Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lauren Koslow joins the 2,000 club!; Just the 15th actor in "Days" history to reach this milestone
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 05:18 PM (893 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

LAUREN KOSLOW JOINS THE 2,000 CLUB!!

Congratulations to Lauren Koslow (Kate). On September 26, Koslow appeared in her 2,000th episode of "Days." She becomes just the 15th actor in "Days" history to appear in at least 2,000 episodes, joining Deidre Hall (Marlena), Drake Hogestyn (John), Peter Reckell (Bo), Kristian Alfonso (Hope), Frances Reid (Alice), Alison Sweeney (Sami), John Clarke (Mickey), Macdonald Carey (Tom), Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie), Suzanne Rogers (Maggie), James Reynolds (Abe), John Aniston (Victor), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) and Bill Hayes (Doug). Next in line to join the 2,000 club will be Bryan Dattilo (Lucas), who appeared in his 1,960th episode today. He needs just 40 more appearances to reach the milestone.
Edited by Jason47, Oct 2 2013, 05:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

Congrats to LK. I'm surprised that JM (Stefano) isn't up there.

concerned
Member Avatar

Love Lauren. Congratulations. Someone who manages to make entirely great scenes regardless of the ridiculousness they give her. Hope we see her in many more episodes.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason and congrats to Lauren :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Oct 2 2013, 05:23 PM
Congrats to LK. I'm surprised that JM (Stefano) isn't up there.
I was at first too, but then I realized, he has been MIA at times. He was kind of in and out of salem. Last 13 years alone, i think he's only been in town around 7 years at least (Counting last year as a half a year being gone)

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Congrats to LK!

Schumi_F1

:yahoo:

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Congrats to the classy and sexy Lauren Koslow!

At the rate we are going with B. Dattillo (2x/month), it's going to him about 2.5 years to reach 2k eps. How sad.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Congrats to Lauren! So many outstanding names in that club (KA, PR, DH's, SSH, BH, FR) :wub:

Now come on, tptb!! Show Bryan some love and make him join! :D

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Congrats to Lauren. I like that whole list up there and BD just a smidgen away. See how important he is to this show!
Edited by daysmemories, Oct 4 2013, 12:52 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

nickyj12345
Oct 3 2013, 12:43 AM
Congrats to the classy and sexy Lauren Koslow!

At the rate we are going with B. Dattillo (2x/month), it's going to him about 2.5 years to reach 2k eps. How sad.
I made a joke at another board that at the rate he's going BD will reach this milestone by 2020 and Jason hinted that it won't take that long, to keep the faith...hmmmmm.....

spartan
Member Avatar

Congrats to Lauren! Such a class act.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply