Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/7
Topic Started: Oct 7 2013, 02:50 AM (23,871 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 10 2013, 10:42 PM
greg_vaughan: Something Yummy/Special was delivered & DEVOURED quickly! Thank you ALL for ur love & devotion ERICOLE! @Ari_Zucker http://pic.twitter.com/GcL8W4eq0V
https://twitter.com/greg_vaughan/status/388505843093610496

Posted Image
Hot GV, me likey!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Looks like he's in his priestly garb sans the collar, me no likey!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Considering her workload on Days, perhaps full time at Y&R is like a vacation for her.
Edited by Laufeyson, Oct 11 2013, 12:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I read that article. Man those two are seriously gorgeous, when will they finally get together? I'm not one for patience. One thing I love is that Nicole isn't fighting another woman for his affections although God is some stiff competition, lol. I'm glad to read that Eric loves her just as much but because he's a priest, he's had to keep those feelings in check. I hope they move their story along in the coming year.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic