Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (26,382 Views)
camera shy

ladyofthelake
Oct 9 2013, 10:41 AM
tomsawyer
Oct 9 2013, 10:24 AM
Aimikins
Oct 9 2013, 10:15 AM
I am assuming Eric thinks its Nicole and therefore Brady is no longer her friend.....So fucking stupid!
No, I think it's because of the secret Nicole tells Brady about Kristen.
But if Eric agrees to marry Kristen and Brady, that means he "realizes" Nicole was the "woman" in the video, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense.
I'm thinking the secret Nicole tells Brady is that she and Marlena think that Kristen was the one behind Marlena getting mugged and he cuts Nicole out of his life over that. He'll probably say that Kristen wouldn't be stupid enough to pull that same scheme of a mugging.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

MissLola
Oct 9 2013, 11:22 AM
jam6242
Oct 9 2013, 10:54 AM
10/15/2013
Stefano prays for Chad's survival

More crocodile tears from Stefano over a child he didn't raise or was even aware of until a few years ago. I'm so over those type of scenes from him.
I don't even think that Stefano is capable of really loving anyone. His children are like sports cars to him. One gets totaled. He gets pissed and swears revenge on the culprit. Then he gets bored and moves on to using and abusing the next one.

Stefano has a weird way to show his love for his children, but he has shown to have real feelings he cried when he thought Sydney was dead and when he read the letter saying EJ wasnīt his son. I canīt remember if he cried when Lexi or Tony died.

Vicky4Mimi

jam6242
10/15/2013

More crocodile tears from Stefano over a child he didn't raise or was even aware of until a few years ago. I'm so over those type of scenes from him.
And didn't Joe say that Stefano tires to be a better man after Chad's life is spared? Please....bore us to death with that story... :facepalm:

Quote:

Aimikins
I am assuming Eric thinks its Nicole and therefore Brady is no longer her friend.....So fucking stupid!

Nicole is helping Marlena , so Marlena will surely see that Nicole is NOT the woman she thought she was. Nicole has a kind tender hearted side too. Why can't Marlena hypnotize Nicole to find out what happened with her the day Eric was raped?

MissLola
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 9 2013, 11:58 AM
MissLola
jam6242
10/15/2013

I don't even think that Stefano is capable of really loving anyone. His children are like sports cars to him. One gets totaled. He gets pissed and swears revenge on the culprit. Then he gets bored and moves on to using and abusing the next one.

Stefano has a weird way to show his love for his children, but he has shown to have real feelings he cried when he thought Sydney was dead and when he read the letter saying EJ wasnīt his son. I canīt remember if he cried when Lexi or Tony died.
He likes to make a big dramatic scene when something happens to them. But when has he ever really done good by them or been there for moral support like a parent should. Has he even attempted to sincerely apologize or even explain his actions when he rejected Ej last year? No. When Sami left Ej at the alter a few years ago he left with Kate to the yacht. He was not there to support him. When Johnny was missing he basically told him it was a part of life and left Ej alone again. He didnt want to deal with his own son's feelings because he is not capable of feeling empathy. He only gets involved when it suits his need for revenge and as an excuse to torment others.
I am not even going to get into his treatment of his other children. Tony especially. The man is a sociopath. He is not capable of love.

JoeBucs32

A kinder, gentler Stefano? Really? What's the point?

S loves EJ

Stefano definietly isnīt a normal parent, he is a sociapath or psycopath (what is the difference?), but the Dimeras are not excatly normal people. Stefano likes to punish his children and controll them, so maybe he isnīt capable to love anyone as a normal person but since he has shown to be able cry I donīt think he is completly without human emotions either.

concerned
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
tomsawyer
Aimikins
But if Eric agrees to marry Kristen and Brady, that means he "realizes" Nicole was the "woman" in the video, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense.
I'm imagining they don't watch the video. Dan and Eric will sit done to watch it but then fan will get called away to save chads life and the video won't be watched.

From the endless snippets we've seen of the video there is no way Brady or Eric should think that is Nicole rather than Kristen.

Or they are dumber than I think they are which would be pretty hard to achieve at the moment.

concerned
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Oct 9 2013, 12:21 PM
A kinder, gentler Stefano? Really? What's the point?
To prove that they can destroy pretty much every character who ever made days good.

concerned
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 9 2013, 12:02 PM
jam6242
10/15/2013

And didn't Joe say that Stefano tires to be a better man after Chad's life is spared? Please....bore us to death with that story... :facepalm:

Quote:

Aimikins

Nicole is helping Marlena , so Marlena will surely see that Nicole is NOT the woman she thought she was. Nicole has a kind tender hearted side too. Why can't Marlena hypnotize Nicole to find out what happened with her the day Eric was raped?
Not sure Marlena really wants to hear about Nicole and Brady doing it.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
MissLola
jam6242
10/15/2013

Stefano was dead when Lexie died.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 9 2013, 11:49 AM
ladyofthelake
tomsawyer
Aimikins
I'm thinking the secret Nicole tells Brady is that she and Marlena think that Kristen was the one behind Marlena getting mugged and he cuts Nicole out of his life over that. He'll probably say that Kristen wouldn't be stupid enough to pull that same scheme of a mugging.
I think this is the more likely scenario.

It certainly is the dullest way to go so that's what I expect them to go with.

thepadange

am103
Oct 2 2013, 12:41 PM
concerned
Oct 2 2013, 12:16 PM
lysie
Oct 2 2013, 12:08 PM
For the love of Pete.
The bar man ?????

It's been a long time between drinks for him.
Damn those underemployed bradys.
I was always a Nicole/Pete shipper. He needs to come back, mix her a martini, and make her forget all about her holy troubles!
OOT. According to IMDb, Anthony Winters will appear as Pete Edwards on January 14th 2014. Is this the Pete you are talking about or is he some different one?
Edited by thepadange, Oct 9 2013, 01:00 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

kay
Oct 8 2013, 11:24 PM
krissy-k
Oct 7 2013, 08:31 PM
Weren't Will and Sonny supposed to be getting another story line this month? Where the hell are their spoilers? So far that's 2 weeks in a row without any Will and Sonny spoilers.
According to Ken Corday WilSon were supposed to be in a big storyline with Nick "not about the baby" and Gabby was supposed to get a solo storyline too. I am wondering if Nick decides to kidnap Gabby and Will and Sonny have to rescue her from crazy Nick. But then I'm not sure if he really knows what he is talking about.
According to ken. Hope is supposed to have a storyline with a mysterious new man and be part of the triumvirate of days along with Jen Jen and samslam

Wake me up when that finally happens.

concerned
Member Avatar

Hmmm I am pretty sure it will be saint dan who comes to Nicole's rescue and clears her name with the flash drive evidence.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
tomsawyer
Aimikins
^That actually makes no sense to me. :ermm:

Eric agreeing to marry Kristen & Brady has nothing to do with Nicole or his thinking that she may be the woman in his dreams.

Brady probably drops Nicole because she suspects Kristen of hiring the mugger to attack Marlena or whatever else might happen between this week and next.
Edited by Panda Panda, Oct 9 2013, 01:16 PM.

thepadange

concerned
Oct 9 2013, 12:51 PM
ladyofthelake
tomsawyer
Aimikins
I'm imagining they don't watch the video. Dan and Eric will sit done to watch it but then fan will get called away to save chads life and the video won't be watched.

From the endless snippets we've seen of the video there is no way Brady or Eric should think that is Nicole rather than Kristen.

Or they are dumber than I think they are which would be pretty hard to achieve at the moment.
I was wondering what was the point of showing that Marlena spilled some stuff (make-up???) on the flash drive. Maybe it's somehow (partly?)damaged because of that?

S loves EJ

concerned
Oct 9 2013, 12:56 PM
S loves EJ
MissLola
jam6242
10/15/2013

Stefano was dead when Lexie died.

That explains why I canīt remember Stefanoīs reaction to Lexiīs death , but I was thinking more of the scene when Stefano got the news that Lexi was dying.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

thepadange
Oct 9 2013, 09:30 AM
10/15/2013
Daniel works to save Chad's life;

Congratulations :eyeroll: , Daniel is now in all the storylines, because this character was the most underused one before that :sarcasm: .
Why is Cameron not one working on Chad? He's been in Chad's storyline for months now and he's a doctor. Why is Daniel suddenly involved? Why is Daniel always involved. :eyeroll: :frustration:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 9 2013, 01:55 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 9 2013, 01:55 PM
thepadange
Oct 9 2013, 09:30 AM
10/15/2013
Daniel works to save Chad's life;

Congratulations :eyeroll: , Daniel is now in all the storylines, because this character was the most underused one before that :sarcasm: .
Why is Cameron not one working on Chad? He's been in Chad's storyline for months now and he's a doctor. Why is Daniel suddenly involved? Why is Daniel always involved. :eyeroll: :frustration:
Finally someone on the show in an emergency life death situation who is not related to kayla and she still gets bumped from the gig.

concerned
Member Avatar

I'm trying to remember what Cameron's relationship to chad is called.
Chads dads daughters mothers son

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply