Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo 10/7/13
Topic Started: Oct 4 2013, 04:15 PM (3,402 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

I have to say, am I the only who is annoyed that they are making Marge crazy just to prop Ejami?!? I mean, I don't care for the character, per se, and the actress is horrible, but I don't like that they're taking this route, firstly it's very predictable, plus they are trying to make Marge look more like the bad guy than Sami, which just simply isn't true, lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I just can't with EJ and Sami. I've never been more annoyed by Sami than I am right now.

I miss Lumi.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Yoryla
Oct 5 2013, 11:35 AM
I have to say, am I the only who is annoyed that they are making Marge crazy just to prop Ejami?!? I mean, I don't care for the character, per se, and the actress is horrible, but I don't like that they're taking this route, firstly it's very predictable, plus they are trying to make Marge look more like the bad guy than Sami, which just simply isn't true, lol.
I don't see Marge as a prop. I see her as devastated widow who thinks Sami murdered her husband. I can understand why she has a hard time believing her husband was a corrupt cop.

Also, while it may be predictable, it's what I expect it to happen and I want to see this play out. I expect a cop's widow to at least consider taking the law into her own hands if the person who killed him was acquitted.

I don't consider either to be bad guys but rather a horrible situation and a matter of perspective on both parties.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Why the hell Gabi is there

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Another boring week of EJami and others. ugh. I wish Marge would get rid of the all of the DiMeras and Sami. I would have thought that Justin would be invited since he was their damn lawyer. Whatever. Gladly skip this stupid overrated story and characters.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 5 2013, 02:00 PM
Even as Cameron's date it's pretty bad form to attend an event celebrating a man who she knows tortured her brother with the women who treated her brother like shit.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Oct 5 2013, 02:35 PM
Partnersincrime
Even as Cameron's date it's pretty bad form to attend an event celebrating a man who she knows tortured her brother with the women who treated her brother like shit.
Gabi's daughter is Sami's grand baby
So I guess you could consider her family

Tammy
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
I guess if you are desperate to get out of the house and have some "fun" you will go anywhere lol.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Keith
Oct 4 2013, 04:26 PM
I doubt Marlena is suddenly fine with it. I just doubt she's going to waste her breath and would rather support the daughter who has always taken any excuse to call Marlena a failed parent rather than have more warnings fall on deaf ears.
I agree, but why would she be the one to give the freakin' toast? GMAB. Of course to these writers, Marlena is just a great gal who doesn't even care that John is out of her life. Whatever Tomsell.. Your show sucks and you are both hacks.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 4 2013, 05:00 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 4 2013, 04:22 PM
so from the sound of the article, Roman refuses to attend and warns Sami about marrying into the Dimera family, but Marlena is there? I hope she gives us a pretty good excuse as to why she doesn't have issues with her daughter marrying into the family now. And yes, I know that Ej got her out of jail and all that but who cares...if she's living in a virtual prison and she needs to dance by the beat of Stefano's drum, I can't imagine that Marlena would be fine with that.

I think AS looks really pretty though, but the dress and the hairstyle is very, very similar to her Green wedding one...
I don't get that article. It talked about how Sami's family doesn't come, but yet, Will, Marlena and Caroline are there. Um, they're her family. It does say Roman won't come. Maybe Eric doesn't show up either?
Then who the hell are all those people in that place? Did Elvis hire them to come?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 5 2013, 12:01 PM
Yoryla
I don't see Marge as a prop. I see her as devastated widow who thinks Sami murdered her husband. I can understand why she has a hard time believing her husband was a corrupt cop.

Also, while it may be predictable, it's what I expect it to happen and I want to see this play out. I expect a cop's widow to at least consider taking the law into her own hands if the person who killed him was acquitted.

I don't consider either to be bad guys but rather a horrible situation and a matter of perspective on both parties.
Would you change your mind if she actually shot Elvis or Sami and they died?

Hamilton
Member Avatar

trojangal
Oct 5 2013, 04:16 PM
Hamilton
Oct 5 2013, 02:35 PM
Partnersincrime
Gabi's daughter is Sami's grand baby
So I guess you could consider her family
Which would make sense if she were visiting them as a couple with the baby. I can see her not wanting to stir up animosity for the sake of Arianna Grace. To attend this event celebrating Ej and Sami as a couple seems disrespectful to her brother, especially when we've seen Gabi and Rafe's bond.

I'll have to wait and watch to see why anyone would ask it of Gabi and why she would oblige. I do feel the writers have the tendency to not respect characters to push plot and it's frustrating.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Rosebud
Oct 5 2013, 05:13 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 5 2013, 12:01 PM
Yoryla

Would you change your mind if she actually shot Elvis or Sami and they died?
I don't know, but it would be soapy as hell and I would understand her sentiment.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 5 2013, 05:00 PM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
so from the sound of the article, Roman refuses to attend and warns Sami about marrying into the Dimera family, but Marlena is there? I hope she gives us a pretty good excuse as to why she doesn't have issues with her daughter marrying into the family now. And yes, I know that Ej got her out of jail and all that but who cares...if she's living in a virtual prison and she needs to dance by the beat of Stefano's drum, I can't imagine that Marlena would be fine with that.

I think AS looks really pretty though, but the dress and the hairstyle is very, very similar to her Green wedding one...
I don't get that article. It talked about how Sami's family doesn't come, but yet, Will, Marlena and Caroline are there. Um, they're her family. It does say Roman won't come. Maybe Eric doesn't show up either?
Then who the hell are all those people in that place? Did Elvis hire them to come?
Isn't Sonny, as co owner of the bar and Will's partner, there? If so, since Will, Marlena, Gabi and Caroline are there, who is watching Arianna Grace? :shrug:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

With the logic on this show, everyone unanimously voted Nick as the perfect babysitter.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 5 2013, 08:24 PM
Rosebud
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

Isn't Sonny, as co owner of the bar and Will's partner, there? If so, since Will, Marlena, Gabi and Caroline are there, who is watching Arianna Grace? :shrug:
Lucas, Kayla, Roman since he won't be there, or just a babysitter :shrug:

stormymac
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Rosebud
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

Having watched the video numerous times trying to find him, Sonny may be at the party but, based on the promo, he is nowhere to be found. If that turns out to be correct, then Rafe's sister is there but not Will's boyfriend and part owner of the club. Makes perfect sense to me. :sarcasm:

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

stormymac
Oct 5 2013, 11:52 PM
magicsteacher
Rosebud
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Having watched the video numerous times trying to find him, Sonny may be at the party but, based on the promo, he is nowhere to be found. If that turns out to be correct, then Rafe's sister is there but not Will's boyfriend and part owner of the club. Makes perfect sense to me. :sarcasm:
he's behind the counter in one of the shots

jwsel
Member Avatar

How long has the bar been open? A month? In that time, it's had a fight, a drug bust, and a shooting. I'm sure that will be good for business.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

jwsel
Oct 6 2013, 12:05 PM
How long has the bar been open? A month? In that time, it's had a fight, a drug bust, and a shooting. I'm sure that will be good for business.
I guess it's Salem's happenin' place to be???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply