Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 12:22 AM (10,034 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Man,if I had a Penny for everytime Sami whined over the years,man I would be a billionaire.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 12:15 PM
I really like Jen's dress. It feels weird to say that.
that's b/c she was in that horrid blue thing for so long. I mean, it wasn't a terrible dress, but it certainly looked terrible on her & did nothing for her.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 12:13 PM
I don't understand why EJ doesn't tell Sami they have to live at the mansion because Stefano has the goods on Will, because surely he doesn't think anyone suddenly believes his word is his bond.
Have they actually said that this is the case?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Bahahahaha! Sami used a Borgia reference. This woman who didn't even finish high school and the only thing I've ever seen her read are those idiotic Colleen and Santos letters?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sami, obviously you don't understand the situation at hand. Living with Stefano vs. Living in Prison. It's not Living with Stefano vs. Living w/EJ & Kids.

lysie
Member Avatar

I really don't have much to say about the Ejami stuff because it really doesn't make a lick of sense and they're both coming across completely unrootable. But James Scott is sucking it up quite a bit today. Like...Ali is better than him.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 2 2013, 12:19 PM
six
I don't understand why EJ doesn't tell Sami they have to live at the mansion because Stefano has the goods on Will, because surely he doesn't think anyone suddenly believes his word is his bond.
What that they have to live there because of Will? No, but it would make a lot more sense than having EJ say "I gave my word" 5600 times. Plus, during the Bernardi story, they established that they couldn't turn Stefano in, even if they wanted to, because of Will.
Edited by six, Oct 2 2013, 12:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Did I miss a Jennifer/Theresa scene? And was that just a pop up Daniel moment?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sami: you chose the DiMeras. I choose my family.

Sweetie you are a DiMera. Maybe not in name at the moment but in every way you have chosen to be a DiMera.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 12:22 PM
lysie
six
What that they have to live there because of Will? No, but it would make a lot more sense than having EJ say "I gave my word" 5600 times.
It would make more sense, but I don't think the writers have made that connection yet. As in, I don't think that's an actual motivation at this point.

lysie
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 2 2013, 12:23 PM
Sami: you chose the DiMeras. I choose my family.

Sweetie you are a DiMera. Maybe not in name at the moment but in every way you have chosen to be a DiMera.
Just the other day she couldn't wait to be a DiMera. Seriously. None of this makes any sense.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
six
lysie
six
What that they have to live there because of Will? No, but it would make a lot more sense than having EJ say "I gave my word" 5600 times.
It would make more sense, but I don't think the writers have made that connection yet. As in, I don't think that's an actual motivation at this point.
No, I'm not saying it is, but I'm saying it should be. 1. Because they already established that this is something Stefano is holding over them and 2. Because EJ refusing to go back on his word is something they just made up today.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Parker and his dimples!

Posted Image Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 12:25 PM
lysie
six
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No, I'm not saying it is, but I'm saying it should be. 1. Because they already established that this is something Stefano is holding over them and 2. Because EJ refusing to go back on his word is something they just made up today.
I don't understand why he doesn't remind her that she chose to live there in the first place. It never ceases to amaze me how just a few little details would improve crap like this. It would make more sense if they were living somewhere else and she was having to move BACK into the mansion. It's just silly having this conversation in the middle of the living room when all their stuff is still there.

lysie
Member Avatar

These Anne/Theresa scenes are.so.stupid.

six
Member Avatar

LOL Parker does not want to hear Dan talk about Jen, either.

lysie
Member Avatar

Parker doesn't want to hear about JJ, Daniel.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
lysie
six
What that they have to live there because of Will? No, but it would make a lot more sense than having EJ say "I gave my word" 5600 times. Plus, during the Bernardi story, they established that they couldn't turn Stefano in, even if they wanted to, because of Will.
It does not have to about will stefano should have lot dirt on ej to keep him on line if ever cross him like how ej frame john and stole all money of basice black

lysie
Member Avatar

JJ's just hanging out in the park. Wearing three shirts.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Why Parker is so cute? Why Daniel is so :soapbox:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply