Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo 10/7/13
Topic Started: Oct 4 2013, 04:15 PM (3,535 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Looks exciting!

I'm so tired of Marge..hopefully this is the last of her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

DS1126
Oct 4 2013, 07:47 PM
I hope what happens in this promo next week is actually shown unlike this week's promo.
Its probably going to be the Next Friday's cliffhanger.
At the moment, Days is ten time better than both Y&R and B&B.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Wow, this promo looks great! I can't wait to see it! :rockon:

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 4 2013, 08:22 PM
DS1126
Oct 4 2013, 07:47 PM
I hope what happens in this promo next week is actually shown unlike this week's promo.
Its probably going to be the Next Friday's cliffhanger.
At the moment, Days is ten time better than both Y&R and B&B.
I don't watch any other soap besides days. I wasn't saying it wasn't good, I was just saying what is shown in the promo should actually happen the week they have that promo out.
Edited by LovinXtina, Oct 4 2013, 08:33 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wish Marge had better aim! :shame:

And WTF... hell would freeze over before Marlena toasted to her kid marrying a Dimera... just shows how fiercely these writers suck!

Vicky4Mimi

Marge is off to jail, I suppose. I don't mind her shooting Chad, but couldn't she have gotten Ej or Sami or both? NOW That's a party!

What about little Timmy? I wish Nicole could end up raising him. I know there is no way that will happen, but it sure would be nice if it did.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 4 2013, 08:40 PM
Marge is off to jail, I suppose. I don't mind her shooting Chad, but couldn't she have gotten Ej or Sami or both? NOW That's a party!

What about little Timmy? I wish Nicole could end up raising him. I know there is no way that will happen, but it sure would be nice if it did.
No, because we'd be forced to watch 24 hour hospital drama over one or the other.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 4 2013, 08:40 PM

Maybe EJ and Sami will raise him. Isn't everyone always saying how Sami needs another kid. ;)

spartan
Member Avatar

Oh Marge. Damn, that cake looked good, too.

EJami look so cute all in love and stuff.

MissLola
Member Avatar

So does Chad get hit trying to get Abby out of the line of fire?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Wait, so this is before Marlena gets attacked? Or is she all of a sudden fine? Or does she not get attacked?

S loves EJ

Love Ejami making out. :makeout:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Well I can't wait to see the actual scenes. The club is a nice set.

However, aren't they dressed a little bit too formally for just an engagement party? They all look like they could have and should have been at a wedding, Sami's dress and hair included. Also, why are the real characters in the back and there's some random nobodies sitting down in front? Looks very bizarre. Also, where the heck is Kristen??? Not really impressed by this promo to be honest.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 4 2013, 05:46 PM
is it just me, or does it seem as though there are a few people missing that should be there, like Hope, for one. Also, is Brady there?
It's not just you!

blueskies
Member Avatar

No way Sami and Ej have that many friends.

Nice strawberry syrup on that cake too.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Keith
Oct 4 2013, 04:26 PM
I doubt Marlena is suddenly fine with it. I just doubt she's going to waste her breath and would rather support the daughter who has always taken any excuse to call Marlena a failed parent rather than have more warnings fall on deaf ears.
The fact Marlena is still on this show gives me hope, First of all. Also, I agree that she is just sick of Sami and her whining over what she saw in a conference room twenty years ago. All we had was Sami holding that night over Marlena's head for the better part of 15 years. Still, the dynamic is subtlety there since it is Marlena toasting and Roman warning about the Dimeras.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 4 2013, 08:36 PM
I wish Marge had better aim! :shame:

And WTF... hell would freeze over before Marlena toasted to her kid marrying a Dimera... just shows how fiercely these writers suck!
Yeah, it would've been more believable if Chad or Kristen or Brady would've said it. But you have to wonder if there's this awkward silence that we're not seeing in the clip and Marlena has to fill the void??

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

When did Ejami make friends?Werent they always too busy lying or blackmailing people,or in EJ's case,rape.

S loves EJ

I think they made peace with the griefsex.

Never mind I guess I missunderstood the above post.
Edited by S loves EJ, Oct 5 2013, 11:46 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 5 2013, 10:51 AM
When did Ejami make friends?Werent they always too busy lying or blackmailing people,or in EJ's case,rape.
They're probably DE employees who felt obligated to attend, LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply