Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (26,431 Views)
Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Parker found the flashdrive?! Bummer. It should have been Ciara! :bat: :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

How awkward is it going to be if they do end up watching that video together?

S loves EJ

concerned
Oct 7 2013, 05:50 AM
S loves EJ
Oct 7 2013, 03:04 AM
Don´t change your mind about marrying EJ Sami. Still I´m sure they will be fine once they had the serious discussion. :hug:
" serious discussion ". Wink wink.

Just do her over the back of the couch and be done with it.

The less time spent on as trying to act the better.

While I don´t mind the couch solution specially with acting invloved it´s good that they will show that Ejami can have a serious conversation and that they are not all about fights and sex.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

concerned
Oct 7 2013, 05:55 AM
LuvingLumi
Oct 7 2013, 05:52 AM
So Parker finds the flashdrive? LMFAO....
Wow. Tough shoes to fill Parker.

Repeating a storyline already played out by a stellar actress

Good luck little buddy.

I'm going to call it now:
Ciara & the photo/envelope >>>>>>>>>> Parker & the USB drive.
(and not just cause Dan is in the Parker one.)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 7 2013, 02:04 AM
-Chad’s lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.
-Sami points out to Stefano that if Chad dies, it will be on his hands.
-Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.
-Jennifer and Abigail have an unsettling encounter with a scheming Theresa.
-EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future.
-Jennifer unleashes all her anger at Theresa and attacks her!

Hmm... sounds like a pretty good week all the way around - you can tell they're getting close to sweeps - lots of drama.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 7 2013, 09:27 AM
lysie
-Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.
-EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future.

Hmm... sounds like a pretty good week all the way around - you can tell they're getting close to sweeps - lots of drama.
Too bad the only times we get any real drama is during sweeps. I get they have to ramp it up during those periods, but it would be good to see some at other times too. Things have been pretty darn flat since last May sweeps.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 7 2013, 09:32 AM
tomsawyer
lysie

Too bad the only times we get any real drama is during sweeps. I get they have to ramp it up during those periods, but it would be good to see some at other times too. Things have been pretty darn flat since last May sweeps.
I don't know. I think June was pretty good. September was pretty good. July and August were a complete snooze though.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sami points out to Stefano that if Chad dies, it will be on his hands.

I'm getting really tired of Sami bossing Stefano around. He needs to get rid of her stupid @ss

Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.

OMG they went there. TomSell disgust me.

Jennifer and Abigail have an unsettling encounter with a scheming Theresa.

Boring. A new day, another confrontation with whatshername.

EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future.

:blah: Thanks for the warning, Days.

Jennifer unleashes all her anger at Theresa and attacks her!

Can't say I blame her, but honestly could care less. I find both of these woman annoying.
Edited by Rosebud, Oct 7 2013, 10:19 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
lysie

WHERE???

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Oct 7 2013, 09:33 AM
magicsteacher
Oct 7 2013, 09:32 AM
tomsawyer
lysie

I don't know. I think June was pretty good. September was pretty good. July and August were a complete snooze though.

The only month I can remember being pretty good was september;

EJ begging Stefano
Marlena spraying water on Kristen
EJ blackmailing Chad
Ejami fight when Sami consider throwing EJ under the bus
Sami being set free

It still probably needs a fiew more good episode to be consider a really good month.

October is off to a pretty good start I liked both tuesday and thursday last week. I liked a fiew minutes on wednesday too but only liking a fiew minutes isn´t enough to be consider a good episode.

Rosebud
Oct 7 2013, 10:18 AM

I'm getting really tired of Sami bossing Stefano around. He needs to get rid of her stupid @ss

Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.

OMG they went there. TomSell disgust me.

Parker finds the flashdrive I doubt he will watch it.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chad’s lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences

I'm guessing that immediate surgery on a healthy brain would save Chad's life, but the same surgery on a brain with a tumour would almost certainly be fatal, so Cameron makes the crucial decision to delay Chad's surgery until a brain surgen expert gets there to give Chad a better chance at survival.

Whatever the consequences of that decision: coma, vegetative state, eventual death, Cameron feels guilty even though it isn't his fault, so he leaves Salem.

S loves EJ

Cameron will probably delay Chad´s surgery, but I think EJ will have to come forward about Chad lying in order to save his life. I think it will be a while before Cameron leaves he will probably leave because Abigail won´t forgive him for keeping "Chad´s secret".

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 7 2013, 10:18 AM

I hope he points out that she could have screamed for help in that crowded hospital instead of shooting a man in the back.

And if she had actually shown a shred of real compassion or sorrow for the widow and her son instead of smirking, being nasty, acting like everyone is beneath her and skipping around happily while Marge and Timmy's life went to hell, maybe Marge wouldn't have lashed out like this.

Sami is being written as the heroine of this story, but as usual she isn't rootable at all. Just like Daniel, saying she's great and the town loves her doesn't make her that way.

camera shy

Wasn't there a spoiler about Cameron finding out the truth about Chad and EJ threatening to ruin his career?

Bambi

magicsteacher
Oct 2 2013, 06:58 PM
Good... finally some movement with Jordan and her backstory. Looking forward to finding out more about her.

Bambi

Bambi
Oct 7 2013, 02:02 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 2 2013, 06:58 PM
Good... finally some movement with Jordan and her backstory. Looking forward to finding out more about her.

I agree ,let's get some action out of Jordon,Rafe,and Kate,something to liven up this boring show

zach1

Who is Sami's true love Rafe, Lucas, or EJ. I'm guessing it's EJ but I don't know.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

zach1
Oct 7 2013, 02:35 PM
Who is Sami's true love Rafe, Lucas, or EJ. I'm guessing it's EJ but I don't know.
neither.....her true love is HERSELF.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 7 2013, 07:09 AM
concerned
Oct 7 2013, 05:50 AM
S loves EJ
Oct 7 2013, 03:04 AM
Don´t change your mind about marrying EJ Sami. Still I´m sure they will be fine once they had the serious discussion. :hug:
" serious discussion ". Wink wink.

Just do her over the back of the couch and be done with it.

The less time spent on as trying to act the better.

While I don´t mind the couch solution specially with acting invloved it´s good that they will show that Ejami can have a serious conversation and that they are not all about fights and sex.[/.

I will believe it when I see it.
Edited by concerned, Oct 7 2013, 03:39 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Oct 7 2013, 06:32 AM
How awkward is it going to be if they do end up watching that video together?
How delightful that we will have the added bonus of dr Daniel Jonas present at the reveal. I can't possibly think of any other characters who would have been more relevant or made for a better storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply