Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 12:22 AM (9,744 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

Why why why does Daniel have to make an appearance, just talking to Parker?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh, no. Abby has picked up Hope's "cuz" crap.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 2 2013, 12:27 PM
six
Oct 2 2013, 12:25 PM
lysie
Oct 2 2013, 12:23 PM
six
Oct 2 2013, 12:22 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It would make more sense, but I don't think the writers have made that connection yet. As in, I don't think that's an actual motivation at this point.
No, I'm not saying it is, but I'm saying it should be. 1. Because they already established that this is something Stefano is holding over them and 2. Because EJ refusing to go back on his word is something they just made up today.
I don't understand why he doesn't remind her that she chose to live there in the first place. It never ceases to amaze me how just a few little details would improve crap like this. It would make more sense if they were living somewhere else and she was having to move BACK into the mansion. It's just silly having this conversation in the middle of the living room when all their stuff is still there.
I can understand that, since her original plan was only to live there long enough to convince Stefano to help her out, and now she's apparently stuck there unril EJ stops being the shiny thing she wants.
Edited by six, Oct 2 2013, 01:16 PM.

jewlmc

I really wish "Uncle Steve" were here at least.

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2013, 12:29 PM
six
lysie
Oct 2 2013, 12:19 PM
six
Oct 2 2013, 12:13 PM
I don't understand why EJ doesn't tell Sami they have to live at the mansion because Stefano has the goods on Will, because surely he doesn't think anyone suddenly believes his word is his bond.
Have they actually said that this is the case?
What that they have to live there because of Will? No, but it would make a lot more sense than having EJ say "I gave my word" 5600 times. Plus, during the Bernardi story, they established that they couldn't turn Stefano in, even if they wanted to, because of Will.
It does not have to about will stefano should have lot dirt on ej to keep him on line if ever cross him like how ej frame john and stole all money of basice black
I don't see EJ being crazy enough to tell Sami that he framed John, lol.
Edited by six, Oct 2 2013, 12:32 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Good lord. Sydney is a robot and Johnny is a dork.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2013, 12:31 PM
lysie
six
lysie

No, I'm not saying it is, but I'm saying it should be. 1. Because they already established that this is something Stefano is holding over them and 2. Because EJ refusing to go back on his word is something they just made up today.
I don't understand why he doesn't remind her that she chose to live there in the first place. It never ceases to amaze me how just a few little details would improve crap like this. It would make more sense if they were living somewhere else and she was having to move BACK into the mansion. It's just silly having this conversation in the middle of the living room when all their stuff is still there.
I can understand that, since her original plan was only to live there long enough to convince Stefano to help her out, and now she's apparently stuck there EJ stops being the shiny thing she wants.
Maybe. If they'd actually address that. It'd still be better if they weren't in the middle of the living room that's apparently absolutely toxic.

am103
Member Avatar

James Scott has been bad for a while. I can't think of the last time he gave a really, really good performance. Even last Fall during the EJole baby reveal, he wasn't good.

blueskies
Member Avatar

it's crazy, Casey Moss is out-acting half the cast and he's only been there a few months.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yeah, Cameron. Infants are hilarious.

lysie
Member Avatar

Theresa's new job is to talk around the hospital with her purse.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
six
lysie
six

It would make more sense, but I don't think the writers have made that connection yet. As in, I don't think that's an actual motivation at this point.
I think this whole thing is just the writer's futile attempt to make Sami seem like a victim here. Ridiculous.

lysie
Member Avatar

There's so much bad hair in this scene that I don't even know how to pay attention.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
<3

Posted Image

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Jeanie-Theresa is so annoying. Make her go away.

lysie
Member Avatar

Thank you, Caroline!

lysie
Member Avatar

I take my thanks back, Caroline. She's is such a moron.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sigh. This wasn't what I was hoping to see today, and it's going to end up being why I don't bother tomorrow.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Why is chad still wearing that ugly blue shirt under a cardigan? He looks like an escaped mental patient.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm just glad Lucas is on today :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply