Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2013, 09:03 AM (6,726 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 1 2013, 03:53 PM
Yoryla
Oct 1 2013, 03:45 PM
six
Oct 1 2013, 02:50 PM
Yoryla
Oct 1 2013, 02:40 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sami did the shooting all on her own, but Stefano essentially kept her imprisoned by keeping quiet about the location of the razor (and he most likely made sure it ended up at the nurse's house in the first place), moving the planted money out of the utility room etc. None of this would have happened if it weren't for him, so I don't think Sami should be grateful to him for deciding to stop ruining her life for the time being.
The money was an illegal scheme of EJ's and was not true. EJ made up something that isn't true. So that is a non-issue.

How could it possibly said that "none" of this would have happened without Stefano, when, again, Sami is the one who shot a man. That was the crime here, not Stefano hiding a razor.
Shooting somebody isn't a crime if the shooter can prove they justifiably acted in self defense or defense of another person. That's why the prosecutor dropped the charges against Sami because she didn't believe she could prove that Sami committed a crime.

On the other hand, withholding evidence can often be a crime.
Sami clearly committed perjury before the grand jury which is also a crime.It is stupid that Melinda went all or nothing when she could have kept pressure on Sami by having her on probation or whatever for that crime,thereby,keeping alive the remote possibility of getting something on EJ/Stefano.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 10:56 AM
LOL, well for old time's sake, you should know that I disagree.
You just said you agreed!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 2 2013, 08:34 AM
six
Oct 2 2013, 08:31 AM
Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2013, 08:21 AM
Sami went to safe house because she wanted more time to hide she pregnant and think what to do next not her fear from Stefano
She was hiding her pregnancy because she didn't want Stefano getting his hands on her baby.
And because she was upset when she saw Ejole having sex on the couch.
I wasn't watching closely back then.i really want to know if they had sex on the infamous DiMera sex couch?

camera shy

BeeBee
Oct 2 2013, 11:34 AM
tomsawyer
six
Partnersincrime
Sami went to safe house because she wanted more time to hide she pregnant and think what to do next not her fear from Stefano
She was hiding her pregnancy because she didn't want Stefano getting his hands on her baby.
I wasn't watching closely back then.i really want to know if they had sex on the infamous DiMera sex couch?
Yeah they did. I think Nicole also had sex with Brady on the same couch and when EJ found out about it he exploded. lol.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Oct 1 2013, 11:19 PM
A better script sure makes a better show.

I enjoyed Nicole trying to bow out and Eric's petulant response. I want her out of there immediately claiming back her vibrant personality, but it was nice to see Eric reluctant to let her go for a change. If they are going to continue down this path and make me believe it has a romantic slant then give me something from the guy to help sell it. Right now the story has dragged its heels too much for me to invest. I want more for Nicole.

Victor and Marlena are just too cute together. I love his snappy responses to her objections and then their happy glee at having another go at Kristen.

Ej and Rafe always grab my attention. The tension, animosity and ill will is fun to watch. Who will have the upper hand? What smart remark will leave a sting? Rafe got in his zinger about Sami shooting Ej in the head and Ej took pure delight in filling Rafe in on Bernardi's true intention. Rafe grabbing Ej by the tie was a great surprise move.

They are setting up vindictive Marge nicely. Attacking a helpless man recovering from a coma is pretty brazen.

Jordan had this knowing look when she agreed that it's easy to look past flaws when in love. Back-story anvil! I also liked how she seemed taken by surprise by Rafe's understanding of Marge's situation.

The woman helping Kristen is a gem! So funny!

Love when Stefano smiles that 'gotcha' smile! Oh Sami, honestly! Was the woman born yesterday?!

Stefano's portrait is back!!! Stefano's portrait is back!!!

I really liked Marlena/Kristin/Stefano,Stefano/Sami,and EJ/Rafe although I must admit my favorite scene was Rafe grabbing EJ's tie and jerking his head down.I finding it interesting they had EJ eating left overs from Rafe's food tray while taunting Rafe about the fact that he has won Rafe's left overs from Rafe's love life and having EJ taunt Rafe about his medical condition then having Rafe grab physically fit EJ's tie and pull his head down.I like the fact that Rafe brought up the fact that Sami shot EJ in the head when EJ was passed out,the fact that EJ was messing with him instead of enjoying the bliss of being with the woman he loves,and the fact that he defended Kate instead of remaining silent when EJ made that crack about Kate I think Rafe was the clear winner in their encounter.
Happy to see the portrait of Stefano back on the wll where it belongs.Looking forward to seeing what Stefano does to EJ and Sami.Also looking forward to beginning of the journey of the flashdrive of doom.

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
tomsawyer
six
Partnersincrime
No. Direct quote from Nicole.

You saw that we were about to have sex.

concerned
Member Avatar

But the fore play was hot.

When he picked her up and twisted her around even the screen shots of Sami peering in through the window weren't enough to kill the moment.
Edited by concerned, Oct 2 2013, 11:58 AM.

S loves EJ

BeeBee
Oct 2 2013, 11:52 AM
Hamilton
Oct 1 2013, 11:19 PM
A better script sure makes a better show.

I enjoyed Nicole trying to bow out and Eric's petulant response. I want her out of there immediately claiming back her vibrant personality, but it was nice to see Eric reluctant to let her go for a change. If they are going to continue down this path and make me believe it has a romantic slant then give me something from the guy to help sell it. Right now the story has dragged its heels too much for me to invest. I want more for Nicole.

Victor and Marlena are just too cute together. I love his snappy responses to her objections and then their happy glee at having another go at Kristen.

Ej and Rafe always grab my attention. The tension, animosity and ill will is fun to watch. Who will have the upper hand? What smart remark will leave a sting? Rafe got in his zinger about Sami shooting Ej in the head and Ej took pure delight in filling Rafe in on Bernardi's true intention. Rafe grabbing Ej by the tie was a great surprise move.

They are setting up vindictive Marge nicely. Attacking a helpless man recovering from a coma is pretty brazen.

Jordan had this knowing look when she agreed that it's easy to look past flaws when in love. Back-story anvil! I also liked how she seemed taken by surprise by Rafe's understanding of Marge's situation.

The woman helping Kristen is a gem! So funny!

Love when Stefano smiles that 'gotcha' smile! Oh Sami, honestly! Was the woman born yesterday?!

Stefano's portrait is back!!! Stefano's portrait is back!!!

I really liked Marlena/Kristin/Stefano,Stefano/Sami,and EJ/Rafe although I must admit my favorite scene was Rafe grabbing EJ's tie and jerking his head down.I finding it interesting they had EJ eating left overs from Rafe's food tray while taunting Rafe about the fact that he has won Rafe's left overs from Rafe's love life and having EJ taunt Rafe about his medical condition then having Rafe grab physically fit EJ's tie and pull his head down.I like the fact that Rafe brought up the fact that Sami shot EJ in the head when EJ was passed out,the fact that EJ was messing with him instead of enjoying the bliss of being with the woman he loves,and the fact that he defended Kate instead of remaining silent when EJ made that crack about Kate I think Rafe was the clear winner in their encounter.
Happy to see the portrait of Stefano back on the wll where it belongs.Looking forward to seeing what Stefano does to EJ and Sami.Also looking forward to beginning of the journey of the flashdrive of doom.

If Rafe had been the winner he wouldnīt have been so annoyed with EJ that he felt the need to grab his tie.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 2 2013, 11:15 AM
six
Oct 2 2013, 10:56 AM
LOL, well for old time's sake, you should know that I disagree.
You just said you agreed!
I agree that I've seen it in general, but not in this instance. Work with me, here.

S loves EJ

BeeBee
tomsawyer
six
Partnersincrime

You should watch it Sami is really funny at 4.15;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VtGcbMAe2Q&list=PLsZRGOzhzpWuny5xBGhV2n59QgLnqLmMw

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BeeBee
tomsawyer
six
Partnersincrime
Yep and Sami saw them through the window. So she stormed off and that's when she came upon the dead mayor and the guy that shot him on the DiMera porch.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 2 2013, 11:40 AM
BeeBee
tomsawyer
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah they did. I think Nicole also had sex with Brady on the same couch and when EJ found out about it he exploded. lol.
Who *hasn't* had sex on that couch?! LOL

S loves EJ

As far as we know Stefano and Cecily hasnīt, nor has Chadbigail but maybe itīs still time before the party.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Victor and Marlena remain the best part of this show.

Will someone please give John Aniston an award for being so fucking awesome? I mean, just the way he walks is fantastic. Never change, Vic. Never change. And his chuckle when Marlena met him at the pub? Aw, you two, taking this schememance public. You have cajones, I'll give you that, considering Kristen's screws are looser than usual.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply