Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (26,288 Views)
Romancer66

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Oct 4 2013, 09:24 PM
I actually... THINK I have a semi good reason why Marge targets EJ instead of Sami. Sami did kill him, BUT, maybe in her eyes, it was the DiMera's that turned her "Wonderful Joe" into a crooked cop with a double life?
I think it's more Biblical than that. An eye for an eye...a man for a man. Sami shot Marge's husband, Marge will shoot Sami's fiance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

camera shy
Oct 4 2013, 01:50 PM
Mitchapalooza
Oct 4 2013, 12:36 PM
So Marge tries to shoot EJ, but not Sami?

Yep that makes sense...lets NOT shoot the person who SHOT your husband.

Marge is even pathetic as a psychopath...get it together bitch.
She wants Sami know what it feels like to lose the man you love, that's why she's going after EJ. But Marge doesn't know Sami because if she did manage to kill EJ, she wouldn't be mourning him for long, not with Rafe still in Salem.

She probably would since it didnīt take her long to move on from Rafe to Lucas. Still I donīt think itīs just a Sami thing to do, I think itīs a problem with characters on soaps in general that they move on to fast from a break up or even worse when a partner die just look at Dannifer, and I remember on B&B when Thorne Forrester died he fell inlove with someone else a couple of weeks later.

waterlilly
Oct 4 2013, 05:17 PM
Um, isn't this thread titled "spoilers"? Thought so.

It is but it isnīt against the rules to go a little bit off topic, or say what you would like to see in the future, but I think I went to much off topic before so I try to stay on topic as much as possible now. Still when I said hell yeah I didnīt expect it to have a domino effect (maybe NBC could use that as a hashtag on twitter ^o) just kidding) I believe most posts in this thread is on topic though.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Jennifer's Fears")
Jennifer worries she's lost JJ for good; Kate digs into Jordan's past.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 5 2013, 11:25 PM

I would really like to see Kate get a life. :-/

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Angie79
Oct 5 2013, 11:25 PM

Lol. Kate needs to seriously move on. He's just not into you.

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kate digs into Jordan's past.

I read this as "Kate digs into Jordan's pants." And I gotta admit: I prefer the dyslexic version.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I wonder if JJ gets some prison time? Doesn't sound like the judge ruled in JJ's favor at the hearing if Jennifer fears she's lost him for good. Or the judge could mandate he live someplace not with Jennifer due to the various family issues---maybe the Kiriakis mansion or the rectory with Father Eric? Just to get him off the streets.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
I actually... THINK I have a semi good reason why Marge targets EJ instead of Sami. Sami did kill him, BUT, maybe in her eyes, it was the DiMera's that turned her "Wonderful Joe" into a crooked cop with a double life?
Maybe Marge is smarter than she acts, and decides she wants to inflict Sami with the same kind of pain she inflicted on her, by killing the man she loves the same way Sami did to her.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JarlenaLante
Oct 6 2013, 12:35 PM
I wonder if JJ gets some prison time? Doesn't sound like the judge ruled in JJ's favor at the hearing if Jennifer fears she's lost him for good. Or the judge could mandate he live someplace not with Jennifer due to the various family issues---maybe the Kiriakis mansion or the rectory with Father Eric? Just to get him off the streets.
It could also mean emotionally.

Kriss4

JarlenaLante
Oct 6 2013, 12:35 PM
I find the JJ story pretty engrossing so far. I'm sure it's because it includes so many of my favorite characters.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 6 2013, 03:56 PM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Maybe Marge is smarter than she acts, and decides she wants to inflict Sami with the same kind of pain she inflicted on her, by killing the man she loves the same way Sami did to her.
She should really do some research if she's going with that thinking. Sami won't blink an eye before finding another soul mate. There's inflicting pain and then there's giving someone a bruise.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Oct 3 2013, 04:28 AM
Angie79
Oct 2 2013, 11:10 PM
Tuesday ("Keeping Vigil")
Roman sternly warns Sami about marrying into the DiMera family.
Why do any of the Salemites even bother advising Sami? We all know it goes in one ear and out the other. :rolleyes:
Can't we spend this airtime on stories that have some potential.

lysie
Member Avatar

Chad’s lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.

Sami points out to Stefano that if Chad dies, it will be on his hands.

Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.

Jennifer and Abigail have an unsettling encounter with a scheming Theresa.

EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future.

Jennifer unleashes all her anger at Theresa and attacks her!

S loves EJ

Donīt change your mind about marrying EJ Sami. Still Iīm sure they will be fine once they had the serious discussion. :hug:

fan57

Awww Man, you mean to tell me Marge didn't have silver bullets with Samantha and Elvis's name on them. Lol, Samantha is Samantha, she's not getting married, she always plan these 12th of never weddings!

S loves EJ

That was true until Sami married Lucas, EJ and Rafe. The Sami wedding curse has been broken.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 7 2013, 03:04 AM
Donīt change your mind about marrying EJ Sami. Still Iīm sure they will be fine once they had the serious discussion. :hug:
" serious discussion ". Wink wink.

Just do her over the back of the couch and be done with it.

The less time spent on as trying to act the better.

concerned
Member Avatar

Can we use the lights off method again.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

So Parker finds the flashdrive? LMFAO....

concerned
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 7 2013, 05:52 AM
So Parker finds the flashdrive? LMFAO....
Wow. Tough shoes to fill Parker.

Repeating a storyline already played out by a stellar actress

Good luck little buddy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply