Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo - Week of October 7, 2013
Topic Started: Oct 4 2013, 06:41 PM (4,374 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Young and The Restless Promo - Week of October 7, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23q8KTajbFE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gtamom
Member Avatar

Hmmm, anyone recognize the voice of the man calling for help?

LPS
Member Avatar

^Is it Dylan or Adam?
Edited by LPS, Oct 4 2013, 09:38 PM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

It sounded like Billy to me. Thank goodness he got a haircut btw.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This is just epically hideous and disgusting.

Shame on you, Y&R.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If they have Deliah die, I can see a very clean house and a freezer full of baked goodies.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Oct 4 2013, 10:04 PM
It did sound like Billy, isn't adam at the hospital with connor and Chelsea?
It didn't sound like Neil.

metitle
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 5 2013, 06:53 AM

Shame on you, Y&R.
Jill Farren did the same shit over at GH.
And a lot viewers seemed very angry at the writers.
I really dont know how they can consider killing a kid entertaining.
Right, shame on Y&R.

natdot99
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Oct 5 2013, 08:09 AM
If they have Deliah die, I can see a very clean house and a freezer full of baked goodies.

Post of the year :hail: :rockon: :cheers:
metitle
Oct 5 2013, 12:24 PM
Yoryla
Oct 5 2013, 06:53 AM

Shame on you, Y&R.
Jill Farren did the same shit over at GH.
And a lot viewers seemed very angry at the writers.
I really dont know how they can consider killing a kid entertaining.
Right, shame on Y&R.

Yes, she killed Jake in order to save Jossalyn. It was just a plot point to for St. Luke the patron saint of drunks, to be propped.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 5 2013, 08:39 AM
Peridott
It did sound like Billy to me.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Peridott
BM and MM were both shooting these location scenes til the wee hours so Adam will be on the road at some point.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Oct 5 2013, 04:53 PM
Sammie Jo
Peridott
BM and MM were both shooting these location scenes til the wee hours so Adam will be on the road at some point.
If this is taking place in front of Billy's house, I just find it difficult to believe that adam just happened to be driving by.
They better at least make it plausible if they are going down this early Halloween route.
Delia is the only kid besides Reed that I have liked on the show, can't they make it snot nose faith?

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ Me too and why is Delia out after dark? I noticed on Monday's show they had Billy taking Johnny for a drive to make him want to sleep. I wonder if that will somehow tie into the story. I just cannot figure out why at that very moment Adam was driving by Billy's house UNLESS Billy was out, Victoria was in charge of the kiddos, Adam stopped by and a fight ensued where she was not fully aware that Delia had chased the dog outside. Then Adam left in a huff and hit Delia. Billy comes upon the whole thing coming home. It's the only thing I can think of. Anybody else?

You got the dark....No kid should be out that late.
Adam in the same cozy neighborhood at the EXACT same time DD is chasing the dog....
And I thought I read where there was going to be a psychiatrist in Chloe, Billy and Victoria's orbit....

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Should be a psychiatrist in JFP's orbit, cuz she's outta hers!
You DON'T KILL A CHILD FOR RATINGS!~!!
I think Faith should run off pissed off cuz her Mommy and Daddy aren't together, she runs on the road, car lights in her eyes, puts her hand out and
STOPS the car, she melts the tires off the car like only a demon child can.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I really can't say I give two shits what happens to Delia, so I'm indifferent. I know it's a kid dying, but oh well.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 5 2013, 07:38 PM
^^ Me too and why is Delia out after dark? I noticed on Monday's show they had Billy taking Johnny for a drive to make him want to sleep. I wonder if that will somehow tie into the story. I just cannot figure out why at that very moment Adam was driving by Billy's house UNLESS Billy was out, Victoria was in charge of the kiddos, Adam stopped by and a fight ensued where she was not fully aware that Delia had chased the dog outside. Then Adam left in a huff and hit Delia. Billy comes upon the whole thing coming home. It's the only thing I can think of. Anybody else?

Adam in the same cozy neighborhood at the EXACT same time DD is chasing the dog....
And I thought I read where there was going to be a psychiatrist in Chloe, Billy and Victoria's orbit....

That sounds plausible, I'd rather it be adam than Billy, but you said Monday's show, the spoiler says a tragedy on Friday. :shrug:

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 5 2013, 09:50 PM
kelly777

That sounds plausible, I'd rather it be adam than Billy, but you said Monday's show, the spoiler says a tragedy on Friday. :shrug:
Monday's show Billy takes Johnny for a drive to get him to sleep. I was just wondering if he would keep doing that and if it plays into this whole thing.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

They seemed to be showing more of the Delia the last few weeks, only to kill her off the show. I don't find killing off children to be any sort of entertainment.

Young and the Restless seems to love killing off actors/actresses and than having them return as ghosts - John, Cassie and now, I suspect, Delia will return as a ghost.

It sounded like Billy's voice in the promo. Do we know who hits Delia, or are people suspecting it is Adam?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Nope, don't know. Originally they gave 3 people it could have been, neil, adam, or billy.
Which I thought was nuts for neil and adam to just happen to be on billy's street at the same time, and supposedly all three of them are drunk.
I keep hoping this is just a fake rumor to keep interest up and people talking.

SummerB

kelly777

I'm assuming they're out late because it's Halloween. Delia is dressed as Dorothy and she has her "Toto" with her. Billy makes a quick stop at Crimson Lights and tells Delia "let's go inside for a snack" and the dog escapes. Delia runs after the dog, Billy runs after Delia, little ladybug is splattered on the road, the "help me" is Billy crying for help. Classic hit and run. Likely Sharon or even Ashley while she's in town. Heck, it could even be Lily who hits her. Same stuff, different show. They did this on Days with Hope and Bo's little boy (can't recall his name) and Bo's daughter hit him. Yadda yadda yadda. Will make for a good sweeps.

I just really hope that Ann/Hillary gets knocked off. Maybe even she hits Delia and gets the heck out of dodge.
Edited by SummerB, Oct 8 2013, 06:09 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply