Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (26,607 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 7 2013, 02:59 PM
zach1
Oct 7 2013, 02:35 PM
Who is Sami's true love Rafe, Lucas, or EJ. I'm guessing it's EJ but I don't know.
neither.....her true love is HERSELF.
I was going to say the spotlight, but that works too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Monday October 14:

Chad is rushed into surgery – and his lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.

Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.

Tuesday October 15:

Sami is affected when Roman strongly warns her about marrying into the DiMera family.

Wednesday October 16:

JJ finally feels the enormity of his plight as he stands before the judge.

Thursday October 17:

Eric comes to a horrifying realization about what happened to him.

Friday October 18:

Jennifer fears she’s lost JJ for good.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

bygnedys

Why oh why do I have an awful feeling that the judge will release J.J. in Perfect Dan's custody because he will do his best "your honor" to help J.J. "turn into the fine young man I know he can be, with my help." But remember folks, this story not really about Dr. D.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

WillFan
Oct 7 2013, 05:47 PM
Monday October 14:

Chad is rushed into surgery – and his lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.

Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.

Tuesday October 15:

Sami is affected when Roman strongly warns her about marrying into the DiMera family.

Wednesday October 16:

Thursday October 17:

Friday October 18:

So Sami is affected when Roman strongly warns her about marrying into the Dimera family... :blah: :blah:

How many times have members of her family warned Sami about getting involved with the Dimeras? Wash, rinse, repeat for the last 7 years. :sleep:

Aliaron
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 7 2013, 07:12 PM
WillFan
Monday October 14:

Tuesday October 15:

Wednesday October 16:

Thursday October 17:

Friday October 18:

So Sami is affected when Roman strongly warns her about marrying into the Dimera family... :blah: :blah:

How many times have members of her family warned Sami about getting involved with the Dimeras? Wash, rinse, repeat for the last 7 years. :sleep:
Dude, if a kid I know had found a flash drive in the woods it would have been destroyed by now. Especially one Parker's age.

Dee-anne

concerned
Oct 7 2013, 03:46 PM
Laufeyson
Oct 7 2013, 06:32 AM
How awkward is it going to be if they do end up watching that video together?
How delightful that we will have the added bonus of dr Daniel Jonas present at the reveal. I can't possibly think of any other characters who would have been more relevant or made for a better storyline.
I bet it wont be the right one, or some lame excuse will come up and they wont be able to watch it. Then it goes missing again and some one else finds it, and this will continue to happen until they are ready for the reveal. In the meantime while it is circulating, Eric will think Nicole did such a dreadful thing to him.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

And I don't understand how this will fit in the Eric/Nicole love story? I really wish they would have gone the Thorn Birds route with these two. Because if Eric could really believe Nicole was the type a person to drug and rape him, how can he or she move pass that?

Dee-anne

Aliaron
Oct 7 2013, 07:41 PM
And I don't understand how this will fit in the Eric/Nicole love story? I really wish they would have gone the Thorn Birds route with these two. Because if Eric could really believe Nicole was the type a person to drug and rape him, how can he or she move pass that?
Knowing these writers, they will have them easily move pass it, but it will be much more difficult for the viewers to get pass it once that plays out. I will be wishing that they bring someone else on the show for Nicole, and that they write her a decent love story for a change. They would have already tarnished our expectation of this one just to create drama, but it is the kind of drama that is more disappointing than entertaining. I would also be seriously disappointed in Eric, because I like him but, if he can think that of Nicole without any proof, then Nicole deserves better than him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Aliaron
Darling...it could really be worse she could have actually done it and he would lust after her for years and them fall in love with her

krissy-k

Weren't Will and Sonny supposed to be getting another story line this month? Where the hell are their spoilers? So far that's 2 weeks in a row without any Will and Sonny spoilers.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Pulleez! They had Eric's sister Sami hook up with her one true love; who not only raped her, but also raped her by proxy with the help of his fatha. Maybe it's a Brady twin "thing". Although that being said, once he finds out it was really Kristen and not Nicole maybe he won't have that connection? :sarcasm:

Although the sane part of me agrees with you!
Edited by PALMommy, Oct 7 2013, 10:03 PM.

daysmemories
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
WillFan
Monday October 14:

Tuesday October 15:

Wednesday October 16:

Thursday October 17:

Friday October 18:

You think? I would think EJ holding a gun to her Dec 29th would have been warning enough.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

The only story I'm interested in is the Kristen/Marlena showdown, and you can't even call it that now because these idiot writers have once again inserted a child into the story as if that's an original idea. I think everyone on this board predicted a child would find the stupid flashdrive. Because that's oh so funny and unpredictable :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PALMommy
Member Avatar

daysmemories
Oct 7 2013, 10:06 PM
magicsteacher
WillFan
Monday October 14:

Tuesday October 15:

Wednesday October 16:

Thursday October 17:

Friday October 18:

You think? I would think EJ holding a gun to her Dec 29th would have been warning enough.
I don't remember that? Story context or clip please? I spend a great deal of time ff'ing through their crap, so I'm sure I simply ff'ed thru it because once you've seen one scene with them over the past 7 years, you've seen them all - dozens of times. :sex4: OR :fight: (summary of their scenes)

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 7 2013, 10:38 AM
Cameron will probably delay Chad´s surgery, but I think EJ will have to come forward about Chad lying in order to save his life. I think it will be a while before Cameron leaves he will probably leave because Abigail won´t forgive him for keeping "Chad´s secret".
Abby is not that stupid,Cameron can't violate patient confidentiality.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 7 2013, 02:04 AM
Chad’s lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.

Sami points out to Stefano that if Chad dies, it will be on his hands.

Jennifer and Abigail have an unsettling encounter with a scheming Theresa.

EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future.

Jennifer unleashes all her anger at Theresa and attacks her!

Sami is actually correct about Chad's death being on Stefano's hands.If he had let her stupid ass go to prison,Marge would not be shooting at anyone.
Daniel and Eric will not actually watch the video because if they watch it,they will see that the woman in bed with Eric is Kristin not Nicole.Marlena must lose the flash drive in the park during the mugging by Kristin's thug.
EJ knows Sami is a liar and an idiot.Why would he be stunned by any decision she makes?Surprised yes,stunned no.He saw first hand what she did to Lucas and Rafe.
If Nicole,who was eight or nine months pregnant,was not safe from Jennifer's stalking menacing behavior,Theresa better watch out.

S loves EJ

BeeBee
Oct 8 2013, 01:00 AM
S loves EJ
Cameron will probably delay Chad´s surgery, but I think EJ will have to come forward about Chad lying in order to save his life. I think it will be a while before Cameron leaves he will probably leave because Abigail won´t forgive him for keeping "Chad´s secret".

Abby will get angry because Cameron took himself out of the game because of Chad´s secret, when it should have been Abby´s choice who she wants to be with.

camera shy

BeeBee
S loves EJ
I think EJ went and had someone change Chad's medical records to look as if he really did have a tumor. I remember Chad being impressed by EJ being able to cover his ass. So the doctors thinking he has a tumor is definitely going to cause a problem unless EJ steps forwards and saids otherwise.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Oct 7 2013, 06:48 PM
Why oh why do I have an awful feeling that the judge will release J.J. in Perfect Dan's custody because he will do his best "your honor" to help J.J. "turn into the fine young man I know he can be, with my help." But remember folks, this story not really about Dr. D.
According to spoilers, Jennifer asks Daniel to stay away, AGAIN. So theoretically, Daniel should not even be present at the trial. JJ is not his family nor his concern. And JJ is 18, making him a legal adult, so the judge can't remand him into anyone's custody.

Vicky4Mimi

camera shy
Oct 8 2013, 02:20 AM
BeeBee
S loves EJ
I think EJ went and had someone change Chad's medical records to look as if he really did have a tumor. I remember Chad being impressed by EJ being able to cover his ass. So the doctors thinking he has a tumor is definitely going to cause a problem unless EJ steps forwards and saids otherwise.
YES! I hope that is the story! I hope EJ has to think a long time before he decides to actually come forward with what he did. (Personally this is one time I wish he wouldn't come forward at all--I'm so happy at the prospect of Chad being out of Salem, I don't care how it comes about!)

This will also be a reminder to folks of how EJ doesn't think twice about fixing medical files (or whatever) to get what he wants....I'm sure that info will come in handy sometime down the road.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply