Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 14th; *updated 10/7*
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM (26,619 Views)
Vicky4Mimi

PALMommy
Oct 7 2013, 10:30 PM
daysmemories
Oct 7 2013, 10:06 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 7 2013, 07:12 PM
WillFan
Oct 7 2013, 05:47 PM
Monday October 14:

Chad is rushed into surgery – and his lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.

Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.

Tuesday October 15:

Sami is affected when Roman strongly warns her about marrying into the DiMera family.

Wednesday October 16:

JJ finally feels the enormity of his plight as he stands before the judge.

Thursday October 17:

Eric comes to a horrifying realization about what happened to him.

Friday October 18:

Jennifer fears she’s lost JJ for good.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
So Sami is affected when Roman strongly warns her about marrying into the Dimera family... :blah: :blah:

How many times have members of her family warned Sami about getting involved with the Dimeras? Wash, rinse, repeat for the last 7 years. :sleep:
You think? I would think EJ holding a gun to her Dec 29th would have been warning enough.
I don't remember that? Story context or clip please? I spend a great deal of time ff'ing through their crap, so I'm sure I simply ff'ed thru it because once you've seen one scene with them over the past 7 years, you've seen them all - dozens of times. :sex4: OR :fight: (summary of their scenes)
I'm pretty sure she is referring to Dec. 29, 2006. The rape of Sami Brady by Ej. Here's the clips. http://youtu.be/OYJHcQ51w0U

Once you see the gun, it will all come back to you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

^^Now that's odd, I only posted the "share" link and the clip came up. That hasn't happened to me before. I usually have to have the <<flash>> link for that to work, or at least I thought so!

Vicky4Mimi

magicsteacher
Oct 7 2013, 07:12 PM
WillFan
Oct 7 2013, 05:47 PM
Monday October 14:

Chad is rushed into surgery – and his lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.

Daniel and Eric decide to see what’s on the flash drive Parker found in the park.

Tuesday October 15:

Sami is affected when Roman strongly warns her about marrying into the DiMera family.

Wednesday October 16:

JJ finally feels the enormity of his plight as he stands before the judge.

Thursday October 17:

Eric comes to a horrifying realization about what happened to him.

Friday October 18:

Jennifer fears she’s lost JJ for good.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
So Sami is affected when Roman strongly warns her about marrying into the Dimera family... :blah: :blah:

How many times have members of her family warned Sami about getting involved with the Dimeras? Wash, rinse, repeat for the last 7 years. :sleep:
I really want her to take notice of his words this time. I mean this boy is shot in the head at your engagement party...isn't that a bad sign for your wedding, Sami???

If it doesn't open HER eyes, I sure hope it opens Lucas! I want him to get Allie out of that house! I'd like to see him take all the kids out, but for now I will settle with just getting Allie out. There is not a reason in the world for her to continue to live in the house where her own mother forgets she exist.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 8 2013, 02:02 AM
BeeBee
Oct 8 2013, 01:00 AM
S loves EJ
Oct 7 2013, 10:38 AM
Cameron will probably delay Chad´s surgery, but I think EJ will have to come forward about Chad lying in order to save his life. I think it will be a while before Cameron leaves he will probably leave because Abigail won´t forgive him for keeping "Chad´s secret".
Abby is not that stupid,Cameron can't violate patient confidentiality.

Abby will get angry because Cameron took himself out of the game because of Chad´s secret, when it should have been Abby´s choice who she wants to be with.
The writers have already made Abby stupid and disloyal with her Daniel propping.I hope they won't continue her idiocy by having her angry with Cameron because he chose not to compete with a "dying"man for her on again off again affection.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I guess it's not possible to have a Sami discussion without bring up that particular clip. :facepalm:

Dee-anne

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 8 2013, 08:20 AM
I guess it's not possible to have a Sami discussion without bring up that particular clip. :facepalm:
The way EJ and Stefano laughed at and toasted about Sami having sex wthe the imposter they put in her home, is just as vile, and these writers expect us to believe the words of undying love they have them saying to each other now, when that is still fresh in the mind to a lot of the viewers.

Sami hadnt even done anything against him at the time, to say that she got him angry and he retaliated in his usual horrible way towards her. His problem was with Rafe, yet he felt no way about her sleeping with a stranger.
Edited by Dee-anne, Oct 8 2013, 08:37 AM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

I feel quite silly! I thought maybe something happened and EJ pulled a gun on Sami LAST December 29th 2012 - I mean w/ their track record it's possible and w/ the way I ff maybe I'd missed something, kwim? :teehee: I totally know THAT clip and it's the reason why I hate their seedy and disgusting relationship today. All the bs writing in the world will never erase that scene and even if it could, they'd have to whitewash the whole FauxRafe Rape by Proxy storyline . . .
Edited by PALMommy, Oct 8 2013, 08:55 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

BeeBee
Oct 8 2013, 01:22 AM
EJ knows Sami is a liar and an idiot.Why would he be stunned by any decision she makes?Surprised yes,stunned no.He saw first hand what she did to Lucas and Rafe.
My guess is EJ will be stunned when Sami tells him she's tired of waiting and wants to get married right away without waiting to stage a big wedding.

He's likely to think that Roman's warnings will sway Sami toward postponing or calling off the wedding - but I suspect it will have the opposite effect.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^and that shouldn't stun him either.....she did that very thing with Rafe....albeit for another reason but she staged a wedding and had it without anyone around in the middle of the woods.....and I know that Ej wasn't around back then but Sami has a tendency to say that she wants to hurry things up, elope, run to Vegas, have a small wedding, go to the justice of the peace....she's used them all before during her various attempts at weddings because she just wants to get married and she knows that her wedding never truly go smoothly...and usually the groom to be has changed her mind...it'll be the same again I'm sure......because after a while you truly can't do a Sami related wedding that isn't predictable..
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 8 2013, 09:33 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Oct 8 2013, 09:33 AM
^^and that shouldn't stun him either.....she did that very thing with Rafe....albeit for another reason but she staged a wedding and had it without anyone around in the middle of the woods.....and I know that Ej wasn't around back then but Sami has a tendency to say that she wants to hurry things up, elope, run to Vegas, have a small wedding, go to the justice of the peace....she's used them all before during her various attempts at weddings because she just wants to get married and she knows that her wedding never truly go smoothly...and usually the groom to be has changed her mind...it'll be the same again I'm sure......because after a while you truly can't do a Sami related wedding that isn't predictable..
I agree it shouldn't stun him...but given that this is the first time that Sami truly does want to marry him it probably takes a bit of getting used to. :laugh:

S loves EJ

Roman´s warning would have had the opposite effect on Sami if it was just his words, but since Chad gets shoot and Sami´s engagment party gets ruined I think it´s more likely she will listen to him this time. Plus it says in the spoilers that Ejami have a serious discussion about their relationship and future I don´t see the need for that if the discussion would be about a small or big wedding.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

S loves EJ
Oct 8 2013, 09:53 AM
Roman´s warning would have had the opposite effect on Sami if it was just his words, but since Chad gets shoot and Sami´s engagment party gets ruined I think it´s more likely she will listen to him this time. Plus it says in the spoilers that Ejami have a serious discussion about their relationship and future I don´t see the need for that if the discussion would be about a small or big wedding.
I highly doubt she'll listen to him.....frankly her entire family tried to stop the black wedding from happening by having an intervention at the church and she refused and did it anyway. I see her having doubts only because of what occurs at the party but she'll quickly talk herself out of the doubts by convincing herself that Marge was just out for blood that this was an isolated incident, etc.....I frankly don't see what Roman can say at this stage that he hasn't said before. Remember in 2010 during the summer of suck that he refused to attend the wedding at first then ended up attending it anyway to make sure Ej didn't pull anything.....lol....seriously I don't care about it, if it were up to me they'd get married off screen and live miserably ever after off screen, lol.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 8 2013, 10:20 AM
S loves EJ
Oct 8 2013, 09:53 AM
I highly doubt she'll listen to him.....frankly her entire family tried to stop the black wedding from happening by having an intervention at the church and she refused and did it anyway. I see her having doubts only because of what occurs at the party but she'll quickly talk herself out of the doubts by convincing herself that Marge was just out for blood that this was an isolated incident, etc.....I frankly don't see what Roman can say at this stage that he hasn't said before. Remember in 2010 during the summer of suck that he refused to attend the wedding at first then ended up attending it anyway to make sure Ej didn't pull anything.....lol....seriously I don't care about it, if it were up to me they'd get married off screen and live miserably ever after off screen, lol.
Nothing really to say, just that the bolded part made me chuckle. :thumbsup:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 8 2013, 07:55 AM
^^Now that's odd, I only posted the "share" link and the clip came up. That hasn't happened to me before. I usually have to have the <<flash>> link for that to work, or at least I thought so!

Yeah, you only need the link. I went through the same thing. Who knew? :blulaugh:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LuvingLumi
Oct 7 2013, 02:59 PM
zach1
Oct 7 2013, 02:35 PM
Who is Sami's true love Rafe, Lucas, or EJ. I'm guessing it's EJ but I don't know.
neither.....her true love is HERSELF.
As long as she is getting stuffed, I don't think she cares TBH.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 7 2013, 02:04 AM
Chad’s lie about having a brain tumor may have fatal consequences.

Sami points out to Stefano that if Chad dies, it will be on his hands.

Jennifer and Abigail have an unsettling encounter with a scheming Theresa.

EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding leading to a serious conversation about their relationship and future.

Jennifer unleashes all her anger at Theresa and attacks her!

Spoilers sounds good :) One thing only if Sami gets cold feet and yada yada, it's same old like always and not particularly amusing, but Hey maybe EJ can move on with Abby after Chad is gone? Let me say this EJ is a character who could easily move forward with a new challenge, I know that the show has written constant that Sami is the love of his life but the same old song is tiring, and either they write fully for EJami or they can let the character EJ move on with a new woman he's far too sexy to be wasted on tiresome stories that are reheated. Just a thought :) And I like EJami I definitely think they have the best chemistry when it comes to couples on this show. But I'm not interested in seeing a EJ begging . And why does it always turn around what Sami thinks?

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 7 2013, 02:59 PM
zach1
Oct 7 2013, 02:35 PM
Who is Sami's true love Rafe, Lucas, or EJ. I'm guessing it's EJ but I don't know.
neither.....her true love is HERSELF.
Hmmm, so I guess her true love was STAN. :tounge:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
BeeBee
S loves EJ
Cameron will probably delay Chad´s surgery, but I think EJ will have to come forward about Chad lying in order to save his life. I think it will be a while before Cameron leaves he will probably leave because Abigail won´t forgive him for keeping "Chad´s secret".

Abby will get angry because Cameron took himself out of the game because of Chad´s secret, when it should have been Abby´s choice who she wants to be with.
Most importantly, she would have chosen Cameron if he didn't take himself out of the running.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 8 2013, 08:58 PM
S loves EJ
BeeBee
S loves EJ

Most importantly, she would have chosen Cameron if he didn't take himself out of the running.
Nice avi! Those scenes were so good.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Oct 8 2013, 09:23 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 8 2013, 08:58 PM
S loves EJ
BeeBee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Nice avi! Those scenes were so good.
Gurl, yes! They. Were. So. Good. :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply