Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Liam's Love Triangle
Topic Started: Oct 8 2013, 12:15 AM (1,275 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdW13GkRdXc
Edited by DawnElicia, Oct 8 2013, 12:15 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eruell

DawnElicia
Oct 8 2013, 12:15 AM
I am sooooo sick of this triangle!!! Hope thinks if life doesn't go her way, then she'll have a little tantrum to make Liam feel guilty. And Liam is a wussy because he doesn't know what the hell he really wants.
So, now they will break up, Hope will get together with Wyatt, Steffy will come back and want Wyatt, and then here we go again. Same old merry go round. Just like Ridge, Brooke, Taylor. The same storyline gets very old after a while. The writers need to try something new. That would be very refreshing!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

OMG, there is still a triangle?
what the fuck?
Jeez, I think Scott C should quit that horrible show.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I actually like Liam but he's hardly worth the attention that Steffy & Hope give him. All three of them need to be permanently split from each other.

metitle
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Oct 9 2013, 11:18 PM
I actually like Liam but he's hardly worth the attention that Steffy & Hope give him. All three of them need to be permanently split from each other.
I dont like Liam! He is weak and a waffler.
What self-respecting man is unable to make a decision and stick to it?
I am seriously doubting he is Bill Spencer's son.
Because he certainly has none of Bill's nasty qualities.
At least we can see some of Bill's attitude in Wyatt. In Liam we see NONE!!!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like Liam in those super rare moments where he's not running back and forth between Steffy & Hope. Any scenes he has with his friends or family that shows him being supportive and not annoying make me like him. Everything else is just too tiresome to comprehend.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

I hope Liam hits rock bottom in this and has to earn his way with Hope. He's a complete idiot who should have told her about his friendly relationship with Steffy before everything came out in that email.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply