Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
extended promo Y&R October 7
Topic Started: Oct 6 2013, 02:44 PM (2,050 Views)
soapfan326

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XcNwS9NSdw :frownie:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

He's yelling, "Billy, HELP!!!" So the original couldn't have been Billy. Could have sworn to God it was.

LPS
Member Avatar

WTF? Don't get it.
Edited by LPS, Oct 6 2013, 02:48 PM.

six
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 6 2013, 02:47 PM
He's yelling, "Billy, HELP!!!" So the original couldn't have been Billy. Could have sworn to God it was.
Sounded like 'Somebody help' to me.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I thought it was Billy's voice as well, however, it sounds like 'Billy, Help.' Could it be Kevin?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

okay, to me it looks like billy and chloe are either together or chloe is on the phone, and it looks like some vehicle just slammed into a building, maybe to avoid Delia.
I may be projecting, because I don't want billy to be the driver.
Just listened to it again, the "Billy help!" does sound like kevin.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 6 2013, 06:52 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

LOL it's fake! There's no extended promo!

gtamom
Member Avatar

Rats, I missed the video! :'( Can someone please tell us (me :tounge: what it showed?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lene
Oct 6 2013, 09:01 PM
how do you know it's fake and if it is, how did they make it?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gtamom
Oct 6 2013, 11:00 PM
Rats, I missed the video! :'( Can someone please tell us (me :tounge: what it showed?
scroll up, it's at the top of the page.

gtamom
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 6 2013, 11:28 PM
gtamom
Thanks, but when I click on it, it says the youtube account has been closed. I saw the one a day ago that just showed a flash or two of Billy outside in the dark and someone yelling for him to get help. Was it a different one?

Peridott
Member Avatar

lene
Oct 6 2013, 09:01 PM
I figured it was since its not up on CBS's site.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I guess we will see, won't we.
Why would they make a fake?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gtamom
Oct 6 2013, 11:34 PM
Sammie Jo
gtamom
Thanks, but when I click on it, it says the youtube account has been closed. I saw the one a day ago that just showed a flash or two of Billy outside in the dark and someone yelling for him to get help. Was it a different one?
yes, it showed a crash and billy's face, then someone yelling, billy help me.
I guess time will tell if that one was a fake or not, although, I can't imagine someone going to the trouble to make a fake video, to what end?

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

It did sound like "Billy help" and it could have been Kevin. The first part looked like a car blew up and at the end a car goes through a building, but it's not a residential area like some thought before. I don't know, but they are sure keeping the mystery going!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Maybe I'm fulla shit but the building looks like the front of Dylan's coffeehouse. Dylan's voice hollering Billy help?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

how would anyone in the crash even know billy was there? Now that Victor is on the road, I sure hope he doesn't have anything to do with it, if he does, you know what that means. Another sabbatical to find himself. :facepalm:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gtamom
Oct 6 2013, 11:34 PM
Sammie Jo
gtamom
I got it off youtube right after I saw it here and downloaded it to my board, it's still up at youtube, it was just that person's acct that was closed, but now I see it's back. :shrug:

KAM

six
Oct 6 2013, 03:19 PM
kelly777
Oct 6 2013, 02:47 PM
Sounded like 'Somebody help' to me.
To me, too. "Somebody help."

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Oh boy. . .ohhhh. . .I've played it twice and it sounds like KEVIN!!! :tears: :facepalm: :puterpunch: Guess they've run out of story for the character. . .which is never a good thing. :frownie:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply