Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of 10/7
Topic Started: Oct 4 2013, 03:54 PM (2,326 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 5 2013, 07:33 PM
I like the pink shirt. I didn't like they always had EJ wear it only with a grey suit. Variety is key. I'm glad they decided to mix it in with the rest of his wardrobe. You don't need to have a big wardrobe, just know how to mix it up.
I love James in a pink shirt. It's a good color on him. EJ needs some new suits.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Oct 5 2013, 07:43 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
I like the pink shirt. I didn't like they always had EJ wear it only with a grey suit. Variety is key. I'm glad they decided to mix it in with the rest of his wardrobe. You don't need to have a big wardrobe, just know how to mix it up.
I love James in a pink shirt. It's a good color on him. EJ needs some new suits.
IDK, I think he just more variety with his shirts and ties. But EJ does need a tailor. I was :-/ when I saw Wednesday's episode. He's a slender guy so it's easy for suits to look big on him. Remember EJ's tailored suits back in the day? Lawd, give me strength. :wub:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 6 2013, 02:27 PM.

outrageous
Member Avatar

gailwinters
JamaicanBeauty7
EJ needs to wear jeans. He needs to walk around in jeans and tshirts.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

outrageous
Oct 5 2013, 10:22 PM
gailwinters
JamaicanBeauty7
EJ needs to wear jeans. He needs to walk around in jeans and tshirts.
and sweaters. Definitely sweaters.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 4 2013, 05:14 PM
Posted Image

are we to assume from this pic that the party is at the DiMansion??
Even though she's there to shoot someone, Marge took the time to dress! Crazy in a little black dress is still crazy, but it's "cocktail attire crazy". Not feeling the purse but How the hell can you fit a gun in a beaded evening bag? My cell phone barely fits in mine...
Edited by BJ Deveraux, Oct 7 2013, 01:19 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Kristen indeed looks pregnant....

Love CMo's picture...nice :P

Yep, Marge turns up at the DiMansion, finds out Ejami isn't there and heads for the club. Nice little dress she got herself there. She obviously knows how to dress for a party!

thepadange

Panda Panda
Oct 4 2013, 07:43 PM
thepadange
Oct 4 2013, 04:55 PM
Is it just me or does Kristen suddenly look like she could be some 3-months pregnant in that new photo?
That's what happens when you sit down while wearing form-fitting dresses, lol. It's no fun at all.
LOL. I know. I sometimes look like I'm 5 mths :( , but not ED.

So I wasn't making fun of it. I'm still not totally and completely sure they dropped the pregnancy idea. I was thinking the visit to the fertility doctor will clear it once and for all but as it happened offscreen, so who knows what kind of examination it was - maybe just some blood examples taken. So I'm still a little bit :unsure:

Of course it can be that the confession Kristen makes during the pre-cana (spoiler pics) is about the fact that she is seeing fertility doctors and this is the only reason why they have brought up this topic.

concerned
Member Avatar

"EVERYONE celebrates Ej and Sami's engagement party"

Can't wait till we ALL enjoy it. They will ALWAYS be the best couple ever.

Looking forward to seeing Rafe, Lucas, Nicole, Victor, Kayla and Theo and Allie all in full celebration mode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply