Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 4 2013, 12:22 AM (11,783 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

jam6242
Oct 4 2013, 12:23 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2013, 12:21 PM
Nick is full on cray again
It's a shame he's never received any counseling. It would give Marlena something else to do too. She was friends with and treated both of his parents so she even has a link with him.
That would require upping DH's episode gurantees...something that apparently is FORBIDDEN!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KAM

LonePirate
Oct 4 2013, 12:12 PM
Anne bitching about Jennifer's lack of a work ethic will never grow old for me. Also, Theresa looks better today than at any time since she arrived in Salem.
Yes, to both Anne and Jeannie T...great clothes for her today, and I'm so glad they put her hair back to the straight look. It suits her character so much better, IMO.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I never realized CMa's arms were as furry as they are.

I thought Sami's pink streak was still in her hair but maybe it is gone after all.

blueskies
Member Avatar

WTH, Sami moved into that mausoleum WILLINGLY just a few months ago, and Stefano was living there then too! Now we're supposed to believe this is the worst thing ever???!!!

Ellie

Marlena did counsel Nick, didn't she? Didn't she come to the prison to meet with him?

I'm not watching live today but I did a binge view last night of like 6 shows I missed. I'll wait till today's is over on the east coast to comment on it. But ALI SWEENEY IS SOOOO BAD. Ok I think that will tide me over for another 30 minutes.

KAM

And JJ goes to Aunt Adrienne for answers...good call DOOL.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

That was a nice surprise to see Adrienne magically appear half-way through the episode.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Why didn't the make-up team hide those bruises or hickeys on Chandler's neck? Lord knows they are not from a rough night of sex between Will and Sonny.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Hmmm Ej so what else are you hiding ha?

Kinay

LonePirate
Oct 4 2013, 12:12 PM
Anne bitching about Jennifer's lack of a work ethic will never grow old for me. Also, Theresa looks better today than at any time since she arrived in Salem.
Anne bitching about Jen's work ethic is even more hilarious because she,herself , doesn't have any . If she did,she wouldn't be spending her work hours meddling and on a mission to make others miserable. Please,don't let that aweful Theresa be the one to tell JJ about his Dad! Those two bitches really need to go,they're nauseating.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kayla does NOT owe Jen any explanation.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Kayla looks really good today and that music being played during the Jenny and Kayla scene is really good.

KAM

OK...EJ's messing with Chad's medical records to prop his lie to Cameron. Sure...why not? After all, it worked so well with the Bernardi kid's bank records.... :rolleyes:

jam6242
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 4 2013, 12:41 PM
Kayla does NOT owe Jen any explanation.
She really doesn't but it's in character for her to be concerned about others.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Sami to Will: "I love Ej, for better or worse"

If Will would have just said, yeah mom, I've heard those vows at your wedding to dad and Rafe, what makes you think you can honor them this time?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

jam6242
Oct 4 2013, 12:23 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2013, 12:21 PM
Nick is full on cray again
It's a shame he's never received any counseling. It would give Marlena something else to do too. She was friends with and treated both of his parents so she even has a link with him.
They should have Nick be diagnosed with a mental disorder like Bipolar which wouldn't explain all the homophobic stuff but would explain his stupid impulsive decisions and how his personality can change so fast. Our luck they'd make him a sociopath. :rolleyes:

Kinay

LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2013, 12:40 PM
Hmmm Ej so what else are you hiding ha?
Probably lots. I get a kick out of the guidance the Demira's offer their sibblings. I can only imagine how he will teach his own kids how it's ok to lie, or steal, or kidnapp, or embezzle...and all those nice things they do for love. :drunk: :drunk: :badmood: :badmood: :shithitfan: :soapbox:

blueskies
Member Avatar

and one day maybe EJ will pay for all the people he's hurt. and maybe one day Sami will pay for all the people she's hurt.

Sevprince

Majority of the characters needs to be diagnosed as bipolar really since their personalty and attitude seems to change on daily bases.

jewlmc

For almost telling her already troubled son painful information, yes, Kayla does at least "owe" Jennifer some kind of info. It'd be one thing if they haven't been family for years, but since she is Aunt Kayla ....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply