Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (26,531 Views)
Aliaron
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 8 2013, 09:33 AM
^^and that shouldn't stun him either.....she did that very thing with Rafe....albeit for another reason but she staged a wedding and had it without anyone around in the middle of the woods.....and I know that Ej wasn't around back then but Sami has a tendency to say that she wants to hurry things up, elope, run to Vegas, have a small wedding, go to the justice of the peace....she's used them all before during her various attempts at weddings because she just wants to get married and she knows that her wedding never truly go smoothly...and usually the groom to be has changed her mind...it'll be the same again I'm sure......because after a while you truly can't do a Sami related wedding that isn't predictable..
She also did the same with Brandon. And Lucas had to stop her from doing it with him. Sami wanting a quickie wedding is not surprising.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Yeah, it does look like the lie about the tumor will come back to hurt Chad's chances or survival...obviously we know from Joe that he will end up not dying but I don't think we'll see Chad out of a hospital bed....he'll end up in a coma and written off like that... a few weeks after the shooting. My thing is, based on the SOD article, Cameron knows that Chad is lying and confronts him but Ej steps in.....why would Cameron not say what is really going on with Chad at the point of the life and death decision to operate or not....I wonder if somehow Ej kills Cameron to make sure he doesn't talk. OF the people that know the tumor truth...it's EJ, Cameron and Chad...Chad out of it...Ej is in it and Cameron knows it....something weird happens here
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 9 2013, 06:03 AM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

krissy-k
Oct 7 2013, 08:31 PM
Weren't Will and Sonny supposed to be getting another story line this month? Where the hell are their spoilers? So far that's 2 weeks in a row without any Will and Sonny spoilers.
According to Ken Corday WilSon were supposed to be in a big storyline with Nick "not about the baby" and Gabby was supposed to get a solo storyline too. I am wondering if Nick decides to kidnap Gabby and Will and Sonny have to rescue her from crazy Nick. But then I'm not sure if he really knows what he is talking about.

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Oct 8 2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah, it does look like the lie about the tumor will come back to hurt Chad's chances or survival...obviously we know from Joe that he will end up not dying but I don't think we'll see Chad out of a hospital bed....he'll end up in a coma and written off like that... a few weeks after the shooting. My thing is, based on the SOD article, Cameron knows that Chad is lying and confronts him but Ej steps in.....why would Cameron not say what is really going on with Chad at the point of the life and death decision to operate or not....I wonder if somehow Ej kills Cameron to make sure he doesn't talk. OF the people that know the tumor truth...it's EJ, Cameron and Chad...Chad out of it...Ej is in it and Chad knows it....something weird happens here

I havenīt read the SOD article so I donīt know what it says, but I donīt see Chadīs secret being so important to EJ that he would kill Cameron to cover up the truth, Iīm sure EJ cares more about Chadīs survival.

S loves EJ

The Scorpion
Oct 8 2013, 04:35 PM
lysie
Oct 7 2013, 02:04 AM
Chad’s lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.

Sami points out to Stefano that if Chad dies, it will be on his hands.

Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.

Jennifer and Abigail have an unsettling encounter with a scheming Theresa.

EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future.

Jennifer unleashes all her anger at Theresa and attacks her!

Spoilers sounds good :) One thing only if Sami gets cold feet and yada yada, it's same old like always and not particularly amusing, but Hey maybe EJ can move on with Abby after Chad is gone? Let me say this EJ is a character who could easily move forward with a new challenge, I know that the show has written constant that Sami is the love of his life but the same old song is tiring, and either they write fully for EJami or they can let the character EJ move on with a new woman he's far too sexy to be wasted on tiresome stories that are reheated. Just a thought :) And I like EJami I definitely think they have the best chemistry when it comes to couples on this show. But I'm not interested in seeing a EJ begging . And why does it always turn around what Sami thinks?

I donīt think itīs strange that Sami probably will get a little cold feet after the shooting, especially since she has small children to think about, but once Ejami have a serious discussion she will realize that she shouldnīt let what happend stop her from marrying the man she loves. :wub: I donīt think EJ will have to do any begging.

thepadange

10/14/2013
Marge takes aim at E.J.; Chad's lie about having a brain tumor puts his health at risk; Sami tells Stefano that if Chad dies, it will be his fault; Daniel and Eric decide to look at the flash drive.

10/15/2013
Daniel works to save Chad's life; Stefano prays for Chad's survival; Roman warns Sami about marrying into the DiMera family.

10/16/2013
Nicole tells Brady a secret; Eric calls someone about what happened at the hotel; Jennifer and Abigail have an upsetting encounter; J.J. realizes how much trouble he is in.

10/17/2013
Eric realizes what happened to him; Brady declares his friendship with Nicole over; Kristen reveals Eric agreed to marry her and Brady; the judge tells J.J., Abigail and Jennifer his decision; Sami makes a decision about her wedding

10/18/2013
Jennifer attacks Theresa; Sami and E.J. talk about their future; Kate decides to look into Jordan's past.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

thepadange

10/15/2013
Daniel works to save Chad's life;

Congratulations :eyeroll: , Daniel is now in all the storylines, because this character was the most underused one before that :sarcasm: .
Edited by thepadange, Oct 9 2013, 09:31 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Brady is such a moron. I cannot believe just how stupid he gets over a woman. Especially Kristen after everything she has done. :shame: . He may he pretty to look at, but I will never be able to take him seriously after this.

MissLola
Member Avatar

thepadange
Oct 9 2013, 09:30 AM
10/15/2013
Daniel works to save Chad's life;

Congratulations :eyeroll: , Daniel is now in all the storylines, because this character was the most underused one before that :sarcasm: .
Yet another story that St. Daniel has to be involved in? This is out of control. Who is this man blackmailing to get this much exposure? I expect that if Chad survives that Ej and Stefano will be erecting a shrine for the family to worship him at.
Edited by MissLola, Oct 9 2013, 09:44 AM.

thepadange

MissLola
Oct 9 2013, 09:33 AM
Brady is such a moron. I cannot believe just how stupid he gets over a woman. Especially Kristen after everything she has done. :shame: . He may he pretty to look at, but I will never be able to take him seriously after this.
My problem with this character is not that he is blindly in love with Kristen. OK, I may be biased there because I love her too ;). Regardless. It's just embarrassing that this is the only thing he does since December 2012 (besides speaking chinese, of course :D ). I think if he was involved in some other s/ls this would have a good influence on the character which has now become one layered.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I am assuming Eric thinks its Nicole and therefore Brady is no longer her friend.....So fucking stupid!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Oct 9 2013, 10:15 AM
I am assuming Eric thinks its Nicole and therefore Brady is no longer her friend.....So fucking stupid!
No, I think it's because of the secret Nicole tells Brady about Kristen.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 9 2013, 10:24 AM
Aimikins
Truth has no place in Brady Black's world.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

thepadange
Oct 9 2013, 10:01 AM
MissLola
Oct 9 2013, 09:33 AM
My problem with this character is not that he is blindly in love with Kristen. OK, I may be biased there because I love her too ;). Regardless. It's just embarrassing that this is the only thing he does since December 2012 (besides speaking chinese, of course :D ). I think if he was involved in some other s/ls this would have a good influence on the character which has now become one layered.
Brady has been stupid about women since 2008 though, hasn't he?

I still don't understand how John & Marlena's son is so fickle about women, considering his parents have this legendary example set for him. John settled for Kristen when he believed he could never have Marlena (and he truly did believe that he could never have her), but Brady jumps from one to another and declares them all soulmates before a day has even gone by. Also, Brady was 4 when Kristen was around. His parents even survived HIM for crying out loud, LEARN FROM IT.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Aimikins
That's what I think, too.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

tomsawyer
Aimikins
But if Eric agrees to marry Kristen and Brady, that means he "realizes" Nicole was the "woman" in the video, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense.

jam6242
Member Avatar

10/15/2013
Stefano prays for Chad's survival

More crocodile tears from Stefano over a child he didn't raise or was even aware of until a few years ago. I'm so over those type of scenes from him.

Dee-anne

Aimikins
I hope they don't have Nicole crying and breaking her heart over these two morons. I want her to wash her hands of them and Just walk away, and ignore them when she sees them in the streets. but it is more likely we are going to be getting weeping Nicole, because every story they give Nicole (even though this is not much of one) have her being the loser or the one that people think the worst of. even the people who should know her, and who are suppose to be her friends.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 9 2013, 10:41 AM
tomsawyer
Aimikins
But if Eric agrees to marry Kristen and Brady, that means he "realizes" Nicole was the "woman" in the video, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense.
Right, but Eric comes to that realization about what happened to him the same day that Brady cuts Nicole off. I'm guessing that what actually causes Brady to cut Nicole out of his life is Nicole telling him the secret about Kristen the day prior. I doubt that Eric has the realization, runs immediately to Brady to tell him and then Brady runs immediately to Nicole to cut her out of his life. It's more likely that Nicole makes the accusation against Kristen to Brady on Wednesday and then the Bricole conversation continues into the next day where Brady tells Nicole off, probably because he thinks she's spreading lies about Kristen.
Edited by tomsawyer, Oct 9 2013, 11:15 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

jam6242
Oct 9 2013, 10:54 AM
10/15/2013
Stefano prays for Chad's survival

More crocodile tears from Stefano over a child he didn't raise or was even aware of until a few years ago. I'm so over those type of scenes from him.
I don't even think that Stefano is capable of really loving anyone. His children are like sports cars to him. One gets totaled. He gets pissed and swears revenge on the culprit. Then he gets bored and moves on to using and abusing the next one.
Edited by MissLola, Oct 9 2013, 11:23 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply