Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 7 2013, 12:09 AM (8,906 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Those hairdos are just awful. Some things never change.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like AS's hair (not so much the style) and the makeup she's wearing in that photo. It suits her more than what they put on her now

PALMommy
Member Avatar

In my personal opinion, the first thing I thought of when I saw this picture is: I really have never understood why Days has invested "lock, stock and barrel" in AS?? I mean, she's a good actress, but AZ is so much better and she seems to ooze chemistry w/ everyone they pair her w/. I just don't get it??

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Oh the turn-of-the-century hair style. lol.

I'm glad this pic is half decent & I'm not scared/creeped out/etc. by it on my bday. ;)

OliveAnn

Supergirlx2
Oct 7 2013, 10:14 AM
Oh the turn-of-the-century hair style. lol.

I'm glad this pic is half decent & I'm not scared/creeped out/etc. by it on my bday. ;)
Happy birthday! May you age as gracefully as Kristian Alfonso!

KAM

PALMommy
Oct 7 2013, 09:44 AM
In my personal opinion, the first thing I thought of when I saw this picture is: I really have never understood why Days has invested "lock, stock and barrel" in AS?? I mean, she's a good actress, but AZ is so much better and she seems to ooze chemistry w/ everyone they pair her w/. I just don't get it??
I agree with you completely on the relative merits of AZ and AS. I think AS always gets the edge from TPTB for two reasons. Mainly, it's because her character is Marlena's daughter, and she has grown up on DOOL, along with many of her fans. AZ's character is unconnected and by comparison and by DOOL standards is still a relative newbie. Second AS has better managed to expand her brand outside DOOL while still commanding constant viewer feed back from Days fans.

I love AZ and her Nicole, and I am always pleased when I read from one of the Days honchos that they're writing to feature her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Carrie and Belle are Marlena's daughters, they grew up on DooL and their actresses were fired. She only gets viewer feedback because she's been shoved down the viewers throats for over twenty years in most of the front burner storylines -to the detriment of the other characters when she takes over their storylines- without a break.

AZ can act and her character has a connection to Abe through his son. I wish the head honchos would quit taking all the eggs from their talented actors to shove them in AS's basket.

LovingDays

watching days right now Marge really need to go

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow...those hair styles could just be the inspiration for the Miley Cyrus horn thingy we're seeing now.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

LovingDays
Oct 7 2013, 11:22 AM
watching days right now Marge really need to go
She really gives a new meaning to chewing the scenery... I've never seen someone who overacts this much.

Posted Image

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yikes! That pictures is total evidence of the fashion crimes of the new millennium.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Kate is going to bitch slap Jordan soon.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Daniel isn't the only one who wishes Jack was there to help his son.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Why is Marge growling? She sounds just like Sami.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I fully approve of the wardrobe department putting CMo in tight fitting t shirts.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm liking the ominous feeling of today's JJ/Adrienne, Ejami/Marge, and Jen/Rory/Bev scenes.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jennifer's brief scenes with Rory and Bev are still far better than anything she has ever done with Daniel.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Nick thinking Gabi is pregnant. Dude so wants a way to hold onto her.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Nick's transformation in psychotic stalker begins now that Gabi has cut off the "with benefits" portion of their friendship.
Edited by LonePirate, Oct 7 2013, 12:11 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply