Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Thorne's New Daughter!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 04:12 PM (1,318 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Thorne's New Daughter!

Posted Image

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL has been looking for a new Alexandria for a little while now, and it seems that they've finally found her. A rep for the show has confirmed that Ashlyn Pearce will be taking the role of Thorne's SORAS-ed daughter.

The actress is a relative newcomer, with only a few short films to her name, so naturally B&B will be her first foray into daytime. Pearce is set to make her debut in mid-November!

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2013/10/thornes-new-daughter.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Having NO Taylor just when they finally age Alexandria makes no sense

metitle
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 2 2013, 04:16 PM
I really can't figure of B&B at all.
It is on a downward trajectory.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Shick
The only reason I'd want Taylor now is so that she and Ally could have the showdown of a lifetime with how Tay killed her mother because realistically Thorne's romantic involvement with Tay afterward you would think would have enraged Ally. Oh well hope they can write her a guy in to date since the show has a shortage of men now.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

As a Forrester daughter, Ally shouldn't need Taylor to further her storyline. Thorne should be there 100 % and Ally should be the belle of the ball.

I'm wondering about the age group though, what on earth can she do if she's barely 18? There are no people from that age group there. I doubt she'll get an entire age group built around her.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Oct 2 2013, 06:20 PM
Shick
The only reason I'd want Taylor now is so that she and Ally could have the showdown of a lifetime with how Tay killed her mother because realistically Thorne's romantic involvement with Tay afterward you would think would have enraged Ally. Oh well hope they can write her a guy in to date since the show has a shortage of men now.

Taylor and Alexandria resolved Darla death when she was young.
Yoryla
Oct 2 2013, 06:51 PM
As a Forrester daughter, Ally shouldn't need Taylor to further her storyline. Thorne should be there 100 % and Ally should be the belle of the ball.

I'm wondering about the age group though, what on earth can she do if she's barely 18? There are no people from that age group there. I doubt she'll get an entire age group built around her.

All she going to do is be in the basement with her father. Bell has a way of casting characters for a few episodes, hence Caroline two mothers and all others.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply