Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (26,438 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Chad's Surgery")
Marge points her gun at EJ after shooting Chad; Chad is rushed into surgery.

Tuesday ("Keeping Vigil")
Chad's family and friends anxiously await news of his condition; Roman sternly warns Sami about marrying into the DiMera family.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Oh great, a Rotox sighting. :yawnz:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 2 2013, 11:10 PM

Chad's family and friends anxiously await news of his condition; Roman sternly warns Sami about marrying into the DiMera family.

Ooh, I like all of these, especially Roman warning Sami about marrying into Difamily.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

These sound GOOD!!! :popcorn:

Poor Chad. :( He'll likely make it but I still feel for him. He's my favorite character in the 20s set. And cray cray Marge aims her gun at EJ?! Oh HEEELL NO!

I also love that all of this is happening right before ejami's wedding. It feels like a warning or foreshadowing of getting knee deep in the Dimera family again. I'm so ready to see where tptb take this story. This will be So.Damn.Good. :rockon:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 2 2013, 11:57 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Roman sternly warns Sami about marrying into the DiMera family.

does this mean that people will stop being so OK with Sami marrying EJ? It was too OOC for them all to just be so cool, calm, & collected about the relationship.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 3 2013, 12:03 AM
Angie79

does this mean that people will stop being so OK with Sami marrying EJ? It was too OOC for them all to just be so cool, calm, & collected about the relationship.
I don't know if I'd call them okay with Ejami, as much as they just have had bigger fish to fry lately. The only two people in Sami's family that genuinely seem okay with Ejami are Will and Caroline. But yeah, I do hope that Marlena, Roman, etc. are more vocal/active in their opposition to Ejami now.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

am103
Oct 2 2013, 12:41 PM
concerned
Oct 2 2013, 12:16 PM
lysie
Oct 2 2013, 12:08 PM
For the love of Pete.
The bar man ?????

It's been a long time between drinks for him.
Damn those underemployed bradys.
I was always a Nicole/Pete shipper. He needs to come back, mix her a martini, and make her forget all about her holy troubles!
Didn't you hear, Nicole is not allowed a love interest, at least not one that wants her back. :shrug:

Oh, and she's not allowed children...or family...or an apartment of her own...or real friends...

Damn, poor Nicole. No wonder I gave this show up. Let me get the hell out of here.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 2 2013, 11:56 PM

Poor Chad. :( He'll likely make it but I still feel for him. He's my favorite character in the 20s set. And cray cray Marge aims her gun at EJ?! Oh HEEELL NO!

I also love that all of this is happening right before ejami's wedding. It feels like a warning or foreshadowing of getting knee deep in the Dimera family again. I'm so ready to see where tptb take this story. This will be So.Damn.Good. :rockon:
I was really hoping EJ wouldn't be at the disaster.
I dont appreciate :frustration: Marge pointing a gun at EJ. :angry: EJ
should have her ass killed.
Edited by Fantastic66, Oct 3 2013, 01:34 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Angie79

Thumbs up for these spoilers, but my heart is breaking for my Chad!! :( Can't wait to see it though, and seeing Abby's reaction... :(

"Roman" sighting... what's the point, she's gonna marry EJ anyway. I would be intrigued if he took her away from Salem, without her blessing ;)

concerned
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Oct 3 2013, 01:33 AM
JamaicanBeauty7

What about poor timmy ?

Ej has pointed guns at people before he will be fine.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 3 2013, 02:23 AM
Fantastic66
JamaicanBeauty7

What about poor timmy ?

And he's been on the receiving end of a gunshot.It only took about a month for him to recover from a point blank gunshot to the head.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Angie79

The EJami fans want a marriage.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

concerned
Fantastic66
JamaicanBeauty7

What about poor timmy ?

I am concerned for my EJ.I didn't even want him at the disaster until the
danger was over.
Edited by Fantastic66, Oct 3 2013, 03:24 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Oct 3 2013, 03:29 AM
BeeBee
Oct 3 2013, 02:52 AM
concerned
Fantastic66

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
What about poor timmy ?

And he's been on the receiving end of a gunshot.It only took about a month for him to recover from a point blank gunshot to the head.
I dont need EJs shooting history.
Edited by Fantastic66, Oct 3 2013, 04:29 AM.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

Angie79
Why do any of the Salemites even bother advising Sami? We all know it goes in one ear and out the other. :rolleyes:

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

Ashtonion
Oct 3 2013, 01:07 AM
am103
Oct 2 2013, 12:41 PM
concerned
Oct 2 2013, 12:16 PM
lysie
Oct 2 2013, 12:08 PM
For the love of Pete.
The bar man ?????

It's been a long time between drinks for him.
Damn those underemployed bradys.
I was always a Nicole/Pete shipper. He needs to come back, mix her a martini, and make her forget all about her holy troubles!
Didn't you hear, Nicole is not allowed a love interest, at least not one that wants her back. :shrug:

Oh, and she's not allowed children...or family...or an apartment of her own...or real friends...

Damn, poor Nicole. No wonder I gave this show up. Let me get the hell out of here.
Atleast Nicole does get new love interests. And airtime. :hmmph: I sure wish Hope would be afforded those luxuries. :(

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Ok, I can take this one. If it had been EJ shot, we would all fall victim to a crying Sami saying "Why, Why, Why" for the next two weeks. I always hold my breath, hoping Ali finally thinks she is too good for "Days" and leaves. So Far, my prayers go unanswered.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Oct 3 2013, 03:18 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79

The EJami fans want a marriage.
I totally respect your thoughts on that, and I want one too!! Then I want them to leave Salem and live happily ever after!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Argh! Okay now I wish I hadn't come to read these spoilers. Too much information, I want to be at least a LITTLE surprised!

My bad.

S loves EJ

Fantastic66
Oct 3 2013, 03:23 AM
concerned
Fantastic66
JamaicanBeauty7

What about poor timmy ?

I am concerned for my EJ.I didn't even want him at the disaster until the
danger was over.

Since Chad gets shoot I highley doubt EJ gets shoot aswell so Im not worried.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply