Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (25,974 Views)
S loves EJ

Fantastic66
Oct 3 2013, 03:18 AM
Supergirlx2
Oct 3 2013, 12:03 AM
Angie79
Oct 2 2013, 11:10 PM
Tuesday ("Keeping Vigil")
Roman sternly warns Sami about marrying into the DiMera family.

does this mean that people will stop being so OK with Sami marrying EJ? It was too OOC for them all to just be so cool, calm, & collected about the relationship.
The EJami fans want a marriage.

Hell yeah. :yahoo:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thepadange

Yoryla
Oct 3 2013, 06:06 AM
Argh! Okay now I wish I hadn't come to read these spoilers. Too much information, I want to be at least a LITTLE surprised!

My bad.
ITA. That's the thing with spoilers: they are either too vague or too explicit ;) .

At least we don't know what is that schocking secret about Kristen Nicole reveals to Brady (is it that Kristen hired thugs to attack Marlena or is it that she slept with someone else when they were apart or maybe it's is about the fertility treatment and/or still possible pregnancy?). IMO it's a little too early for the truth about the sex tape to come out.

As the whodunit is not about Chad, so it has to be about Cameron or Kristen then.
Edited by thepadange, Oct 3 2013, 06:35 AM.

camera shy

If I was Lucas I would be taking Sami to court for full custody of Allie and she can have visitation rights. But Sami should come to her senses and at least get the child she can get out of the DiMera world out if she plans on staying with EJ with all the danger involved.

SadieEsperanto

Yoryla
Argh! Okay now I wish I hadn't come to read these spoilers. Too much information, I want to be at least a LITTLE surprised!

My bad.
Same here. It seems like they only have detail when I don't actually want it! :-/

myendlessloveejami

S loves EJ
Oct 3 2013, 06:25 AM
Fantastic66
Supergirlx2
Angie79
Oct 2 2013, 11:10 PM
Tuesday ("Keeping Vigil")
Roman sternly warns Sami about marrying into the DiMera family.

does this mean that people will stop being so OK with Sami marrying EJ? It was too OOC for them all to just be so cool, calm, & collected about the relationship.

Hell yeah. :yahoo:
I DOUBLE HELL YELL YOU!! DAMN RIGHT I WANT A WEDDING!! .. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'll cheer too...because marriages are the beginning of the end for the relationship on soaps!!!

HELL YEAH!
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 3 2013, 09:49 AM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

myendlessloveejami
Oct 3 2013, 09:47 AM
S loves EJ
Oct 3 2013, 06:25 AM
Fantastic66
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
<br />Hell yeah. :yahoo:
I DOUBLE HELL YELL YOU!! DAMN RIGHT I WANT A WEDDING!! .. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
yay..me too :cheer: :rockon: :cheers:

Quote:

Marge points her gun at EJ after shooting Chad; Chad is rushed into surgery

thank god EJ isnt the one shot ....poor chad. better him than EJ though.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Oct 3 2013, 09:54 AM.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Yoryla

My bad.
It's not like we didn't already know that Chad was the one who was going to get shot. JM's interview gave that away but you are right they need too start making these spoilers a little bit more vague.

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Oct 3 2013, 09:49 AM
I'll cheer too...because marriages are the beginning of the end for the relationship on soaps!!!

HELL YEAH!

Itīs possible that they will end Ejami whether they get married or not, but I think they will probably break up sooner if they donīt get married. Lumi was married for 5-6 months and Safe 1― year, so if Ejami gets married in november I think they will probably be married for at least 6 months, but if they donīt I think they will break up in february.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

WillFan
Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM

**Update**

Monday ("Chad's Surgery")
Marge points her gun at EJ after shooting Chad; Chad is rushed into surgery.

Oh, Margie, didn't your hubby teach you how to use a gun? How could you miss the giant that Baby Elvis is???

Rosebud
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 2 2013, 11:40 AM
I don't get spoilers. Why take all the fun out of it.
It's possible to write spoilers that give an indication of where the storyline is going without killing the suspense.
That would take extra time and thought.

am103
Member Avatar

A person I don't care about shooting another person I don't care about. I gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi

HELL YEAH!
Just a sort of related question. If Sami walks up the aisle again (this time with Elvis) how many wedding ceremonies will that be (counting weddings that didn't happen or were interrupted)?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

am103
Oct 3 2013, 02:22 PM
A person I don't care about shooting another person I don't care about. I gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed.
I hear ya. Don't care about Marge. Don't care about Timmy. Don't care about Joe Bernardi. Don't care about Rafe's penis. Don't care about Elvis or his Samanther. And I don't care about Chad.

I've tried to find something interesting about Chad but it has evaded me. He's so bland.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

DS1126
Oct 3 2013, 10:16 AM
Yoryla

My bad.
It's not like we didn't already know that Chad was the one who was going to get shot. JM's interview gave that away but you are right they need too start making these spoilers a little bit more vague.
I didn't read the JM interview for precise the reason that I didn't want to get spoiled. But as stated, this was my bad.

Romancer66

am103
Oct 3 2013, 02:22 PM
That's how I'd describe the Sami/Bernardi storyline too. A character who's bored me since the late '90s shooting a day player with no roots or history on the show. And that's taken up the last three months or so. Yawn.

Abena
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 3 2013, 03:04 PM
LuvingLumi

HELL YEAH!
Just a sort of related question. If Sami walks up the aisle again (this time with Elvis) how many wedding ceremonies will that be (counting weddings that didn't happen or were interrupted)?
AlOT??? ;) :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:

outrageous
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi

HELL YEAH!
No worries lol. They'll get married again and again in between relationships. Those two will always find their way back to each other.

AidanGreensFan

It astounds me that once upon a time I adored the Brady family - now I find them to be a bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites.

Keith
Member Avatar

Abena
Oct 3 2013, 08:18 PM
Rosebud
Oct 3 2013, 03:04 PM
LuvingLumi

HELL YEAH!
AlOT??? ;) :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
Well, let's see.

She married Austin after Will was sold on the black market.
They renewed their vows in church, but ceremony never went through.
Franco happened.
Then there was Vegas.
Brandon.
Lucas wedding #1 didnt happen because of Brandon and Sami being drugged.
Lucas wedding #2 with Stan reveal.
Sami called off a wedding to Austin at some point after the Stan thing, I think.
The infamous green wedding.
The shotgun wedding.
The summer of suck wedding, interrupted by Rafe.
Rafe wedding.

If I'm right, she's onto wedding #11 and marriage #6.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply