole - I ran into an old friend, an old producer, from the days I was an on camera personality and he said they miss my energy and they want me back. Eric - That's not what I asked. Nicole - I think what would make me happy is not being here.

Vic walks into the K mansion living room where Marlena is waiting. Judging from your expression, the casual way you're handling that thing, I'm guessing we still have nothing. Marlena - To use this I've got to get close enough to Kristen to download information from her phone. She hates me more than anybody else on this planet. I tried once. I failed. I won't get a second chance. You have to accept that as clever as this thing is it will not get us what we want.

Kristen doesn't understand. This is the flashdrive that you gave me. Woman - It looks a lot like it but I'm the one who edited that video of you and that dude going at it and I'm the one who wrote it on the drive and that is a micro USB. Kristen - You must be mistaken. I've only been in possession of one flashdrive the entire time and this is the one.

Marlena - I love Brady but my kids are going through some stuff right now and I've got to be there. I can't be running around playing amateur spy. Vic - Sami's been acquitted. What's the problem. Marlena - It's Eric. He's going through something. He won't talk about it. Vic - He's a priest. He can talk directly to God about whatever it is. Marlena - Wow. You don't understand. Vic - Of course I do. You're going to bail on a situation where you can do some real good so you can sit around home waiting for your son the priest to decide to confide in his mommy. Marlena - I love the sensitive way you have at looking at painful situations. Vic - I am looking at a calendar and we are about to run out of time and there's still no way to stop this travesty of a wedding.

Kristen - Take another look, you could be wrong, right? Have you never be wrong one time in your life? Woman - I'm not wrong this time. This isn't the same drive. Kristen - I think you're just trying to be difficult. Woman - If you want, I could show you. Kristen - If the video isn't on here that means it's out there. She recalls Marlena handing her her purse after her altercation with Nicole. OMG.

Segment 2: Nicole - You gave me a job when I didn't know what to do and I will never forget that but I just think I really need to move on. Eric - Why? Nicole - Oh come on. It's not really that big of a deal. You can find another assistant; one that probably won't give you as much lip as I do. Eric - I like working with you. Every morning I look forward to seeing you. Nicole - Don't say that. Eric - Why not? Nicole - Maybe I should be honest with you. Eric - About what. Stop being so hesitant with me. Nicole - It's just that you mean the world to me and I'm so afraid that what I'm about to tell you is going to turn you against me permanently.

Kristen - I knew it. They were up to something. I knew Nicole was not drunk. Woman - What? Kristen - So she was in on this with Marlena. Woman - Who's Marlena? What are you blabbing about? Kristen - You know what I need you to do. Just stay available okay because I've got to handle something on my own and I need some time. So stay available for me, do you understand? Woman - Whatever you say. You have my number. She leaves. Kristen - So Marlena has it. Why hasn't she done anything with it? Maybe she's waiting for the right time to use it against me. Maybe she doesn't know what she has. Either way, she hasn't used it so I still have time. There's still hope.

Marlena - Why do I have to go skulking around, stealing information. Isn't that your area of expertise. I'm a psychiatrist for God's sake not an electronics wizard. Vic - That's why it has to be you. Your inexperience works in our favour. Marlena - I don't know anything about flashdrives. All I know is I wrote the book on Kristen and if she sees me anywhere near her her defences will be way up. Vic - Would it help if I said please. Marlena - You can hire a 15 yr. old computer whiz. Vic - He wouldn't be family. That's why we have to do this. We have to bring her down ourselves. Marlena - What is this 'we'? Vic - Just hold on to that drive. Look for an opportunity and I guarantee you one will present itself.

Justin - I can't tell you how sorry am I for what you had to go through. Marge - Don't you lie to me. You don't give a damn about me. You and EJ DiMera crucified my husband so that the woman who murdered him could go free. All Timmy and I had were our memories of a good man and you blew that to pieces. Adrienne - Marge, lets' go someplace quiet and talk. Marge - Why? Because you're too embarrassed to hear about all this in public. Because you should be. I thought you were a nice woman but you were part of it. Adrienne - No. Marge - Yeah. You were perfect right down to the problems in your marriage but you were working his side all along, weren't you? Adrienne - No that's not how it was Marge. Justin - She's telling the truth. Marge - Come on. You knew that video that led to Sami Brady being charged was going to come out no matter what so you cooked up a scheme where you were the one who brought it to the special prosecutor. Adrienne - No, I didn't do that. Marge - You wanted it to look like you were on my side. Justin - Mrs. Bernardi, your imagination is running wild. Adrienne is not your enemy. Marge - I had to send Timmy to be with his grandparents. I had to protect him from all these lies about his daddy. And I should be with him but I stayed here to make people listen to the truth about my Joe. Adrienne - Oh God. Justin - The truth about your Joe came out in the courtroom. Marge - Don't you dare say that to me. I got in your way, didn't I? But you and the DiMera's had a job to do and you got it done. You ruined my life. You ruined my son's life. Adrienne - Marge, please ... Marge - No. I'm not going to give up. People need to know the truth about Joe and all of you. She leaves.

Sami - We should have burned that thing. We won't make the same mistake twice. Stefano - Samantha, my advice to you is to calm down. Sami - Oh, we're sharing advice now, are we? Well my advice to you is to get some more life insurance because Cecily is going to need it. She's got too many miles under her belt to hook another sucker. Do you know what's going to happen to you when EJ finds out you're here. Stefano - Yeah. What's going to happen is that it will be like a holiday, you see. You're free and you're not being blamed for any wrong doing so you're going to spend the rest of your life with your new husband and your children. Sami - We will be celebrating but not with you. I'll be damned if I celebrate anything with the man who tried to throw me in prison for the rest of my life.

EJ - I didn't come here to harass you. I came here to do the decent thing and let you know that Samantha and I are going to be married soon. Rafe - Oh really! And I would care ... why? EJ - Rafe, you do care. Nobody really believes that one of my father's rejects has taken Samantha's place in your heart. Rafe - Is that your crappy way of referring to Kate. EJ - It is actually. Rafe - Leave her out of this. EJ - Okay. I wouldn't want my news to interfere with your recovery; all those self-help books do say that a positive mental attitude is the key even in the case of such demoralizing circumstances. Rafe - Why don't you go home to your bride-to-be. Maybe you 2 will actually make it through the wedding this time. Go on to that happy life. Of course that is if she doesn't decide to blow your head off again. EJ - You have been a thorn in my side since the day you came into this town but it's over. My only regret is that Samantha wasn't elsewhere when Bernardi came into your room. Rafe - Yeah, you would have liked that, wouldn't you, if he was able to slit my throat. EJ - Throat? That's hysterical. Do you know what Bernardi was going to do with his little razor blade. He came here to put your junk in a box so to speak. You should thank Samantha. She saved you from the ultimate humiliation. More's the pity. He turns to leave but Rafe grabs his tie.

Segment 3: Harold is in the foyer furiously texting someone. Sami - I'm going to give you 30 secs. to take that monstrosity and get out and then I am calling EJ. Stefano - Go ahead. Sami - Excuse me. Stefano - You call up your beloved. Tell him that I am here; see how surprised he really is. Sami - Are you kidding me. When EJ finds out that you are in his house he's going ... Stefano smiles. Sami - No. OMG. Stefano laughs. By George, she got it!

EJ pulls away. My goodness Rafe, you're making amazing progress unless you were faking your little performance in the courtroom for sympathy. Rafe - I keep telling myself that Sami deserves you but really no one deserves to spend the rest of their life with scum like you. EJ has an incoming text. It's probably the hospital wondering where I am. Board meeting to get to. Please don't let me stop you from your little rant. He reads his text. Rafe looks at his face - Trouble in paradise? Hope so. EJ takes off. Marge sees EJ and calls out his name but he keeps going. She goes into Rafe's room. OMG. They got to you too, didn't they?

Nicole - When you told me you were a priest I thought you are never going to make it but I was wrong. And I respect you and I look up to you and I am in awe of what you've made of yourself. Eric - Don't do this. Nicole - There's something standing between us and I can't get past it. I thought I could but I can't. Eric - Just tell me. Maybe we can try and work this out. Nicole - Not this one. It's Kristen and Brady. Eric - You're leaving because of them. Nicole - You know how much Brady means to me. Eric - And you know how much Brady means to me too. Nicole - That woman is going to ruin his life. And he had this crazy idea of getting married here and you didn't say no. You went along with it and now you're going through Precana with them like they're some kind of normal couple. You're putting your stamp of approval on their marriage. I'm sure that you have your reasons and you're just doing what you think is best but I can not sit here and type and file and watch you condone a relationship that I know is just going to end up hurting the guy I care about. So now I have to do what I think is best. Eric - Would it change your mind if I told you that I did this to find out what's really going on between them. Nicole - Sometimes you have to do what is right even if it hurts. Do you understand? Eric - Yes, I am trying to. I'm working with Brady and Kristen because my training tells me that there may be hope. Nicole - Your training is wrong. In this case it is wrong, dead wrong!

Marlena comes into her office to find Kristen there. Moonlighting as a locksmith, are you? Kristen - I think for everyone's sake we should have a little talk. Why don't you pull up a chair.

Segment 4: Marlena throws her purse down on a cabinet ... the flashdrive slides out. Kristen - You're not sitting. Marlena - I don't need to; you won't be staying that long. Kristen - That depends on you. We have a situation to deal with. Marlena - A situation? Kristen - Please don't be coy with me. It is me sitting here. Marlena - I have no idea what you want. Kristen - Okay. You know that truce that you offered me a few weeks ago. Marlena chuckles - Are you kidding? Kristen - Not at all. Sami's been cleared. She's going on with plans to marry my brother. I'm marrying Brady. We're going to be family so I thought it would be amazing if we could collaborate together on an engagement party. Marlena - You want us to plan a party together? Kristen - Yes, absolutely. Chad and Sonny converted their coffeehouse into a fantastic club. It would be a great space for it. Marlena - So that's what this is all about. Kristen - Yeah, what else would it be about? Marlena gets a call. That's alright, I'll be right down. Sorry, I've got to step out for a minute so we can do this some other time. Kristen - That's okay. You go do your thing and I'll wait right here for you. Marlena leaves. Kristen starts searching through the desk drawers.

Justin and Adrienne walk through the park. Justin - How are you holding up? Adrienne - I'm okay, I guess. Justin - You certainly didn't deserve any of that. Adrienne - I understand how she feels. If anybody would come after you the way you went after Joe Bernardi ... but that would never happen because you're a very good man Justin and Joe Bernardi did the things you said he did. Justin - She just didn't want to face that. She was looking for someone to blame. Adrienne - But I'm not blameless. I screwed up big time Justin. I should have come to you right away with that tape. I was too proud, too stubborn to admit that I'd done something wrong so I said I didn't trust you to look out for Sonny. I just ... I don't know what happened to me. Justin - You were worried about my association with EJ and Sami and you were right to worry. They misled me every chance they got. Adrienne - We're both a couple of screw-ups. Where do we go from here?

Rafe - I know what you're dealing with right now. Marge - Did you lie for them? Rafe - Who? Marge - The DiMera's in court. I saw EJ coming from your room. Was he here to pay you off? Rafe - Listen. You need to sit down because you're not thinking straight. Marge - You did, didn't you? You lied. You know I still have Joe's phone and I read every text message between you and him. Yours always sounded so nice and friendly. You had him thinking you were one of his best friends on the force. And how do you return his friendship ... by lying about him in court so your slut of an ex-wife ... Rafe - Listen. You need to stop right now. I know that you're going through an awful time. Marge - Sure you do because you helped make it that way. My life is a total wreck and it's all because of Sami Brady, the DiMera's and you. She slaps him. Rafe - Okay you need to stop. Jordan rushes in and grabs Marge. You need to stop right now. Marge - How could you do this to me. She screams at Jordan - Get your hands off me. Jordan snaps - Stop.

Sami paces. This can't be happening. Stefano - Yet perhaps it is. Sami - No. No. You are messing with me. You talked your way back into this house and now you are just trying to talk me into believing that EJ was in on it. There is no way he would make that kind of deal with you without telling me; without warning me. Stefano - Well you two had other things to talk about. Sami - You are out of our lives. You are out of this house. EJ made sure of that because that's the only way ... she stops when EJ walks in.

Segment 5: Marge - You say you were his friend. Jordan - Calm down. Marge - And then you lied. Jordan - Get yourself together. Marge - How much money did the DiMera's give you. Jordan - Alright, that's it. I'm calling security. Rafe - Don't. She's been through enough. There's no need for security, right Marge? It's over, right? You're okay now. Marge - I'm going now. Rafe - Marge, sit and pull yourself together. Marge - You shouldn't have done that to Joe. You said he was your friend. She leaves. Jordan - Are you okay? Rafe - I'm a hell of a lot better then she is.

Stefano - I'm sorry about this Elvis but I thought you had told her everything. Sami - Everything? What's everything? EJ - I was going to explain this to you tonight in Chicago after we had put the children to bed. Sami - You were taking me out of town to tell me everything. Why? Because you thought that when I found out I would kill him. EJ - I thought it might be a little easier for you to digest the news. Sami - How long have you known? Silence. How long? EJ - Since the day you were cleared. Stefano smiles.

Eric - You and I have a serious disagreement. I hear what you're saying. You're a permanent fixture here. Nicole - Great. You can just screw in a 100 watt bulb in my ear and I'll light right up. Eric - You don't understand. I'm saying this badly. Nicole, we're a team. I don't know what I'd do without you. A student knocks on the door and comes in. Sr. said to tell you the radiator is leaking. Eric - Can you tell Sr. I'm busy and I'll call maintenance. Nicole - Louise is in Sr. Annabelle's class. You know she's not going to settle for the maintenance man. She'll want you. Eric - I'll be right back. Fr. Ralph comes in and sees a dejected Nicole. What's wrong? Nicole - Everything.

Kristen keeps searching. She has to have it here someplace. The way she was acting right now she doesn't have a clue as to what's on it. If I could just get my hands on it I'll be home free. She sees Marlena's purse and the flashdrive. OMG.

Segment 6: Justin - During the trial EJ pulled every trick in the book to make the evidence go Sami's way. Justin - So why didn't you quit? Justin - Well the lawyer part of me wanted to but the husband part of me understood why he was doing it. He was trying to save the woman he loves. And if you or anyone of my boys were in that kind of trouble I probably would have broken the rules too. Not probably, I would have done whatever it took. Adrienne - So there's no guarantee that we both won't screw up. Justin - Yeah. Adrienne - Okay, so what do we do? Justin - You know the thing about where I'm staying. Adrienne - The club. Justin - Yeah, the coffee sucks and your coffee's perfect so I was thinking about moving back to Victor's house with you. Adrienne - For the coffee? Justin - Yeah and the million other things you do better then anyone else. Adrienne - You do a lot of things right too. Justin - What if we just start by concentrating on that. Adrienne - We don't know what lies ahead Justin. We could go off the rails again. Justin - Well I'm in if you are.

Fr. Matt - I'm sorry to hear this. You've been such a positive presence here. You know there's other jobs in the parish, one that doesn't involve office work. Nicole - Eric would still see me as his responsibility and he's got too much on his plate. Fr. Matt - Has he talked to you about what's troubling him. Nicole - Yeah. I did what you asked. I stayed out of it. Fr. Matt - I do think that's for the best. Nicole - Me too. Fr. Matt - Well what's in the past is behind us. What matters is the present. Nicole - Right. Fr. Matt - Well dear, we'll miss you around here. Nicole - Thank you. He leaves. Nicole cries. I'll miss being here too.

Jordan straightens out Rafe's bedding. Rafe - You don't have to do that. I'm alright. Jordan - Sorry, nervous habit. So that woman was the wife, right? The man who came in here with the razor ... Rafe - Was her husband. She was a good wife too; good mother. Didn't do anything wrong as far as I know. Her only fault was not seeing that her husband was a dirty cop and was cheating on her. Jordan - It can be really hard to see something like that about someone you love so much. Rafe - Yeah. All she knows is her husband is dead and her life's hell. If she wants to make that my fault I'm okay with it. She's got it worse than I do.

Stefano - You two have a lot to talk about. He leaves the room and closes the door behind him. Sami - So I asked you the day that I was acquitted; I asked you what you did to make that happen and you didn't mention any of this. EJ - Because I wanted you to enjoy your freedom with the children. Sami - Before you dropped the bomb. Do you know what it felt like to walk into our house and see him standing there without any sort of warning. Just ... okay just wait. Abe testified that there'd been an anonymous tip. Obviously that was because of Stefano. And they only found that razor in Bernardi's girlfriend's apt. because you had to make a deal with that bastard. EJ - That or you went to prison for the rest of your life. I didn't have a choice. Sami - So he got his house back. What else did you have to give him? EJ - Let's go and see the children. Sami - Just tell me. EJ - Everything. I gave him back everything.

Kristen gets up to get the purse when Marlena returns. Marlena - Oh dear, you still haven't found what you're looking for. I would invite you to stay but I've got a pretty full patient load plus I've got a meeting outside the office. Kristen - Don't wait too long. I think between the two of us we could throw Sami and EJ a party they're never going to forget. She leaves. Marlena - You're up to something but it is not a party.

Segment 7: Eric returns to find Nicole packing up her stuff. What are you doing? Nicole - What does it look like? Eric - Did you accept the job offer? Nicole - No. Eric - Can I ask you a favour? Nicole - Sure. Eric - Sleep on it. Just take 24 hrs. Whatever you do I'll go along with what you decide. Nicole - Okay, but I would like the rest of the day off. Eric - I had a thought. Are you leaving so you don't have to listen to me ask you what happened that night at the capitol. Nicole - No. Eric - Because every time that I bring it up you always come up with an excuse about how you can't talk about it. And now you're talking about leaving permanently. Nicole - I don't talk about what happened the night at the capitol because I don't know anything. I just don't! She leaves. Eric mutters - Then why is it that you're so upset.

Marlena joins Vic at the Brady Pub. Vic - What happened? Marlena - Remember telling me that an opportunity would present itself. I walked into my office and Kristen was sitting behind my desk. Vic - Going through it no doubt. Marlena - No doubt! Vic - What did she say she wanted? Marlena - She wanted us to plan an engagement party for Sami and EJ. Vic - You bring the champagne punch and she'll bring the strychnine. Do you think she's on to you? Marlena - I don't know. I told you how clumsy Nicole was when she was trying to cover my tracks while I went through Kristen's purse. I think we'll just have to be very careful from now on.

The woman shows up in the park. Kristen pounces - WTH took you so long. Woman - Do you have the drive, the right one? Kristen - I saw who has it and they could ruin everything for me. Woman - What are you going to do? Kristen - Whatever it takes. Woman - Within limits, right? It's not you're going to like kill anybody ... right? Silence.

Jordan - Well I had you scheduled for an afternoon session but you were pretty beat up by this morning's workout and after what just happened ... Rafe - I can do it. I don't know if you know this but I want to get the hell out of here and back on my own two feet again okay. I need to be a 100% so whatever you have to do ...

Sami - I can't believe you had to give him back everything. EJ - I would do it again in a heartbeat. Sami - I'm sorry. EJ - Don't be. Sami - It happened because of me. EJ - No it didn't. You were the person who happened to take Bernardi out but he was there on my Father's orders. There's something you should know. The razor blade disappeared on my Father's orders. Sami - He was willing to send me to prison for the rest of my life just to get you to do what he wants. Well screw him! Who needs this place anyway, right? Let Stefano live here in this mausoleum with his whore. You and me and the kids ... as long as we stick together everything will be fine. So you know what, the first order of business is going to be to get as far away from your father as we absolutely can. I never wanted to live here anyway. EJ - Where are you going? Sami - To pack. We're packing for more then just an overnight in Chicago. Come on. EJ - I'm sorry. I can't let you do that.

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2013, 08:21 AM
Sami went to safe house because she wanted more time to hide she pregnant and think what to do next not her fear from Stefano
She was hiding her pregnancy because she didn't want Stefano getting his hands on her baby.
Edited by six, Oct 2 2013, 08:32 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 08:31 AM
Partnersincrime
She was hiding her pregnancy because she didn't want Stefano getting his hands on her baby.
And because she was upset when she saw Ejole having sex on the couch.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Partnersincrime
When she first find she did not want to tell only later she thought Stefano is not to tell also and also Nicole she seem looking for reasons not to tell I think she would cable later not telling like she does not ej smoke sugars ans this why she can not tell when she keep reasons not to she would end find more reasons not to tell

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
Oct 2 2013, 08:34 AM
six
Partnersincrime
And because she was upset when she saw Ejole having sex on the couch.
seeing Ejole on the coach is the lesser of all the arguments as to why she decided not to tell EJ and go to the safehouse. The Sami of old would have told EJ, IF she wanted EJ to be with her and leave Nicole. That was the staple of so much of what sami had done for so long, that for her to not say anything to EJ the minute she saw him with Nicole was a testament that she not only feared of Stefano but she didn't want EJ in her life either. As to why she went to the safe house...it was a combo of factors, Stefano was IMHO the 1st one....he saw her, hinted that he was aware of her pregnancy without really saying that, the rest was that she wanted to see how exactly she was going to keep hiding her pregnancy from EJ, and as she grew she couldn't stay in Salem and continue to hide it.

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2013, 08:43 AM
six
Partnersincrime
When she first find she did not want to tell only later she thought Stefano is not to tell also and also Nicole she seem looking for reasons not to tell I think she would cable later not telling like she does not ej smoke sugars ans this why she can not tell when she keep reasons not to she would end find more reasons not to tell
Nah, she brought up Stefano on the same day she found out she was pregnant. And when I say "day" I mean actual real life day, not a three week long "Salem day." I'm not going to get into the whole Nicole/EJ/Sami thing because that's the path of madness and we already covered that five years ago.
Edited by six, Oct 2 2013, 09:03 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Good on wardrobe be for getting their shot together for an episode, everyone actually looked great!

Ericole was fantastic but Nicole needs to high tail it out of that rectory.
That flash drive thing is the dumbest. What had t Marlena seen what is on it?
Justin and Adrienne...hearts.
Thank you Rafe for getting enough strength to mess with EJ's tie. That tie tying was hot.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 09:02 AM
Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2013, 08:43 AM
six
Partnersincrime
Nah, she brought up Stefano on the same day she found out she was pregnant. And when I say "day" I mean actual real life day, not a three week long "Salem day." I'm not going to get into the whole Nicole/EJ/Sami thing because that's the path of madness and we already covered that five years ago.
Oddly enough, in those five years people seem to have switched sides.

six
Member Avatar

I'm not exactly sure what side switching you're talking about, but I've noticed a similar thing with different topics.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 10:50 AM
I'm not exactly sure what side switching you're talking about, but I've noticed a similar thing with different topics.
Eh. Pretty much everything.

six
Member Avatar

LOL, well for old time's sake, you should know that I disagree.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply