Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/7
Topic Started: Oct 7 2013, 02:50 AM (23,879 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Oct 8 2013, 08:36 PM
BlackwoodSteve: Pic of @KJAlfonso @freddiesmith @IamJamesScott at Boston signing. Thx to all #DAYS & #EJAMI fans for the follows! http://pic.twitter.com/lPzhEmMoNH
https://twitter.com/BlackwoodSteve/status/387610142000164864

Posted Image
I still think Ej and Hope would make an interesting couple, .. hey even Abigail Deveraux and EJ would be interesting and could be a possibility in the future as she seems to think EJ is charming.

... Ej and Sami is now.. but for how long (THIS is a soap)? I love dearly them,.. but i want more DRAMA in the future. If something happens between them it would have to be Samis fault not EJs. Just of spite for Rafe smugness and his hate for EJAMI I would love to see EJAMI stick.. he he ... but I don't want EJAMi to become boring couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Oct 10 2013, 03:31 PM
Ahhh. so cute. :wub2:

.... Am I the only one that what Abigail to be a future step-mom?

I would love to see battle between Sami and Abigail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Oct 13 2013, 01:12 PM
Hologram
Oct 13 2013, 04:24 AM
Supergirlx2

I would love to see battle between Sami and Abigail.
If you're interested in seeing EJ and Abby then let tptb know about it. It's not like they're against putting EJ with other women besides Sami.....hence Nicole and Taylor. I think he's great with Nicole.....allowed to keep his balls......and with the right actress and the right story, he could have been great with Taylor. Nothing is written in stone on a soap and things can change on a dime. Could be a great way of introducing a new Chad.....comes back to Salem to try to get Abby back, but EJ's in the way and not budging.
Well obviously its EJAMI time now.. but if they where to break up (which is highly possible since this is a soap.. bo and hope doesn't even survive) then I could see Abby and EJ as an interesting twist.

Abby has seen the good side of EJ and she has seen him through his worst moments.. loosing his children, his love for his children,.. being attacked, losing family etc. And there is a certain spark.. sure.. he is older.. but Abby is a character that like older.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

tomsawyer
Oct 13 2013, 01:12 PM
Hologram
Oct 13 2013, 04:24 AM
Supergirlx2

Yes, yes you are. ;) :P

All kidding aside, I have zero desire to see this current version of Abby paired with EJ. I like KM, but Abby is an uptight, meddling, Dan-lovin' pain-in-the-ass.
Well, she was more interesting before. Honestly though.. I kind of like her as uptight. She is to grow up eventually.. and people can change.
Offline Profile Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic