Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo 10/7/13
Topic Started: Oct 4 2013, 04:15 PM (3,546 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-10713/n41488
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w1247v0gFI&feature=share&list=UUn-TWnaFarv8k0I6IHrH-5A
Edited by Panda Panda, Oct 4 2013, 04:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

First of all there's no way in hell Sami and EJ would be friends with all those people.

Second, AS really just needs to hire an acting coach or something. This is just ridiculous.

Lastly, I kinda like Abby's shoulder length, curly hair style.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

so from the sound of the article, Roman refuses to attend and warns Sami about marrying into the Dimera family, but Marlena is there? I hope she gives us a pretty good excuse as to why she doesn't have issues with her daughter marrying into the family now. And yes, I know that Ej got her out of jail and all that but who cares...if she's living in a virtual prison and she needs to dance by the beat of Stefano's drum, I can't imagine that Marlena would be fine with that.

I think AS looks really pretty though, but the dress and the hairstyle is very, very similar to her Green wedding one...
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 4 2013, 04:23 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

I doubt Marlena is suddenly fine with it. I just doubt she's going to waste her breath and would rather support the daughter who has always taken any excuse to call Marlena a failed parent rather than have more warnings fall on deaf ears.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

youtube version added.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Somebody has to make a gif of Sami's reaction. It is so funny!!!! :roflol:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Keith
Oct 4 2013, 04:26 PM
I doubt Marlena is suddenly fine with it. I just doubt she's going to waste her breath and would rather support the daughter who has always taken any excuse to call Marlena a failed parent rather than have more warnings fall on deaf ears.
Yeah, but in character Marlena would say SOMETHING....like apparently roman does....the article says that Sami doesn't tell Roman till the day of the party, because she knows he'd likely not attend and would disapprove. He gives her a stern warning.....if Marlena doesn't at least tell her that she might not agree with what she's doing but given that she's her mother, she decided to attend in her parents name or something....I'd be shocked.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ejami,barf,only entertaining if one of them got shot,preferably Sami.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2013, 04:22 PM
so from the sound of the article, Roman refuses to attend and warns Sami about marrying into the Dimera family, but Marlena is there? I hope she gives us a pretty good excuse as to why she doesn't have issues with her daughter marrying into the family now. And yes, I know that Ej got her out of jail and all that but who cares...if she's living in a virtual prison and she needs to dance by the beat of Stefano's drum, I can't imagine that Marlena would be fine with that.

I think AS looks really pretty though, but the dress and the hairstyle is very, very similar to her Green wedding one...
I don't get that article. It talked about how Sami's family doesn't come, but yet, Will, Marlena and Caroline are there. Um, they're her family. It does say Roman won't come. Maybe Eric doesn't show up either?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luce

Ha. The blood-splattered cake made me laugh.

Don't care much about the reason they're celebrating, but I generally end up enjoying episodes when they have so much of the cast in one room, so. Maybe it'll be good.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Should that promo be exciting?? :shrug:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2013, 04:33 PM
Keith
Yeah, but in character Marlena would say SOMETHING....like apparently roman does....the article says that Sami doesn't tell Roman till the day of the party, because she knows he'd likely not attend and would disapprove. He gives her a stern warning.....if Marlena doesn't at least tell her that she might not agree with what she's doing but given that she's her mother, she decided to attend in her parents name or something....I'd be shocked.
I'm wondering if Marlena goes less because of Ejami and more because she's keeping an eye on Kristen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 4 2013, 05:16 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2013, 04:33 PM
Keith
I'm wondering if Marlena goes less because of Ejami and more because she's keeping an eye on Kristen.
I think it might be equal parts 'support Sami' and 'watch Kristen', since they are apparently planning the party together.

six
Member Avatar

I'm still at the point where I'm impressed when Days brings in extras. Hopefully there's lots of good ejami moments before Marge comes in and ruins it all.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

way to ruin the cake Marge :censored:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

is it just me, or does it seem as though there are a few people missing that should be there, like Hope, for one. Also, is Brady there?

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Oct 4 2013, 04:18 PM

Second, AS really just needs to hire an acting coach or something. This is just ridiculous.
While I agree she isn't the greatest... go youtube clips of the 90s.

...If nothing else, she is a million times better than she was. She doesn't over enunciate in that "I'm a goddess" tone...

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Luce
Oct 4 2013, 05:09 PM
Ha. The blood-splattered cake made me laugh.
That was a nice and very funny touch. It was my favorite moment of this promo.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Can't wait!

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I hope what happens in this promo next week is actually shown unlike this week's promo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply