Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (25,970 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Dakotasmom
Oct 4 2013, 09:47 AM
LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2013, 06:35 AM
Angie79
Oct 3 2013, 11:45 PM
Wednesday ("Shocking Secret")
Nicole tells Brady a shocking secret about Kristen; JJ feels overwhelmed when he stands before the judge.

SO does Nicole find the flashdrive?
That would be interesting, to say the least. Since Brady thinks with the lower portion of his body, front side, I am pretty sure he will react by talking out of his backside to Nicole. Then the ramifications for Eric may actually make this interesting to me. What I think would be the only way to redeem this storyline is if Eric thinks it was Nicole, and that becomes a springboard for him to realize he has feelings for her. Beyond that, this show is like ether.
I read something at DC (take with pinch of salt) along the lines of Eric actually thinking the woman in his dreams is Nicole.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Laufeyson
Oct 4 2013, 10:53 AM
Dakotasmom
LuvingLumi
Angie79
Nicole tells Brady a shocking secret about Kristen; JJ feels overwhelmed when he stands before the judge.

That would be interesting, to say the least. Since Brady thinks with the lower portion of his body, front side, I am pretty sure he will react by talking out of his backside to Nicole. Then the ramifications for Eric may actually make this interesting to me. What I think would be the only way to redeem this storyline is if Eric thinks it was Nicole, and that becomes a springboard for him to realize he has feelings for her. Beyond that, this show is like ether.
I read something at DC (take with pinch of salt) along the lines of Eric actually thinking the woman in his dreams is Nicole.
That would be terrible if he does because those dreams have made him sick to his stomach. He's not remembering them in any kind of sexy, wonderful way and that's as it should be since it was rape. I hope something within him makes him know in his heart it wasn't Nicole.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

For Nicole's sake I hope so too.

Dakotasmom

camera shy
Oct 4 2013, 11:08 AM
Laufeyson
Dakotasmom
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That would be terrible if he does because those dreams have made him sick to his stomach. He's not remembering them in any kind of sexy, wonderful way and that's as it should be since it was rape. I hope something within him makes him know in his heart it wasn't Nicole.
It was rape, and he's remembering it as he should in that context. However, given recent pairings I am giving up on this show portraying rape as it should be portrayed! I just want a GOOD storyline for Nicole, and since I've just about given up on that I want one where she's not the town punching bag!

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 4 2013, 09:43 AM
Fantastic66
Oct 4 2013, 01:50 AM
myendlessloveejami
Oct 3 2013, 09:47 AM
S loves EJ
Oct 3 2013, 06:25 AM

I DOUBLE HELL YELL YOU!! DAMN RIGHT I WANT A WEDDING!! .. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:smile: Ken Corday stated that EJami is gold.
Ken knows what side his bread is buttered on.
And after raving about Ejami as a couple, he also said, "Of course they cannot have a happily ever after" and how EJ would continuesly break Sami's trust. I think with the shooting of Chad and Sami's family starting to warn her against marrying EJ again that's the territory we're heading into now.......Thank God!
I think Ejami will remain together for a while but
there will always be drama following them.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So Marge tries to shoot EJ, but not Sami?

Yep that makes sense...lets NOT shoot the person who SHOT your husband.

Marge is even pathetic as a psychopath...get it together bitch.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Oct 4 2013, 01:05 AM
Daysfanatic79
Oct 3 2013, 05:15 AM
Monday ("Chad's Surgery")
Marge points her gun at EJ after shooting Chad; Chad is rushed into surgery.

Ok, I can take this one. If it had been EJ shot, we would all fall victim to a crying Sami saying "Why, Why, Why" for the next two weeks. I always hold my breath, hoping Ali finally thinks she is too good for "Days" and leaves. So Far, my prayers go unanswered.
Allison Sweeney is part of the glue that holds
days together.I dont think she is ready to leave.
How would anyone know that? She's never gone! :shrug:

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Dakotasmom
LuvingLumi
Angie79

Pretty sure thats where they are headed....poor Nicole! It would be great if it was her that had the flash-drive but I doubt it is
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 4 2013, 12:36 PM

At the very least, she should have spent some time at the Salem Gun Range to practice her shooting skills. Her lack of dedication to the task of killing Sami is very troubling.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Dakotasmom
Oct 4 2013, 12:31 PM
camera shy
Oct 4 2013, 11:08 AM
Laufeyson
Dakotasmom

It was rape, and he's remembering it as he should in that context. However, given recent pairings I am giving up on this show portraying rape as it should be portrayed! I just want a GOOD storyline for Nicole, and since I've just about given up on that I want one where she's not the town punching bag!
I agree with you. DAYS writers have strange ideas when it comes to rape. I don't have an ounce of faith in them either.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Frankly I can see this being a huge turning point in Eric's life as a priest and in his relationship with Nicole. Nicole SHOULD completely walk away from anything Eric now for a bit... And he's the one that has to reevaluate his life as a priest, then he has to come back full force and fight for Nicole with everything he's gone and then ericole will be a go

camera shy

Mitchapalooza
Oct 4 2013, 12:36 PM

She wants Sami know what it feels like to lose the man you love, that's why she's going after EJ. But Marge doesn't know Sami because if she did manage to kill EJ, she wouldn't be mourning him for long, not with Rafe still in Salem.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Um, isn't this thread titled "spoilers"? Thought so.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Fantastic66
Oct 3 2013, 03:18 AM
Supergirlx2
Oct 3 2013, 12:03 AM
Angie79
Oct 2 2013, 11:10 PM
Tuesday ("Keeping Vigil")
Roman sternly warns Sami about marrying into the DiMera family.

does this mean that people will stop being so OK with Sami marrying EJ? It was too OOC for them all to just be so cool, calm, & collected about the relationship.
The EJami fans want a marriage.
just because the fans want a marriage, it doesn't mean that all the characters in Salem need to be okay with Sami & EJ getting married.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Keith
Oct 3 2013, 09:21 PM
Abena
Oct 3 2013, 08:18 PM
Rosebud
Oct 3 2013, 03:04 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 3 2013, 09:49 AM
I'll cheer too...because marriages are the beginning of the end for the relationship on soaps!!!

HELL YEAH!
Just a sort of related question. If Sami walks up the aisle again (this time with Elvis) how many wedding ceremonies will that be (counting weddings that didn't happen or were interrupted)?
AlOT??? ;) :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
Well, let's see.

She married Austin after Will was sold on the black market.
They renewed their vows in church, but ceremony never went through.
Franco happened.
Then there was Vegas.
Brandon.
Lucas wedding #1 didnt happen because of Brandon and Sami being drugged.
Lucas wedding #2 with Stan reveal.
Sami called off a wedding to Austin at some point after the Stan thing, I think.
The infamous green wedding.
The shotgun wedding.
The summer of suck wedding, interrupted by Rafe.
Rafe wedding.

If I'm right, she's onto wedding #11 and marriage #6.
Posted Image
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 4 2013, 05:34 PM.

chinkybig

Mouse Mom
Oct 4 2013, 08:49 AM
Why doesn't Marge shoot Sami? And then a long, long. long coma could follow. And while she is in the coma, Sami can be kidnapped to a swampy island somewhere by Stephano and not be seen on the show for years. Yeah, that would work for me.
I don't trust the writers to execute recycled stories well so my suggestion is to keep it simple: just make Sami go into a deep coma, have Stefano kidnap her and bring her to some swampy island and then dump her into that island to drown. She can come back 10 years later as the swamp lady, or maybe not...whichever way, good riddance. :blulaugh:

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Fantastic66
Oct 3 2013, 01:33 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 2 2013, 11:56 PM
These sound GOOD!!! :popcorn:

Poor Chad. :( He'll likely make it but I still feel for him. He's my favorite character in the 20s set. And cray cray Marge aims her gun at EJ?! Oh HEEELL NO!

I also love that all of this is happening right before ejami's wedding. It feels like a warning or foreshadowing of getting knee deep in the Dimera family again. I'm so ready to see where tptb take this story. This will be So.Damn.Good. :rockon:
I was really hoping EJ wouldn't be at the disaster.
I dont appreciate :frustration: Marge pointing a gun at EJ. :angry: EJ
should have her ass killed.
I would have preferred that Ejerk was shot instead of Chat. The only place I want to see Ejerk is under 6 feet of dirt

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I actually... THINK I have a semi good reason why Marge targets EJ instead of Sami. Sami did kill him, BUT, maybe in her eyes, it was the DiMera's that turned her "Wonderful Joe" into a crooked cop with a double life?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Nicole's Plan")
Nicole's plan backfires; the judge delivers his final decision to an anxiety-ridden JJ, Abigail and Jennifer.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Oct 4 2013, 06:01 PM
Mouse Mom
Oct 4 2013, 08:49 AM
Why doesn't Marge shoot Sami? And then a long, long. long coma could follow. And while she is in the coma, Sami can be kidnapped to a swampy island somewhere by Stephano and not be seen on the show for years. Yeah, that would work for me.
I don't trust the writers to execute recycled stories well so my suggestion is to keep it simple: just make Sami go into a deep coma, have Stefano kidnap her and bring her to some swampy island and then dump her into that island to drown. She can come back 10 years later as the swamp lady, or maybe not...whichever way, good riddance. :blulaugh:
How about she comes back as the Lady in Stripes, with a rainbow table cloth over her head. When she cries you won't have to see her scrunchy face.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply