Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo - Week of October 7, 2013
Topic Started: Oct 4 2013, 06:41 PM (4,436 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SummerB
Oct 8 2013, 06:08 PM
kelly777
Oct 5 2013, 07:38 PM
^^ Me too and why is Delia out after dark? I noticed on Monday's show they had Billy taking Johnny for a drive to make him want to sleep. I wonder if that will somehow tie into the story. I just cannot figure out why at that very moment Adam was driving by Billy's house UNLESS Billy was out, Victoria was in charge of the kiddos, Adam stopped by and a fight ensued where she was not fully aware that Delia had chased the dog outside. Then Adam left in a huff and hit Delia. Billy comes upon the whole thing coming home. It's the only thing I can think of. Anybody else?

You got the dark....No kid should be out that late.
Adam in the same cozy neighborhood at the EXACT same time DD is chasing the dog....
And I thought I read where there was going to be a psychiatrist in Chloe, Billy and Victoria's orbit....

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I'm assuming they're out late because it's Halloween. Delia is dressed as Dorothy and she has her "Toto" with her. Billy makes a quick stop at Crimson Lights and tells Delia "let's go inside for a snack" and the dog escapes. Delia runs after the dog, Billy runs after Delia, little ladybug is splattered on the road, the "help me" is Billy crying for help. Classic hit and run. Likely Sharon or even Ashley while she's in town. Heck, it could even be Lily who hits her. Same stuff, different show. They did this on Days with Hope and Bo's little boy (can't recall his name) and Bo's daughter hit him. Yadda yadda yadda. Will make for a good sweeps.

I just really hope that Ann/Hillary gets knocked off. Maybe even she hits Delia and gets the heck out of dodge.
No, it's not Halloween, Delia is in a wizard of oz play.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I hope it's a build up and then a flop. Hope someone accidentally hit's the dog and because Delia is screaming and crying over her dead dog Billy hollers for someone to help him with a crying Delia and dead Dash.
I've loved Y&R so many years I hate to give it up now.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

The promo says it's "The episode we all won't stop talking about" yeah right! :frustration: Billy leaves Delia and the dog in the car while he goes into the Boulevard. Does the dog jump out and Delia runs after him and gets hit by a car? Yeah, we won't stop talking about how disgusting of a story line this will be and how the writers continue to ruin characters. What will this do to Billy? Victoria's already cut off his balls and now this!! :omg: Victor will hold this over Billy Boy Abbott's head forever. I wish is was just going to be the dog, but I doubt they would have such a build up over a dog! :headbang:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

wish is was just going to be the dog, but I doubt they would have such a build up over a dog!

They might, just to keep the talk going and ensure people tuning in, at least I hope that's what happens.
How does the dog get out of the car anyway, did Delia open the car door?
I just can't believe Billy would leave Delia alone in the car.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't think it was the Boulevard though. Since when does the Boulevard have an ice cream cooler?
Either thattttttt or the car comes crashing through the building and hit's Billy and he's hollering 'help me.'
Yea think?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

no, that wasn't the boulevard, that was a stand alone ice cream shop, evidently on the way to the house, didn't look like there were any other businesses in the area.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I could've sworn I read somewhere that Billy stops by The Boulevard, but that definitely wasn't The Boulevard and it looked like it was in the country.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Oct 10 2013, 02:32 PM
I could've sworn I read somewhere that Billy stops by The Boulevard, but that definitely wasn't The Boulevard and it looked like it was in the country.
I think that was in the promo that was the fake.

Amash

After today's show, I believe Delia will be killed by Adam or Nicki by accident. They need corneas for Conor's eyes. There are none available until Delia dies. I'm done with this soap if they kill a child.
Edited by Amash, Oct 10 2013, 04:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply